Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Medical Terrorism

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:13 am

Lawlzorz, I'm Fiberoptic Sperm. :B I'm currently waiting for Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations to hit stores on the 24th. <3

I obviously love that series, and given the chance I will fangirl and spew about it at a moment's notice, given my sugar intake throughout the day. biggrin

But other than that, I'm also an artist. Check me out if you ever get the chance (IchigoSakura on dA, JennyWestheaven on SheezyArt). Aaaaaand I also love meeting new people. And roleplaying. Oh yes, roleplaying is my lifeblood, I can't go a day without it. xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:21 am
I've been playing video-games ever since I can remember (Game and watch was the first thing I played). I prefer handheld consoles over stationary, and I bring my DS with me everywhere I go.

I like most kinds of games
3nodding  

Yuuta-chan

Kittylover0414

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:39 am
Why hello everyone! When I saw this I just had to join!
Lately I've been playing Super Smash Bros: Melee every other day, only because I don't have enough time to play every day.
My favorite character to be on that game is Zelda, although mostly as Sheik.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:58 am
Hey, I'm Nakkuruzu Za Ekidona! Also known as Knuckles the Echidna or Demon K (look Demon K up in the normal forums to find the story behind him). My favorite video game is Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles! I like just about all Sonic games. That's what first got me into Nintendo. But recently I've gotten into Metroid Prime. Normally I'm not a first person shooter type (except at arcades, when you actually get the guns), but this game was just OMG! I instantly fell in love with it. Anyway, the systems I actually own for myself, is Gamecube, Gameboy Color, and Nintendo DS. The Nintendo games I have are Super Smash Bro. Melee, Lego Star Wars, Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 (sold #1 after getting the #2), Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Metroid Prime, Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, Sonic Mega Collection, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Riders, X-Men 3: The Official Game, Ultimate Spider-Man, Sonic Gems Collection, The Hobbit, Mega Man Anniversary Collection, Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, and Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Sonic Rush, and a Metroid Prime Hunters [First Hunt] Demo. I won't get into the PS1 games, since I don't really play those, except for the 3 Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games. I'm seventeen years old, and sorry, but I'm already taken Lady Geeks (jk). I have a few nicknames such as Melting Chair (don't ask), D, Demon K, (any of Knuckles' nicknames, except for "Knuckie" not even my gf would call me that), and Patrick Zypher. I'll eat just about anything...except for peppers! Bleack! I love fantasy. Video games are pretty much the one thing I love most (that isn't a person/animal) because it just takes me away from reality. Example: the living room can be nice and clean before I start playing video games in the living room, and an hour later, it can be trashed, without me even noticing it... sweatdrop . I love dragons and anything about them. I play D&D (not online, too expensive, though I'd love to try). Most of my character's are based off of Sonic characters. I love cartoons as well. The most I really watch on TV is Naruto though. I'm a screaming nutcase at times, and at other times, I'm just a quiet person in the corner. I can come up with some really good ideas...mostly fanfic stuff, but lots of brilliant ideas (from torture to story and back to torture again). Like one idea I came up with...anybody who know what a thumbscrew is, think of somewhere else that could go twisted twisted twisted twisted . My mind is sick and twisted, yes...I get being evil from my mother...and my gf. They're the embodiments of pure evil!!!  

Ruju za Batto

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:05 am
Welcome to the Guild, fellow Sonic fan.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:19 am
Hi everyone. As you know, I am new. My name, as you should already know as well, is Fenrir23. I have been playing Nintendo games ever since the age of three. My favorite game is Super Smash Brothers Melee. My favorite characters are Marth, Roy, and Samus. My second favorite is Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. My favorite character is Nephenee. I have a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS, and a Game Cube. I am also a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. I also love dragons. And Pokemon. And this wonderful guild. biggrin  

Fenrir23

Deadsock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:22 am
Hey! Uh, I'm new to Gaia along with this guild...I guess thats obvious. ^_^ I came here from the Nintendo Nsider Message Boards, so if any of you were active there before they shut down, feel free to PM me! Actually, anyone feel free to PM me, I'm looking for friends. biggrin

I'm a Nintendo freak, and the only system non-Nintendo is my old PS1. I have a GBC, GBA, GBA SP, DS, NES, SNES, N64, GCN, and a Wii. I'm hoping to get my hands on a Virtual Boy, just for collectors value. 3nodding

My favorite series are the Super Smash Bros series, and like any Nintendo fan, Zelda. I love it. whee

Well, hope to talk to some of you guys soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:51 am
Hoi!

The name is Valnor, real name is Anji I am a girl, know this well.
I love Nintendo more than I love PB&J sandwitches...and Know this...that is ALOT...

I have a NES, Wii and a DS oh and a Cube.

for past hand held I have a Gamboy, GB Advanced and SP.

Im a big fan of Legend of Zelda Games I mostly own them all...exept for LOZ 2.

and thats about it o.o;  

Valnor The Fallen

dusknoir15

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:54 am
hello my name is Dusk I have an obsession with pokemon, mario, zelda games, My Sims DS, and action replay. Dont ask for codes i only have it so my friend can use it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:59 am
Hello wonderful world of Nintendo Cult! I just joined and so far it's been great!  

[ Invader Mario ]

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:04 am
Hello every one.

I'm new here, and I'm here for one major reason. That reason beening the fact that I love Nintendo! My favorite (console) games would have to be Super Smash bros. (both of them), The Legend of Zelda (Majora's Mask is my favorite one, who doesn't love Deku Link), and Sudeki (a non-Nintendo game).

I also think Nintendo is the only way to go for handheld games. I love the DS. I have about 250 hours log on my pokemon Pearl version, and I am a major fan of the Megaman Battle Network games (The 5th ones beening my favorites).

Okay in real life I am a pretty plain person (like my avatar), well at least I think so. I'm 17 years of age, I stand at about six feet tall, with long blond hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:07 am
[ Invader Mario ]
Hello wonderful world of Nintendo Cult! I just joined and so far it's been great!

Oops, LOL, My favorite games are Super Paper Mario, Zelda Twilight Princess, Mario & Luigi Partners in time, And pretty much every other Mario and Zelda game  

[ Invader Mario ]

Digitized

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:17 am
*strolls in* Hey all! I saw this guild in the guild spolight and thought "Wow, seems good..." so I gave requesting a try. I hope I like it here :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:30 am
Ehm, hey there! Yeah, I sort of saw this in the guild spotlight, and since I usually don't have anyone to talk about Nintendo with (my friends don't care about video games evil ) I decided to join.

Favorite games? Well, almost any Zelda game, Kirby, Pokemon game...

Well, I'm glad to be here, because I finally have a place to talk about things I like, ^_^  

kumori13

[+Vyse+]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:32 am
User Image

User Image rofl HELLO, I'M NEW TO THE GUILD, NICE TO MEET YOU ALL. rofl User Image

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games