Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:27 pm
haruxxx
((oh snap way to lay the news on her like that tuesday!))

(( xd Lol! I KNOW!!! Hahaha.... Poor Lilli, everyone she loves is dying. razz ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:29 pm
He smiled sweetly at Klara,"No, it's okay." He said honestly. He now realized why Jin was so territorial over Klara, despite his protests. She was gentle, cheerful, and beautiful. [[ For a second there I was going retarded and almost said "prettiful" xDDDD ]]

--- [[ Oh right. -.- I forgot to tell you,but this isn't in my series. ^3^ The disease Celleia has is only able to appear in females who have reached puberty. 8D DISEASES!!]]

Celleia's heart continued to be fast, she couldn't believe herself. What!? Are--are you lying? It was said to be uncurable! Her heart beat so fast she thought she would die. She breathed in, and fainted.

---[[ Talking to my dad on MSN]]

"ME?" Ask Xellious. "I am a pure Vampire! From a prestigeos[I can't spell D: ] line. Only my younger siblings are somewhat demons."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:29 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lilli started sobbing "No! I love you! You can't die Tuesday." She burried her face in her hands. "Why?" She asked, the question not directed at Tuesday. "Why does everyone I have come to love dies? First my brother Ben and sister Rosalie, then my parents.. now you?" She wailed, the tears rolling down her cheeks. Her were becoming louder.
"Shhh...Lilli. It's okay. At a minimum of six months. I may live several more years....." He trailed off. "Did you say Rosalie?" No. No way, they aren't sisters. Nah. But somewhere deep in his gut he knew. He knew he had killed Lilli's sister Rosalie. "I'm so sorry Lilli." He hugged her close, his bare skin making her cold.

((Well how else am I supposed to do it!?!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:35 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
He smiled sweetly at Klara,"No, it's okay." He said honestly. He now realized why Jin was so territorial over Klara, despite his protests. She was gentle, cheerful, and beautiful. [[ For a second there I was going retarded and almost said "prettiful" xDDDD ]]

--- [[ Oh right. -.- I forgot to tell you,but this isn't in my series. ^3^ The disease Celleia has is only able to appear in females who have reached puberty. 8D DISEASES!!]]

Celleia's heart continued to be fast, she couldn't believe herself. What!? Are--are you lying? It was said to be uncurable! Her heart beat so fast she thought she would die. She breathed in, and fainted.

---[[ Talking to my dad on MSN]]

"ME?" Ask Xellious. "I am a pure Vampire! From a prestigeos line. Only my younger siblings are somewhat demons."

((lmfao "Tuesday secretly girl?!?! jkjk. Wellhe has one similar. BUT! Less deadly.))
I know. The disease I have is similar, but that's why I'm scared in treating you... He could not hear her. Celleia! He got up out of the chair and said to Lilli: "Lilli come on. Someone needs help." He grabbed her hand and raced to Celleia's room. He saw Celleia on the bed, she had passed out. He walked over to her bed. "Lilli can you get me a wet washcloth?" She did so and he put it on her forehead. He placed his hands over her body and closed his eyes...Concentrate. She gasped.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:37 pm
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lilli started sobbing "No! I love you! You can't die Tuesday." She burried her face in her hands. "Why?" She asked, the question not directed at Tuesday. "Why does everyone I have come to love dies? First my brother Ben and sister Rosalie, then my parents.. now you?" She wailed, the tears rolling down her cheeks. Her were becoming louder.
"Shhh...Lilli. It's okay. At a minimum of six months. I may live several more years....." He trailed off. "Did you say Rosalie?" No. No way, they aren't sisters. Nah. But somewhere deep in his gut he knew. He knew he had killed Lilli's sister Rosalie. "I'm so sorry Lilli." He hugged her close, his bare skin making her cold.

((Well how else am I supposed to do it!?!))

