Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:28 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
"Berry!" Sabishii yelled in fright, not being able to get to her in time to fight off the heartless for her. She ran over to the portal and quickly jumped in before it shrack completely. She did wonder though where it lead exactlay...
((it closed right when berry entered it. so you couldnt have gotten in time. sorry -_-))

((Okay...Let's try something else...))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:33 pm
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
"Berry!" Sabishii yelled in fright, not being able to get to her in time to fight off the heartless for her. She ran over to the portal and quickly jumped in before it shrack completely. She did wonder though where it lead exactlay...
((it closed right when berry entered it. so you couldnt have gotten in time. sorry -_-))

[[yeah, like me dissappearing from where I am now and come help you =D]]  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:36 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

((nu...berry got depressed and sad and she choosed this to happen. She wasnt thinking it would work like that but it did and she wanted it that way. Thats y she didnt do anything to pprotect herself emo ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:43 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

((how about you join the dark side with me twisted as Samnex...has anyone notice if you say that out loud it is the same pronounciation as Xemnas sweatdrop 3nodding ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:47 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

((how about you join the dark side with me twisted as Samnex...has anyone notice if you say that out loud it is the same pronounciation as Xemnas sweatdrop 3nodding ))

[[And it also spells Mansex XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:48 pm
Sabishii jumped for the portal only to have it close before want through. Causing her to end up face-planting into the dirt bellow. She slowly pullled herself up, what would she do! She started panicking a little; pulling her hat down her head roughly. "Uhm...Domas can make portals...right?" She scrambled after Damos. "Damos! Where are you!?!!?!!"  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:51 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii jumped for the portal only to have it close before want through. Causing her to end up face-planting into the dirt bellow. She slowly pullled herself up, what would she do! She started panicking a little; pulling her hat down her head roughly. "Uhm...Domas can make portals...right?" She scrambled after Damos. "Damos! Where are you!?!!?!!"
my dear child i shall make one for you if you wish neutral *Farmoska told her in her head*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:52 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

[[And it also spells Mansex XD
(( rofl nice thats just amazing))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:52 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

((u neat me to pming u that mwm XD that is what i wanted to happen. XD well can u help out now with that ))

Berry awoke surrounded by darkness."Hello? Where am i?" Berry Got up and looked around the area.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:55 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Suddenly he stood right behind Sanmex. "Who the hell is that, Sanmex?"
i know that Voice anywhere evil , Ryed the Reaper who didnt know his place twisted *turns and slashes the air in an attempt to kill ryed*

Ryed easily dodged the slash. "Says the one who can't even hit a dead man."
what do you want Ryed evil i dealt with you already and i dont have time to meable with you and your issues with me stare * turns around and casually closes the portal that contain the child*

"You have no idea anymore of who you're messing with right now, Sanmex. 5000 years serving as the guide of the dead has done great things to me. I've learned things you wouldn't even hold possible! You have no idea what true Darkness is like..." He stood there for a few seconds, not saying anything. "Who was that child?"
*Sanmex calmly seats in his chair are puts his hands together * if you want to know so bad why dont you join me twisted

Ryed hit Sanmex with his Keyblade on the head. "That's for asking me to join you." He hit him again. "And that's for being an a**. You're puny compared to me, Sanmex. I could slash you to pieces with butter right now if I wanted." Ryed hit Sanmex again on the head. "Don't follow me." He dissappeared out of the room as fast as he came in.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:58 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Ryed easily dodged the slash. "Says the one who can't even hit a dead man."
what do you want Ryed evil i dealt with you already and i dont have time to meable with you and your issues with me stare * turns around and casually closes the portal that contain the child*

"You have no idea anymore of who you're messing with right now, Sanmex. 5000 years serving as the guide of the dead has done great things to me. I've learned things you wouldn't even hold possible! You have no idea what true Darkness is like..." He stood there for a few seconds, not saying anything. "Who was that child?"
*Sanmex calmly seats in his chair are puts his hands together * if you want to know so bad why dont you join me twisted

Ryed hit Sanmex with his Keyblade on the head. "That's for asking me to join you." He hit him again. "And that's for being an a**. You're puny compared to me, Sanmex. I could slash you to pieces with butter right now if I wanted." Ryed hit Sanmex again on the head. "Don't follow me." He dissappeared out of the room as fast as he came in.
* with several bumps now growing on his head he pondered* so my friends if you had the chance why didnt you* he folded his hands once agian and smiled a big reptilion smile*.... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:03 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

((u neat me to pming u that mwm XD that is what i wanted to happen. XD well can u help out now with that ))

Berry awoke surrounded by darkness."Hello? Where am i?" Berry Got up and looked around the area.
"HELLO?" Berry looked around"i guess that this is what i deserve......Im alone now..."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:06 pm
Appearing in a Heartless nest, he smacked his head. He warped to the wrong place! He was about to leave, when he heard a voice. He knew this voice. "Hello?" He yelled back. "Anyone there?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:09 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Appearing in a Heartless nest, he smacked his head. He warped to the wrong place! He was about to leave, when he heard a voice. He knew this voice. "Hello?" He yelled back. "Anyone there?"
"Hello!!! Is someone here? Where are you at person?" Berry looked around.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:11 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
"Hello!!! Is someone here? Where are you at person?"

Ryed followed the sound back to it's creator. "I'm right here. Keep talking, so I can find you."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games