Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:18 pm
"Uh-huh. It's a foreign food, meaning expensive, so I didn't have access to it, or a lot of things for that matter, until I came to the black order. And then, because, well, we never got along too well, I avoided the stuff...." she explained as they found a table.

"Let's go then." He opened the door and usherd Allen out before making his wa to the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:20 am
"Aah. Well, it's very good.. I think you'll like it." He replied, sitting at the table.

Allen chuckled as Lavi led him out. "I wonder If I should try something new to eat.." He blinked, wondering what food he hadn't tried yet.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:15 pm
"Okay!" she said as she sat down next to him. She fiddled with the chopsticks for a while before she could grip them and then ate some of the noodles. "Wow They are good!" She smiled.

---

"They're something new you haven't eaten?!" Lavi said with mock suprise before laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:22 pm
"You never know." Allen chuckled and shrugged in reply.

"See, I knew you would like them." He nodded watching the girl eat. Kanda poked his own soba with the chopsticks a few times.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:25 pm
Didrika was happily eating when she noticed Kanda watching her and she flushed. "A-aren't you going to eat...?" she asked when she saw he ws just poking his food.

---

Lavi nodded. "Well, ask Jerry. I'm sure he could find something different for you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:31 pm
"Uh." Kanda paused and looked down at the noddles. "Yeah." He then started to eat.

"I hope so, as long as it's not a variety of foods thrown into one.. Bleh." He stuck out his tongue humorously.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:04 pm
She giggled and went back to eating, giving him side glances every once in a while.

---

Lavi laughed. "Yeah, I don't think even you could eat something like that!" and he hugged Allen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:09 pm
"Exactly, I'd rather not find out.." Allen laughed and returned the hug.

Kanda continued to eat, staring down at the food as he did so. He caught one of Didrika's glances but didn't say anything.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:15 pm
Didrika was happy that she was able to share something with him like this. It was hard to believe that just that morning he had actually threatened her life.

---

"Well, you do eat a variety of different foods. Did you always eat like that, or was it just over time you picked up things...?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:21 pm
Allen paused and looked at Lavi. "Hm? Yeah, I guess. Different foods all have different flavors. It wouldn't be as good if you didn't try other dishes.."

Kanda had already finished most of his dish when he rested his head on his hand and looked at Didrika.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:26 pm
"Even so, mitarashi dango's your favorite, isn't it...?" He smiled at him.

---

She was also almost finished when she saw Kanda looking at her. "Y-yes...?" her face was steadily turning redder.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:36 pm
Allen nodded and smiled. "Of course!"

"Heh?" He blinked as thought he didn't notice what he was doing. "Oh, Uh, It's nothing."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:47 pm
"That's why its the perfect peace offering in case anything happens... As Didi and I know pretty well..."

---

"O-okay..." She went back to eating her food, still glancing between the food and him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:52 pm
"Heheh.. Sure is. Speaking of Didi~" He realized that neither of them had seen the girl yet.

Kanda slowly went back to eating and finally finished off the food. He then waited for the girl to finish hers also.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:56 pm
"Well, knowing her, she's probably eating already...After all you are her mommy.We'll see her in the cafeteria."

---

Didrika ate the last of the noodles and coughed a bit. "Uhm, Kanda....?"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games