Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Norayr's Challenge! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 121 ]
Total Votes : 121

KibaB

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:00 pm
cowzrkul05
I sent noi answer but im angry cuz he never pmed me that thing he was suppsoed to so IDK if I get mil or not if not im pissed I sat here all night

Dude, calm down, you didn't need Noi to finish it. I didn't, I don't think anyone did.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:02 pm
KibaB
cowzrkul05
I sent noi answer but im angry cuz he never pmed me that thing he was suppsoed to so IDK if I get mil or not if not im pissed I sat here all night

Dude, calm down, you didn't need Noi to finish it. I didn't, I don't think anyone did.
pixie did  

notacowcuzcowzSUCKKKK

KibaB

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:03 pm
cowzrkul05
KibaB
cowzrkul05

pixie did

It was a simple challenge of changing the URL.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:03 pm
KibaB
cowzrkul05

I needed him, luckily I came here when this thread was sorta new so he was still online.  

Pixie-Jojo

Pixie-Jojo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:04 pm
KibaB
cowzrkul05
KibaB
cowzrkul05

pixie did

It was a simple challenge of changing the URL.

I tried changing the url but it didn't work stare Oh well you win some you lose some.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:05 pm
Pixie-Jojo
KibaB
cowzrkul05

I needed him, luckily I came here when this thread was sorta new so he was still online.

._.
I thought we weren't allowed to ask him, if that was the case, I would have finished so much faster.

KibaB

notacowcuzcowzSUCKKKK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:07 pm
lol if I dont win Ill try tomorrrow it is a mil A DAY I hope he has another challenge tomorrow instead of a random draw type thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:08 pm
I read this puzzle four times and couldn't figure it out xp Good luck to those who are still trying ^_^  

IceDasher

oOeimikOo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:09 pm
*stares.. and drools*
does this have age limit? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:09 pm
KibaB
Pixie-Jojo
KibaB
cowzrkul05

._.
I thought we weren't allowed to ask him, if that was the case, I would have finished so much faster.

I've learnt that you learn a LOT by reading stuff properly, so even a simple statement made this challenge all the more simpler. Like you know in the first puzzle, there was a typo and that one little typo led me into trying to decode the wrong code.  

Pixie-Jojo

KibaB

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:11 pm
Pixie-Jojo
KibaB
Pixie-Jojo
KibaB
cowzrkul05

._.

I've learnt that you learn a LOT by reading stuff properly, so even a simple statement made this challenge all the more simpler. Like you know in the first puzzle, there was a typo and that one little typo led me into trying to decode the wrong code.

I didn't even decode it all the way, I have another method for decoding things. I skipped the math problem entirely.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:15 pm
KibaB
Pixie-Jojo
KibaB
Pixie-Jojo
KibaB
cowzrkul05

._.

I didn't even decode it all the way, I have another method for decoding things. I skipped the math problem entirely.

Yea, I don't see what the maths was for but I figured it out anyway, it's just 9th grade algebra simple really.  

Pixie-Jojo

Blood Raevyn

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:19 pm
I still don't get it >.<
I've had my brain cramped up for the past 5 hours trying to figure this out
What's this link? How the hell do you figure this out?
Gah! >.<  
Is it over yet? xD  

Matakko

KibaB

Pixie-Jojo
KibaB
Pixie-Jojo
KibaB
Pixie-Jojo

._.

Yea, I don't see what the maths was for but I figured it out anyway, it's just 9th grade algebra simple really.

ROFL, I didn't do that great in math. When I saw it at first, I didn't want to do it, but I did it anyway.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games