Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:53 pm
"K", said Cyborg.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:12 pm
Argent looked at aqualad who was falling asleep and looked at star who was walking away. Than looked at cyborg "Hi cyborg want to do something?" Trying to do something instead of being bored.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:42 pm
"Like what Argent?" asked Cyborg.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As Starfire stood outside of the tree. She than walked over to the lake and walked through it and went to the other side of the lake and walked into the woods.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:29 pm
hmmm thinks of an idea "Wanna build something, talk, get some berries,"
She didnt really have a good sugestion  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:46 pm
Then Blaise saw the deer that Scar saw and said, Good choice. Now go into possition and I'll seperate the other deer's from that old and wounded deer." Then Blaise went to their position and than ran out there and seperated the heard form the weak deer. And than the heard took off runing. "Now Scar", commanded Blaise.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:17 pm
"Sure, lets talk. You first", said Cyborg.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As Starfire walked into the woods she walked deeper and deeper for a scent has caught her nose. And it was a beautiful scent she smelled.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:04 pm
"So...how's life treating you?" Argent didnt know what to say but I didnt want to get to the topic on the starnge guy I met when I was stuck.

(Can I add someone?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:54 am
Aqualad laid thier trying to go to sleep but couldn't stop thinking about his team back at titans east.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:32 am
BB leapt onto the fruit chomping away at the sweet strong taste encouraging him to eat quicker already blobs of colourful liquid was forming around his mouth as he chomped feeding his hunger.

'Steady' Robin warned knowing what BB tended to be like.

BB looked full 'OK I'm full. Now lets get a drink' he grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:57 pm
"Hm, life is good. Specially if you have a good friends", said Cyborg. "What about you?" he asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Starfire followed the scent, she stumbled upon a tree. A tree that was huge and beautiful. It shined like stars in the night sky even though it was day time. "They look so beautiful. They shine like stars but stars that shine in the day light. Oh, how so beatiful. And the scent that brought my attention are those flowers. The flowers that grow in the tree and on the ground", said Starfire as she looked at all the flowers that surrounded her.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:17 pm
Scar ran into his position and waited until Blaise fulfilled his goal. Immediately, Scar lunged at the wounded deer from behind. He grabbed its haunches with his jaws and bit into the animal. It tripped and Scar went around and bit its throat.

Raven nodded her head. "Well then let's go." She looked away from BB and back towards the river.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:23 pm
As Scar killed the deer, Blaise walked uo to Scar and said, "Nice work. Now lets bring it back over to the girls."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:30 am
BB nodded charging towards the river lapping up the sweet amazingly nectar which was water his thirst slowly being replinished. He lapped it up not believing it's taste.

Robin charged after him trying to test the limits of his current form.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:40 pm
Scar nodded his head. "Let's go then." He picked up a part of the deer and began to drag it. It was heavy, but Scar knew the meat would be needed.

Raven ran after the boys. She stopped at the river's edge and lowered her head to drink the refreshing water. It tasted a whole lot better than the tap water back at home.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:38 pm
Then Blaise helped out with the deer carcus by picking up the other part of it and helped Scar out. When they arrived back at the den Scar and Blaise let the deer go and Blaise said, "Here's our breakfast girls so eat up."

"Oh, yum. A deer, I mean a stag. How dilouse", said Blood Moon as she sank her teath into the carcus and started eating.

Then Blaise riped a good peace from the dead carcus and brought it to Swiftkill. "Here you go my love", he said as he nuzzled her affectionate and went back to the others to eat.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games