Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:16 pm
"Gather your things," Alpheus heard this dimly in his head. He couldn't explain why, but he was suddenly feeling very tired. Very tired indeed.
Yeah, my things. That's a laugh. he thought bitterly.
I haven't had things for as long as I can remember.
For although Alpheus acted rather young, he was old.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:42 pm
"Come on, then," Mirado said promptly. He began walking down a southward path, beckoning the others to follow with a wave. As he walked, questions drifted into his mind. Would they reach Ali and Zach before confronting the Knights? or Dracquis? And if they reunited, who would they face first? The Knights of Ememplar or Dracquis the Dark One? And what would happen if the two dark forces crossed paths before the group encountered either? It was an unsettling thought.  

Masamune 5.0

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:03 pm
((Just an FYI, I'm thinking of killing off Alpheus and bringing back my old character, Coatl. If any of you can think of a way to send him off with a bang, please tell me.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:45 pm
Constance threw her things in her bag. "Don't rush me!" She stood up and followed Mirado. "I look forward to meeting your sister. She sounds nice..." She smiled.

((If I think of something, I'll tell you. I could go on a blood lust and accidently kill Alpheus?))  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:51 pm
Marten gathered his field pack and set off after Mirado, motioning the other to follow. He felt ill at ease today, as though something was wrong. Something was in the air, as though the forest around them was trying to hide. "It's so... quiet. It shouldn't be like this," he said, carrying his staff tensely instead of using it to walk. "Stay close."

((He could die to the knights, or to the vampires, or something else))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:58 pm
"She is..." Mirado answered blandly. His mind was elsewhere. His eyes shifted towards Marten, who wore a troubled scowl. 'He must sense it too. The wind is still, and the earth cold. I must stay relaxed. A warrior is calm when times are dark. To use the elements to their full extent, I must remain calm and clear. Heh. Sergey's teachings still stick in my head...'

((Dracquis could absorb him in a dramatic fashion.))  

Masamune 5.0

Demonix13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:26 am
Alpheus glanced around at the forest nervously. Normally, he quite liked forests. He loved the sound the wind made as it blew through the trees. But there was something wrong. It felt oppressive in here, not open and natural as it should.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:35 pm
Constance sniffed the air and smiled slightly. "I told you..." Her smile remained and she tried to act normal. Casualy. "How big is the forest anyway?"  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:48 pm
"The forest itself is absolutely gargantuan. They say that no man has ever been to all of it," Alpheus replied. However, he was smiling.
No man has ever been to all of it, that's true. But the elves certainly have.
"Don't worry though," he went on, still smiling his peculiar smile, "We're near the edge. I'm pretty sure we should reach a town soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:06 pm
Marten fed out a bit of power, spreading it out thin throughout the trees. If anything was amiss, he would feel the disturbance. But instead he felt nothing. The forest was completely calm, unmoving, dead air. "Guys, I'm getting some seriously bad juju here. We should get going. NOW!"

((does anyone have a plan for the evil there? Because if not I'd like to try something))  

Gredar

Demonix13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:10 pm
((If ya don't mind, I have a plan. Although, if you can get something to chase us into the town, that'd be great.))

Alpheus stiffened, greatly alarmed.
He turned toward Marten and practically shouted, "What? What is it?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:12 pm
"Nothing. That's the problem. The forest is completely dead. As in worms eating the corpse, except they're dead too." Marten shivered. This was the first time he had felt so isolated. Literally nothing beyond the group was alive.  

Gredar

Demonix13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:30 pm
"What does that mean?" he asked.
Alpheus didn't understand this, he only understood that there was something very wrong, and that they were probably in great danger.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:31 pm
"It means everything around us is dead!" Marten half shouted, trying at the same time to rein in his voice. As if to emphasize his point, a tree behind him fell. The dull thunk echoed menacingly among the lifeless trunks around him. A dull creaking began to fill the air around them. "Oh... s***!" Marten said, his voice still. "SH**! RUN!" Around them the trees roots slowly gave way as gravity did it's work on the lifeless trunks. Marten took off at breakneck pace, wings flat to his back, heading towards the open, hopefully safe road to the south.  

Gredar

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:21 pm
Constance sighed, grabbed a dead fallen branch, and started to follow Marten. "Why is it people always freak out?" She half asked herself. "And I don't even need to say it, but I told you!" She sighed once more and began gliding instead of running. She didn't like running in the day. It took up some energy, but she would definatly have enough to fight if necisary. She looked around at the dead trees. "Dead wood...such a wast of trees...is someone really this power hungry..." Once again, she was talking to herself.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff