Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25992 25993 25994 25995 25996 25997 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:53 am
Omigod I feel kinda like throwing up, but I wouldnt blame the lack of sleep for that... my body just hates me and wants me to never get a job.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:02 am
Get one anyway just to spite your stupid body. One more victory for brains in jars.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 am
I'll pray 4 you.
Don't throw up on your boss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSXMTe_g6Nk  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:17 pm
Pau  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:32 pm
Thank u friends. I did not throw up. Yay. I also somehow didn't fall asleep at all... probably because it was TOO ******** HOT?

I'm so pissed because they didn't even bother telling me I'd have to be a sketchy traveling saleswoman until orientation day. My feet are dead because we are expected to walk all day in fancy (but not comfortable) shoes and also I am sunburned because it was ******** tropical out and everyone was either slightly annoyed, really annoyed or dumb. I am gonna decline the offer. At least it was an experience.

Also my supervisors asked way too much about my personal life. >_< They even asked if I was gay or if I dated other women as a tease I guess, even after I was made to tell them like my life history and all about my relationship and how I only do nerdy things in my spare time and they laughed at me. Also too many creepy remarks about my appearance and too many divey bars. NO THANKS. The end.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:40 pm
Sounds like a normal day of work to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:41 pm
This is why I work from home.  

astrophe

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:17 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aylDlZ-eyw  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:58 pm
I finally put down my deposit and applied for on campus housing which I should have done a month ago, but was afraid to do because it's non refundable, 250 dollars and my financial aid was and still is giving me trouble.

I get an email every friday saying I need to submit documents and every time I go to the site there's nothing I need to submit. And when I call them I get a different answer every time.

Why does this have to be so frustrating? Why can't simple things go without incident?

I'm probably not going to get the housing I want, and wouldn't have a month ago either, because they hold the lottery for upperclassmen housing in march, 2 months before I got my acceptance letter. I seriously don't know where they're going to stick me, because they only have one dorm style housing building that isn't freshman only and I imagine that's the only one that people aren't rushing to get into.

I guess it'll just be a place to sleep. I'll be a half hour from home, and I can come home on the weekends probably, or whenever I want. I just don't want to have to commute and spend a buttload on gas and have to get a car and be even more socially disconnected from everyone in school.

Oh, and I don't really want to live here anymore. I just hope I get a single sleeper bedroom.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:27 am
Jarogue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aylDlZ-eyw

OH MY GOD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:12 am
I noticed yesterday that both my supervisors kept calling other guys "boss" as though it meant the same thing as "man" or "buddy". Is that a thing now?

Also I forgot to mention that one of them was massaging his neck and asked if I gave good massages. Luckily, one of the shitty products we had to sell was a massaging machine thing, so suggesting that got me out of that awkward situation. Jesus. So glad my parents aren't making me work there. .-.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:47 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qCbiCxBd2M  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:21 pm
[Kegan]
Why does this have to be so frustrating? Why can't simple things go without incident?
I don't ******** know, man. This is where I've been lately with everything. It seems like every ******** thing you try to do there's some stupid bullshit you have to wade through and it just makes it way harder than it should be. Want to pay your personal property tax? You have to have checks. Also it's almost $200 just to have a car, a year on top of licensing and all the other s**t that comes with a car. Just to OWN a car in this state.

Want to mail something at the post office? Get in line, get told you need some forms that we don't point out or just hand to you, fill one out, get back in line, get told where to get the other one--find out it's not there, get back in line and just start over with someone else. We have no idea when your package will arrive at its destination and we all suck c**k. Also we have no pens because everyone keeps stealing them but we'll give you one if you ask, then be shitty about you giving it back. Also we're never open.

If someone went in there and just beat the s**t out of every employee I don't think I'd mind. Not that I ever would, but god DAMN. No wonder the USPS is going out of ******** business. Get bent you old b***h.

There really is no reason 90% of bullshit can't be done online.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:28 pm
User Image
EPIC PAGE STRETCH!  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25992 25993 25994 25995 25996 25997 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games