Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:38 pm
"So can we start with yesterday mourning' tape,"Aqualad said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:48 pm
"A black pearl huh", said Firefly with a smile.

"Very well you may have the black pearl but you must give something in return. For I don't just give free gifts no", said Turgon as the black pearl fromed in his hand."And your payment shall be the money. For instance those gold coins you are carrying wiht you", he said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:53 pm
Zoe watched the ugly suited man (black archer). Zoe went next to firefly and wisperd "Dont u love his clothing." Being sarcastic.

Raven thought and thought in her bedroom. She went to starfire and knocked gently "Uh...Star are u there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:42 pm
Then Starfire heard a knock on the her door and walked over to her door. When she opened the door she saw Raven and said, "Raven is there something you need to talk about dear friend. Oh, and please come in."

~~~~~~~~~~

Then Gemini turned back into her normal form and said with a small smile, "Very well." Then Gemini's angel wings appeared and she flew up in the air and said, "Lets gho than." She than flew off, leading the way to Titans tower.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:07 pm
"Thank you" She walked in and saw her pink and purple room. "It really isnt anything inportant...I was just woundering if u want to do something...like maybe go somewere or u can teach me how to make tamaraian food?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:43 pm
Firefly whispered back as she giggled a little, "Oh, Zoe. Yes, I have to say I do."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:18 am
'Ok' he pulled out his web spinners shooting a line to the tallest building restracting himeself forward but before connecting with the roof he swung disconneting the line and shooting a second one from his other hand swinging a second time this time a wider one landing on the T-shaped building. He looked yelling to th girl 'Beat you ! and what the T stand totally standing out ?'.

'Ok whatever I was going to buy a new suit while I was here but then I saw all your lame costumes and decided no too' he produced the gold coins tossing them to Turgon snacthing the pearl 'Not nice doing business with you' he said before disapering with the pearl. As he re-appaered down a cluttered back alley. He smiled about now his 'gold' coins would melting about now as they were made of the finisest milk chocolate.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:56 am
'Hey wait up !' Robin yelled making his way to the tower. He shouldn't be swinging thier who it was probaly just cuts and bruises.

'Ok' Adam replied loading the tape. 'Whats your thoery' he asked dryly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:40 am
Zoe rolled her eyes as he disappered through the wind. "I still will always think his clothing is horrible." As she giggled a lil.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:40 pm
"I think that somewhere on this tape we should see someone hiding around the tower,"Aqualad explained.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:24 pm
"Hm, your right. He did always had a bad tatse in clothing, puff", said Firefly as she blew her hair.

Then Turgon held the bag of gold coins in his hand and said to himself quietly, "Now to see if the plan with young Oracle in Gemini's body would work." He than walked off into the dark.

Then Firefly blocked the entrance to their hideout so that nobody else can find it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:45 pm
Zoe saw turgon leave and firefly in the entry watching out for any other expected guest. Zoe pulled out some skittles from her pockets and started munching on them.  

Lil Patrica

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am
As Boy arachnid stood thier the crippling pain returned making hold his chest in pain crouching down slightly. He shouldnt't have done it but he felt great while he was in the air.

Attached to the gold coins was note written in splendid spirrling handwriting it read:
'Dear idiot

Whoever has obtained these coins shall be delighted to know their the finiest milk chocolate coins on the market costing 50 cents and by now should have melted.

Enjoy !
Black archer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:00 am
Robin caught up with Gemini opening his T-communciator 'Star thier a new friend on the roof his names boy arachnid he needs medical attention Ok ?' he spoke clearly.

'Ok we'll start from two days ago and work our way from thier' he explaind sitting down loading the first tape.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:40 am
"That's fine with me,"Aqualad said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games