Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:43 pm
hello everybody...well i dont know if you noticed but ive been gone for a whole week since last friday...well thats because I was grounded..again -.-...anyways...I had to miss out on the von helson party thingie...so was it good...or lame...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:49 pm
::huggels Tiff to death:: crying crying crying Joy has msised you!!The party was lame without its life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hee hee but make sure your here for the big fight thats gonna happen like today((if everybody gets here)) or tommorow..or any day when everybody who is important is here....XD fight fight fight fight!!  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:51 pm
CCOOOLLLLL!!! i'll be on the look out, I'll just post up some quick rp to get me back in shape lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:54 pm
boucnes aroudn in a circle in those skimpy gym outfits that the girls in japan ahve to wear."left !Left!Left rigth Left!!"

lol ohh yea!!just oen post and youll be blown down Ria tiffy storung again!! blaugh  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:11 pm
*starts to flex* Aha, my post is up, and im ready to go!!! *holds up the victory sign while laughing heroicly*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:15 pm
I saw I saw!!A+ !! &claps hands like a mad loon*

hee hee I blew up a game!!XDmaybe It shoudl be the DDR machine..yes..I'll make Kuri cry!!Nyhahah!!  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:20 pm
lol ya I read too....but I didnt read your post till after I posted mine xp lol if it was the DDR machine kurai would so face fault, and maybe even cry over it lol xd

O...hey Joy...did you join the fighter unlimited guild...??  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:08 pm
hmm this seems a rather interesting plot i have to get involved in. Joy is about to Die.. and enters the perverted Naryu-san.. XP. hehe. I must get mai a** off RO for a while. ::slow sob:: but.. its RO.... ::sob::

crying

::clenches fist:: For the spirit OF GAMBINO!

i mean. Ria Guild! i must get mai a** back and get posting XD  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:41 pm
What fight ::looks around oblivious::

WORK IM! WORK ALREADY!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:34 am
XD Yea I did Tiffy!! what I said in the lil box on why they shoudl accecpt me I said because I wanted to annoy my friend!!

but then ...I realized I don't have a PS2 or other game station and most of the players you had were from video games...damn my old man..-_-

((Kurai..posting??and not on RO??!??...are you feelin okies??lol))

And Naru attempted to embaress me by grouping my boobs!! whee take more then that!!  

JoY_AnGel

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:16 pm
O_o my siggy is huge...the other piccy was the same but wayyy more smaller..but It woudl only show the small X so I got thise one but its huge!!! crying and I can't find a smaller version that works!!wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:31 pm
I'am with you kurai i have to stop playing shadow hearts day and night and come back to gaia.I know it hurts but we must come back ria revolution.Hey why did the new guy get to grope her boobs before me.  

uwasa

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:59 pm
a quite irrelevant post right here. But isn't this the cutest thing you eva saw!?!? XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.S. Naryu.. GET AIM XD!!! ::stare stare glare;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:40 pm
lol poor Joy xd OOO and I got Tekken 5 today!!!! My customized nina looks cool!!! whee although she still isnt done yet sweatdrop Haha, nothing can stop me and Nina, together we are invincible!!! HAHAHAHA!!.... ninja O ooppss sorry, lost my sanity for a sec xp  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:11 pm
Uwasa, Naru is a girl not a guy...a girl that gets drunk on tea O.o  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games