Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:09 pm
Thanks for the post, every one helps!
We're less than 28k from our current goal~!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:55 pm
My friend has a pass to get through lines at Six Flags like lightning, and she said she'd take me on Kingda Ka (one of the tallest rollercoasters in the world). I have waited years to go on this ride and the first time I went to Six flags, the ride broke down. Second time: ride shut down for the day. Third time: ride broke down. Fourth time: I never made it to the park with my school because the storms made them shut down all the rides and we didn't go. Now, after four attempts and four fails, I can finally ride this dang ride (6 years of waiting)! I seriously have no idea how to thank her.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:02 pm
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

WHY HAS IT BEEN FOREVAH SINCE I'VE POSTED IN THE GUILD?!?!!?!?!!?!??!?!?!/11/1 /1/1/ 1/ ELEVEN emotion_drool emotion_donotwant emotion_zombie emotion_0A0 emotion_donotwant emotion_0A0 emotion_zombie emotion_drool emotion_facepalm emotion_donotwant emotion_0A0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:04 pm
I've kind of made this goal for myself to write at least a page each day for whatever story I'm working on.

Today, I didn't quite meet that goal; I wrote about a half a page.

I think I might cut myself a break every now and then. I just feel very exhausted. Maybe it's because I've stayed up till 1am writing for two nights in a row, both with minimal amounts of sleep and nightmares.... But, when it comes to writing, it's all worth it.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:05 pm
PS I want to design a new avi and wear the outfit but I'm in love with the avi I have right now.

DELEMA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:06 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

WHY HAS IT BEEN FOREVAH SINCE I'VE POSTED IN THE GUILD?!?!!?!?!!?!??!?!?!/11/1 /1/1/ 1/ ELEVEN emotion_drool emotion_donotwant emotion_zombie emotion_0A0 emotion_donotwant emotion_0A0 emotion_zombie emotion_drool emotion_facepalm emotion_donotwant emotion_0A0

'cause I bug you in places that aren't the guild now?
[/wishful thinking]

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:10 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

[/wishful thinking]

Lol yah it's called my phone! classified_jet emotion_kirakira
PS you don't text quite so fast.... sorry. i don't want to be mean.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:10 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I've kind of made this goal for myself to write at least a page each day for whatever story I'm working on.

I think I might cut myself a break every now and then. I just feel very exhausted. Maybe it's because I've stayed up till 1am writing for two nights in a row, both with minimal amounts of sleep and nightmares.... But, when it comes to writing, it's all worth it.

NIGHTMARE FRIEND!
I have chronic nightmares, the only time I don't have them is if I drink a lot...
Well, anyway, half a page is better than nothing, still!
And maybe you could amend it to simply writing a page of SOMETHING, not necessarily a current story?
It's kinda a strict limitation, to me.
I'd totally want to cry and/or die if I were to put similar limits on me with drawing...
'cause, you know, blocks happen and muses/motivation are rather fickle.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:13 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

NIGHTMARE FRIEND!
I have chronic nightmares, the only time I don't have them is if I drink a lot...
And maybe you could amend it to simply writing a page of SOMETHING, not necessarily a current story?
I'd totally want to cry and/or die if I were to put similar limits on me with drawing...

Well, I had recently gotten over a HUGE rut and now I'm writing again, and to make sure I don't fall into a rut or a block, I want to write every day. Which is something I SHOULD be doing.
Maybe, I think I might just cut it for tonight; I'm very tired.

I think of a lot of weird sh*t late at night, like demons possessing an old house where my family is staying and none of my exorcisms would work (more frustrated than scared on that one when I woke up)
Plus it's VERY hard to fall asleep that late at night.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:14 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

[/wishful thinking]

a) Texting has never been my forte.
b) I am in a constant fight with my phone to get it to put in the correct letters.
c) I agonize over wording and stuff. I do the same thing with posts. I'm always terrified I'll be bothering someone or be misunderstood or come off as mean or something.
d) I ignore my phone. A lot. And I often don't hear it because the sound is broken. Aaand it's iffy with signal, it takes ages for it to send out messages and half the time I can never tell if they really did send or not...
Uh, anyway, choose any or all. Those are the most probable reasons. ^^;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
NIGHTMARE FRIEND!

Well, I had recently gotten over a HUGE rut and now I'm writing again, and to make sure I don't fall into a rut or a block, I want to write every day. Which is something I SHOULD be doing.
Maybe, I think I might just cut it for tonight; I'm very tired.

I think of a lot of weird sh*t late at night, like demons possessing an old house where my family is staying and none of my exorcisms would work (more frustrated than scared on that one when I woke up)
Plus it's VERY hard to fall asleep that late at night.

I sleep during the day, usually...
Stay up until I'm thoroughly exhausted or I'll frustrate myself trying to sleep.
Insomnia, woo!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:18 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

[/wishful thinking]

a) Texting has never been my forte.
b) I am in a constant fight with my phone to get it to put in the correct letters.
c) I agonize over wording and stuff. I do the same thing with posts. I'm always terrified I'll be bothering someone or be misunderstood or come off as mean or something.
d) I ignore my phone. A lot. And I often don't hear it because the sound is broken. Aaand it's iffy with signal, it takes ages for it to send out messages and half the time I can never tell if they really did send or not...
Uh, anyway, choose any or all. Those are the most probable reasons. ^^;

Sorry if I upset you!
I struggle with my phone auto correcting "deceit" as "sexily" AND NOW MY F*CKING LAPTOP HAS AUTO CORRECT THAT IS RELENTLESS AND WONT LET ME CORRECT MY SPELLING BECAUSE IT KEEPS CHANGING IT TO "RECITE" OH MY LORD I AM FLIPPING.
I just want to make sure you get my stuff, lol sweatdrop

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:31 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Sorry if I upset you!
I struggle with my phone auto correcting "deceit" as "sexily" AND NOW MY F*CKING LAPTOP HAS AUTO CORRECT THAT IS RELENTLESS AND WONT LET ME CORRECT MY SPELLING BECAUSE IT KEEPS CHANGING IT TO "RECITE" OH MY LORD I AM FLIPPING.
I just want to make sure you get my stuff, lol sweatdrop

It's okay, I know I'm slow. ^^;
I've never been one for phones, to be honest, this is only the third I've ever owned.
I have auto correct turned off, it's more trouble than it's worth for me because I use a lot of things that aren't real words.
I get it eventually, sometimes my phone is dead, sometimes it's just dumb, sometimes I'm ignoring it or not hearing it, but I eventually get messages!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:03 am
I finally decided that since today is my Gaiaversary, my avi will for once be smiling. smile biggrin lol rofl mrgreen sweatdrop whee wink xd 3nodding  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:04 pm
MAN THIS PLACE IS DEAD!

WHAT THE HELL!? scream

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games