Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25996 25997 25998 25999 26000 26001 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:29 pm

poor mamo chans girlfriend got snatched up by the sailor star fighter
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Like 80% of the people I follow on tumblr are female and I've only ever seen some of the sailor moon episodes that made it to the US, but I didn't even have to google that to make sure I was using the right names.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

astrophe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:51 pm

I like it when people talk about cooking. It's like the one thing I'm passionate about
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:01 pm

astrophe
I like it when people talk about cooking. It's like the one thing I'm passionate about
Food's great, and cooking is so rewarding. I don't like to eat just for eating's sake, but eating stuff I've made is always super great. (I'm not anorexic. I do enjoy eating, like any normal person, but I'm a lot more of a healthy eater than most people I know, and I don't eat eat many things that serve no dietary function.)

The making of things is a big deal to me.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Hey, I cooked today. Boil a cup of quinoa and some frozen corn, add them together with some black beans, grated cheese and salsa (enough that it seems kinda red). You could also add chopped green onion and tomato. It's delicious if you get a good ratio.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:41 pm

That does sound good. Quinoa is good. I love how it pops while you chew. Usually I'd find things like that offputting, because usually that's what berries do, and then they release all those super sour juices and it goes from one flavor and texture to another, but I don't mind it in a pseudo grain, I guess.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:46 pm

you would eat this?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Is it filled with sour, watery jelly?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm

[Kegan]
Are you demanding more awkwardness, or remarking on the awkwardness of noone wanting to talk talk to you when you're acting as such?

Because I don't really know if there's an appropriate reaction to someone posting a video of someone blowing their brains out after saying all women are the same.

I mean is this a graceful way to react to anything? I just don't get people, I guess.

I mean, I feel like I've heard Jasmine talk about bisexual leanings for a long a** time, and it's like... Why would I be the one not surprised by this? I mean, you assume that she was whispering into my ear from the get go, but I didn't even talk to her about it until later.
I was demanding more. It was a joke, but if you're gonna go for the lowkick, you can join the shitpile again.

You don't get people. You obviously never have and you obviously never will. So if you want to lecture someone on grace for a difficult situation, I think I can suggest a line of cocks for you to go suck.

I didn't assume anything, I asked. You've got some weird headcanon going on, trying to figure out every side to the situation so you can act like you are the most intelligent one in it but you're just a deluded lonely ******** ******** off, Kegan. You're as out of touch with human emotion, empathy and basic understandings of other people as you've always been.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Note taken. I'll keep working on that.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Not sure if sarcasm or serious...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Weird, right? I know I have probably invited some abuse upon myself for framing myself as a socially awkward person, but in this particular instance you've said nothing that upsets me.

You're mad at me, yeah, but I understand that I misinterpreted your meaning in an earlier post, so it's atleast partly my fault. So I'm not going to fight you about it.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:19 pm

[Kegan]
Weird, right? I know I have probably invited some abuse upon myself for framing myself as a socially awkward person, but in this particular instance you've said nothing that upsets me.

You're mad at me, yeah, but I understand that I misinterpreted your meaning in an earlier post, so it's atleast partly my fault. So I'm not going to fight you about it.
I'm not shocked. You're never affected, which is part of what's annoying about you. razz

At least you've acknowledged where you were wrong. I'm fully aware that I've been a raving lunatic and I've done "ungraceful" and just straight up mean things since this happened, but... I don't care that much right now. I'm just ******** destroyed and everywhere I turn it's just bullshit I get from other people.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:45 pm

*takes conversation to Steam where we patch things up and actually ******** talk to one another like human beings instead of just biting each other's heads off*

Meta_Fish
Captain

astrophe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:13 pm

On that note. Any one up for mk8?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25996 25997 25998 25999 26000 26001 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games