Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:03 am
Nudge one hundred

100. Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access. heart

And onto the extended part!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:04 am
Nudge one hundred and one

101. I will not order my trusted lieutenant to kill the infant who is destined to overthrow me; I'll do it myself.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:05 am
Nudge one hundred and two

102. I will not waste time making my enemy's death look like an accident; I'm not accountable to anyone, and my other enemies wouldn't believe it anyway. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:06 am
Nudge one hundred and three

103. I will make it clear that I do know the meaning of the word "mercy"; I simply choose not show them any. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:08 am
Nudge one hundred and four

104. My undercover agents will not have tattoos identifying them as members of my organization, nor will they be required to wear military boots or adhere to any other dress codes. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:09 am
Nudge one hundred and five

105. I will not employ devious schemes that involve the hero's party getting into my inner sanctum before the trap is sprung. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:10 am
Nudge one hundred and six

106. If my supreme command center comes under attack, I will immediately flee to my prepared escape pod and direct the defenses from there. I will not wait until the troops break into my inner sanctum to attempt this.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:11 am
Nudge one hundred and seven

107. Even though I don't really care because I plan on living forever, I will hire engineers who are able to build me a fortress sturdy enough that, if I am slain, it won't tumble to the ground for no good structural reason. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:13 am
Nudge one hundred and eight

108. Any magic and/or technology that can miraculously resurrect a secondary character who has sacrificed his/her life will be outlawed and destroyed. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:15 am
Nudge one hundred and nine

109. I will see to it that plucky young lads/lasses in strange clothes and outlander accents shall regularly climb some monument in the main square of my capital and denounce me, claim to know the secret of my power, rally the masses to rebellion, etc. That way, the citizens will be jaded in case the real thing ever comes along. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:17 am
Nudge one hundred and ten

110. I will design all doomsday machines myself. If I must hire a mad scientist to assist me, I will make sure that he is sufficiently twisted that he'll never regret his evil ways and seek to undo the damage he's caused.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:32 pm
bump 115.  

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:33 pm
bump 116.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:34 pm
bump 117.  

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:35 pm
bump 118.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games