She held him tight, not wanting to let go of him. "Yes, my sister is.. or was Rosalie Nicholas. Ben and Roslaie left when i was 3, because my parent found out that Rosalie was a vampire and Ben a half-demon. Rosalie," she said pulling the locket out of her sweater,"Gave this to me before she left." The locket, infact had her name engraved on it. She opened the locket and inside held two small pictures of Ben and Rosalie. She finally let go, holding up the pictures for Tuesday to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:37 pm
"A..a Pureblood?" A pureblood...No way. I've never met one. I've only heard about them in stories "Other relatives of mine are purebloods. I have one...I forgot his name..." Suddenly she remembered the couple she saw earlier...."Tuesday! His name is Tuesday! He's here...At this manor."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:40 pm
Lilli watched Tuesday intentively as he held his hands over the small girl. Her mouth dropped open. "That's Ceeleia!" She whispered. What are you doing to her Tuesday?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:45 pm
"Tuesday?" He asked, rather surprised. "That scrawny little boy?"
Xellious now seemed not to care at all for Tuesday, and said nothing more. Although Anro, who was on his shoulder, was tugging at some of his hair. Xellious pulled Anro into his hand, but in doing so, a large strand of his black hair came out. "Here," He said, giving Anro to Bou. "I need to retie my hair, I dislike it very much when he does that..." He said, pulling the brown leather band out of his hair and letting become loose. He walked over to the bathroom in his room, somewhere there was another band.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:47 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lilli watched Tuesday intentively as he held his hands over the small girl. Her mouth dropped open. "That's Ceeleia!" She whispered. What are you doing to her Tuesday?
Concentrate Tuesday.... "Celleia! Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:52 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
"Tuesday?" He asked, rather surprised. "That scrawny little boy?"
Xellious now seemed not to care at all for Tuesday, and said nothing more. Although Anro, who was on his shoulder, was tugging at some of his hair. Xellious pulled Anro into his hand, but in doing so, a large strand of his black hair came out. "Here," He said, giving Anro to Bou. "I need to retie my hair, I dislike it very much when he does that..." He said, pulling the brown leather band out of his hair and letting become loose. He walked over to the bathroom in his room, somewhere there was another band.

((OMG I am watching the sadest thing ever. It's in tribute to Bou of An Cafe, It shows all the band members on their last show with Bou, they're all crying! I am so sad! crying ))
"Yeah, apparently you are familar with him. He's like, 96 or something...Really old. He used to take care of me when I was little...We played all the time...Oh!" She took Arno.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:52 pm
Celleia's faded blue eyes flittered open, suddenly she was staring at two people. One she knew instantly was Tuesday, but who was the other?

She almost seemed too scared, she was not used to people comming in and out of her room. "Who--who are you...?" She croaked, realizing her voice had gone so little without use. She flushed, and burried her head.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:54 pm
"I'm Tuesday, The one you've been talking to. Are you ready"  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:55 pm
"Is he that old?" Xellious asked, a leather band in his mouth, his eyes wide and his long hair draped around him. He took the leather band from his mouth and said,"Oh,you can just set Anro in his cage, he'll sit there."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:57 pm
"For what?" She said in a withered voice. She was nearly reduced to tears by all of this excitement, it had never happened before. Several small tears welled up in her faded blue eyes. "What?" She asked, much more quiet than before.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:59 pm
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Concentrate Tuesday.... "Celleia! Are you okay?"

"Tuesday? What are you doing?"she asked. He ignored her, trying to keep his concentration. She walked around to the otherside of the bed and took the cloth from her forehead. My goodness! The washcloth was warm from her forehead. Lilli gently rested her palm on Ceeleia's forehead. It, as well as the cloth, was very hot compared to normal. Lilli ran to the bathroom, which Ceeleia convenietly had one of her own in her room. Lilli ran the cloth under the water, getting it as cold as she could. She rang it out and walked back over to the bed and rested the cloth on her forehead. "Tuesday, is she alright?" Ceeleia was now awake and staring at them. "Oh! I"m sorry I'm Lilli. I'm a.. friend of Tuesday's." Lilli said with a soft smile.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games