Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:06 am

"Ya bet you could drop me eh'? Bring it." he said as he made a paper airplane and flew it to his brother Seth with the order on it.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:22 am

Gregory sighed. "I don't think that's a bet you want to make... unless you want your a** on fire." He smirked, dawning his hellfire that soon engulfed his hand.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joahns Delakore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:47 am

Sighing, Joahns raised his paws in entreaty. "Guys, this isn't the place. Think about the other customers and the opinion that they will have if you two break out fighting in here. This place is meant for relaxation, not fighting." While speaking, Joahns slowly nudged his pack until at was poking slightly out from under the chair.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:06 am

Derrick stared blankly at Xavior for moment, then sneered. He stayed quiet as he watched the conflict play out, trying to seem inconpicuous.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:20 am

Gregory smirked and giggled. He discarded the fire and turned his attention back to the table residents.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:44 pm

Blades grew out of his fur as he said " ya wont get near enough kitty." he smirked and looked at derrik, "As for you keep the sneering to a minimum will you? thank you. I just wanted to excite you as to the scareing part. and im no waitor." as he takes off his apron wich was Tae's it showed an assassians mark: the blue arrow.

(im on vacation now it costs money... so i shant be on alot.)

Blade_of_Soul-

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:06 pm

Gregory sighed... "If it's blades you wish to bear, I'm afraid that's something that can be taken outside... Now if you excuse me, I'd rather stay conversing with my friend Joahns and Derrick." He also whispered to himself lowly. "a**..."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:26 pm

"Agreed." Added Joahns, then indicating to the assassin, "And don't dress the part if you are unwilling to act it." Giving a stern look to Xavior, he continued, "And do not give threats to those that had not given cause for such. I do not take kindly to such."
Turning his attention to his two new friends, Joahns said. "Sorry about the atmosphere. So, what brought you two into this fine establishment?"

Joahns Delakore

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Gregory smiled to Joahns and said, "Boredom. Boredom and a drowse for coffee, that for which I owe you for welcoming me and relieving me of boredom." He tried to recline again to forget of the rather brash wolf.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:56 am

Taelyn had been busy behind the scenes of the Cafe. He had heard the commotion but had been unable to leave the kitchen as his paws were covered in pie crust. He washed up and put the shells in the oven after pouring in the filling.

Walking through the double doors from the kitchen to bar he fake glared out at everyone.

"What is all this loud talking I was hearing? Surely there is nothing in here that would be causing it so could we please keep the peace. Plus there will be pie in 25 minutes"

00Shoe
Captain

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:33 am

Gregory chuckled, "Sorry! Just had a little confrontation with the 'assassin' here." He has started to feel mischievous now, which he had not wished for his first impression on Derrick, but he couldn't help himself. He stopped and contained himself.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:53 pm

"What kind of pie?" Joahns asked, perking up.

Joahns Delakore

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:51 am

Gregory snickered to himself. He found himself reclining again and still thinking of the wolf.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Xavior grunted as the blades reentered his body.
"Sorry i got so mad Gregory..." Xavior took a look at Tae and smiled a cheesy smile.
"Getting ready for clown school buddy!?" Xavior broke into laughing.
Seth threw some flower in taes face and said "i got the makeup!!!!!!"

Blade_of_Soul-

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:31 pm

Gregory sighed, "It's okay, Mr. Wolf. Excuse me, but I never caught your name."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games