Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reapers_life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:58 pm
Name:Leo Lyra
Species:White Lion
Height: Small.
Preferance:Curiosity stole the virginity. Killed the cat.
Description: Leo is a Male lion with a small Mane growing along his neck. See the movie Jungle Emperor Leo for a referance.

he is... well.... 'Virgin' Isles  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:40 pm
Name: Kai
Species: Fox
Height:6'3
Weight:185
Eyes: Deep sapphire Blue
Fur: gold with a white belly and tuft around his neck.
History: kai was born into a wealthy family and as a child attened an elite school for rich and gifted people. However, he became tired of the way the upper class looked down on regular people and that his life was constantly being dictated for him, he left to journey the world and find his place in life. He has a love for the ladies but always treats them with the respect they deserve, men on the other hand he could care less about unless they earned his respect and he would also strive to earn the respect of others. Kai also invented the Runic Engine: a device that boosts the power of his magik and allows non-magik users to be able to cast spells.
Magik Abilities: Kai posseses a wide range of skills including Black destructive magik and healing magik.

User Image  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:18 am
love the pic!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:03 pm
Name: Stella
sex: Male
Species: A wolf D<
Fur: Blue and white v.v;
height: 5 foot 1 inch (im short v.v)
Orientation: Gay >wBackground: o3o;; im lazy and i am careless most of time o-e, generally happy. My actions are dumb o3o. i likes hugging <3. i has no picture so my avi is what i am. The wolf behind me is my friend and i likes to hug him...his name shall be Wolf..(im very very lazy with pet names)
Travis(Real Me):User Image
Stella:User Image  

Tiddiez

Tiddiez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:05 pm
Yasano
Imma lion- nuff said. :3

Arts by me as well. x3

User Image

*stalks* o-e very sexy  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:48 pm
User Image
Name: Rayna
Species: Mix biggrin
Height: 5' 4" foot
Weight: 118
Eyes: Green
Orientation: Straight
Mate: Im Single ^^

(pic above is gift from glyf)
My Pic of Her  

colts_girl

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Eggswafflerocks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:48 pm
Gorillazboy
Name: Stella
sex: Male
Species: A wolf D<
Fur: Blue and white v.v;
height: 5 foot 1 inch (im short v.v)
Orientation: Gay >wBackground: o3o;; im lazy and i am careless most of time o-e, generally happy. My actions are dumb o3o. i likes hugging <3. i has no picture so my avi is what i am. The wolf behind me is my friend and i likes to hug him...his name shall be Wolf..(im very very lazy with pet names)
Travis(Real Me):User Image
Stella:User Image

welcome!! dont worry bout bein short, big things come is small packages...never noticed how wrong that sounded xD
hope you have fun ^.=.^ actions dumb? everyone has their moments...i have weeks xD
just because you like hugs *huggle* ^.=.^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:01 pm
welcome!! dont worry bout bein short, big things come is small packages...never noticed how wrong that sounded xD
hope you have fun ^.=.^ actions dumb? everyone has their moments...i have weeks xD
just because you like hugs *huggle* ^.=.^

;-; yup v.v now i feel shorter and dumberer c.c;
*hugs*  

Tiddiez

Scyler Swiftclaw

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:47 am
NOTE: This is only the stats of my character, not myself.

Name: Scyler Swiftclaw
Species: Bengal Tiger
Fur colors: Main color is orange, underbelly and parts of face are white while the ears are black as well as the stripes.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150
Special traits: Tail is abnormally fluffy and there are red marks under each eye.
Abilities: Fire creation and manipulation.
Background: Laid back and carefree. Somewhat sarcastic and not afraid to stand up for his beliefs. He has a bit of a mouth on him, so he gets himself into trouble by not shutting up sometimes.

Reference picture:
User Image

Other art of Scyler:
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/hix0n2000/1249446517takkun_scylerchibi.png
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/hix0n2000/1247876572shizuworks_scylerfa.png
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/hix0n2000/1244320652shadowill_scyler1.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/hix0n2000/1250579954damnevildog_baddass_scyle.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:31 pm
I love how many talented artists there are in the fandom.  

Saga Shadow

Captain Mog

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:58 pm
Nickname: Demon
Preference: Straight
Species: Dragon
Height: 5'4
Weight: 132
Eye color: Cobalt blue
Fur color: Ranges from dark brown to light brown, it changes with the seasons. Dark in the winter and light in the summer.

Abilities:
OVERBURN Mode: This only happens when Demon's body temperature gets abnormally higher than usual. This is usually triggered due to excessive physical strain, emotional distress, or when sick. When one of these conditions are met, the heat desperately tries to get out, and the user can summon flames from their torso at their beck and call. Side effects include heat exaustion, fainting, emotional disturbance, and burnt clothing. (Hence the stitches on Demon's clothing.)

Bit 'o Background:
A creation from ASPERA Labs. Demon was made by accident from the gene synthesis of a dragon scale and human hair. The scale gave him dragonlike properties and abilities, while the hair gave him humanlike intellect, form, and emotions.
Demon is a strange creature indeed, he is a dragon, yet possesses fur, and wears warm clothing as well. This is because he was created with a natural low body temperature. He does not really have a name, the name Demon was given to him after he burnt down a small town he had escaped to while fleeing from ASPERA Lab employees. The townspeople that remained cried, "Demon, demon!" and chased him away from the village.
He is now constantly on the run from Labmen and bounty hunters, with little to no friends to confide in.

Reference Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:29 pm
Yare yare... I might as well, arimasu. X3

Name: Kihogosha, Yukirou

Species: Arctic Kitsune

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 170

Preference: Bi

Mate: Taken~

Eyes: A lovely, yet piercing silver

Description: White base fur, a lavender underside, and six very large tails, five tipped lavender and one tipped green. Has a blue nose and very long blue hair. Very feminine figure. Wears a very short gray jacket with green edging and only one sleeve, big aqua-green-blue shorts, gray toe-less legwarmers on my foot-paws, and a black collar that looks a few sizes too big, with a tag that has the Japanese kanji symbol for "snow".

Extra stuff: I can pull almost anything out of my right pocket, arimasu. Ask me, and I'll pull it out. X3 I also have ice magic, arimasu.

Pic: Can't get my ref sheet at the moment, arimasu... FA's still down. x.x  

Yukiro-the-Kyuubi

2,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rei Araiguma

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:40 pm
Name: Araiguma, Rei
Sex: Male
Species: Raccoon
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110
Preference: Bi
Mate: Taken <3
Eyes: Brown
Extra stuff: Adept in the magic arts of wind and water/ice magic. Name means "Ghost Raccoon". Favorite seasons are winter and spring.
Appearance: (will edit soon but for now...)
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:36 pm
Name: Junko Kitsuharu
Species: Fox
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120Lbs
Eyes: dark green
Fur: red and black
Orientation: Straight
Mate: none
Profile: a very fun love and outgoing fox, he loves to learn and mess around. his favorite things to learn are about fighting and history. despite his vast knowledge of fighting he's actually very lazy and prefers to talk it out opposed to duke it out. The only time Junko actually fights is in defense of a friend.
Picture: I can't draw to save my life ^ ^;  

Junko_Kitsuharu

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:45 pm
Name: Azriel. (Last name pending.)
Orientation: Heteroflexible. (99% preference towards females.)
Species: 1/2 vampire bat. 1/2 black flying-fox.
Height: 5'5".
Weight: 160 lbs.
Body Type: Fairly athletic. A good amount of natural muscle, some curves as well, unfortunately.
Fur Color: Mostly reddish brown.
Eye Color: Golden yellow.
Hair Color: Black.

Still in progress...

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games