Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25991 25992 25993 25994 25995 25996 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:58 pm
I think I did 2 games the day of on Club Nintendo.

Also thank you Goons on SA for show me that Luigi has a death stare. I might start using him again.
http://giant.gfycat.com/HomelyCluelessBat.gif
http://i.minus.com/iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:38 am
Oh ******** boy, a NSMBU stage in Smash 4. Love seeing my FAVORITE GAME represented.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:49 am
Does anyone want to play Moonbase Alpha with me later

It's free  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:53 am
aeiou  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:56 am
Kinda wanna go see Godzilla at the theatre near my house but I'm afraid I'll fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:40 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Kinda wanna go see Godzilla at the theatre near my house but I'm afraid I'll fall asleep.

Jeez, it wasn't that bad. Obviously not as good as The Grand Budapest, but really, can anyone hope to be as good as Wes Anderson?!  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:19 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Jeez, it wasn't that bad. Obviously not as good as The Grand Budapest, but really, can anyone hope to be as good as Wes Anderson?!

No, it's not that. I was just really tired already and I've fallen asleep in that theatre before. ><

Idk if they have The Grand Budapest. Would you recommend that over Godzilla?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:56 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

No, it's not that. I was just really tired already and I've fallen asleep in that theatre before. ><

Heheh, just teasing. :'3
Hm, probably. I felt more immersed, there was a good mix of tragedy and comedy, it wasn't as predictable, it's really well-written, the cinematography was great, all the locations were gorgeous, the characters were well fleshed-out, the casting was great, just the right amount of violence, pretty food, and not many boring tropes.
I liked Godzilla, but it felt like they were trying too hard to be a tear-jerker. razz Plus the pace is just not that great and I didn't really care about the main human character, but monsters > humans. And of you've seen previous iterations, it's probably not worth it? The effects were pretty and cool, but the story's probably old news at this point and they didn't really try anything new or tread any new ground. ...That said, I liked the monster fighting and Godzilla's a cutie.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:03 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Hm, probably. I felt more immersed, there was a good mix of tragedy and comedy, it wasn't as predictable, it's really well-written, the cinematography was great, all the locations were gorgeous, the characters were well fleshed-out, the casting was great, just the right amount of violence, pretty food, and not many boring tropes.
I liked Godzilla, but it felt like they were trying too hard to be a tear-jerker. razz Plus the pace is just not that great and I didn't really care about the main human character, but monsters > humans. And of you've seen previous iterations, it's probably not worth it? The effects were pretty and cool, but the story's probably old news at this point and they didn't really try anything new or tread any new ground. ...That said, I liked the monster fighting and Godzilla's a cutie.

Hmm... what if I've never actually seen a Godzilla movie before? >>  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:21 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Hmm... what if I've never actually seen a Godzilla movie before? >>

Well, it was my first one too. razz
If you haven't seen one before, I mean, I guess it's worth seeing??  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:43 pm
Okay. -w-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:30 pm
I beat the story mode in pikmin 3. Now I go and get all the optional bosses and the rest of the fruit and suit upgrades, I guess.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:32 pm
I'm thinking about asking my buddy if he wants to see the grand budapest at our local historical theater. It's 2 dolla-- Wait... deja-vu all over again...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:03 pm
[Kegan]
I beat the story mode in pikmin 3. Now I go and get all the optional bosses and the rest of the fruit and suit upgrades, I guess.
Hint if you see a banana throw a bomb at it, it well save you so much time.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:06 am
Literally did not sleep at all last night, but still going to this orientation day thing like a boss. I'm not even falling asleep yet.

I'm probably gonna end up doing or saying something awkward at some point though, so pray for me. Thanks. heart  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25991 25992 25993 25994 25995 25996 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games