Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

TaekwondoePrincess123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:19 am
Thankfully still a virgin and staying that way till I'm at least out of high school.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:18 pm
I dont think I'm gonna find a bedbuddy until i get out of high school either. Or one of my friends (who are girls) get me drunk or something.  

iRunn

deatht420

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:35 pm
Rechu
And god damn was that amazing. xD

Quote:
Umm yeah.

The point of discussion is to discuss any stories about your first time.

Next person to just come in and post that he/she is a virgin will get this thread locked. :/

You people probably don't want me to go into detail, so I want to hear your details. How did your first time go? How bad did it hurt? Tell me all!!! ><;;;
For the sake of no repeated discussions, yeah we used a condom and yeah, I'm 15.
*Ehem* so. xD I'm just sitting here on my boyfriend's couch, just got done with the whole "clean-up shower" and we're ordering a pizza so we're running around finding cash for it xD

Anyone got a funny story to share with us of their first time? Eh? Yes, no?

You know what to do. D;

Virgin count:: 45. o____O; But as Noi posted, please no more posts just saying you are a virgin. xP
lol congradulations on poping ur hymen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:29 pm
im not telling if im a virgin or not but congratz and im glad you used a condom.......@_@ good job playing it safe.............  

Cl3mster

Litherel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:37 am
It didn't hurt, I can't remember the guys name, I think Larry, was about 4 years back. It was sooo boring and he smelled bad!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:03 pm
Litherel
It didn't hurt, I can't remember the guys name, I think Larry, was about 4 years back. It was sooo boring and he smelled bad!!

Wow That is so sad  

HaywireAlex

O.G. Noob

20,225 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Party Member 100

Kakuzu Stitch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:12 am
I r virgin and proud to be it.

I'm only 12 so I can't expect anything yet.

^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:41 pm
It was pretty ordinary, my first. He was a long-time boyfriend and we were on a trip with friends. Basically, we both had a nice suite so it was nearly perfect, except the relationship was pretty physical.

The physical part was good though. ;D  

Azure Lust

bbjjtt11

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:52 am
yeah im still a virgin...but i do have a funny story...one of my friends was telling me about her first time...which is weird cause im a guy and she's a girl...but her boyfriend is one of my good friends...and all of a sudden she said "you need to de-virginize yourself" and i said yeah...i'll just walk up to someone and ask them to have sex with me...and she said "no...you just need a whore...hold on i'll give you my times"...and then her boyfriend (my friend) walked up and her and i bust out laughing...lolz im 16 almost 17 and she's 18 so it's not that weird...lolz  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:27 pm
I know I'm not supposed to say that I'm a virgin... but I guess its to late.

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and a half now. We're both 17. We (mostly I) want to wait until we're married. We came close to it twice, but we never did because I really want to wait.

My Best friend though, has done it a lot, and she talks about it to me... a little bit more than I would like, but hey. Whatev. She says she was 12 when it was her first time and it was with her guy best friend, and I guess they just wanted to get it over with because they didn't think it was a big deal.

I think it is a big deal and it changes who you are, and your relationship. I'm not about to preach to you, but my best friend has been pregnant a few times, but all have been miscarried crying
I think you should be sure of what your doing, and be safe.

Kira3014

MicrowavableOrgasm

Generous Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:00 pm
I gots a unique story ;D

Are we allowed to be ....dirty? xDD
Well all in all, VERY hawt ><"

Like all night on the beach in the warm summer heat xDDDD