Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:32 pm
(sorry I havnt been on my uncle...just passed away) cry

Terra heard robin on the comuniccater and rushed to the hospital as fast as she could. She spotted robin. "What...happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:30 pm
((That's alright and I'm sory about your uncle.))

Vesta appeared back in her hideout where Black Feather was waiting for her and said, "I'm back. And it appears that I sent Starfire the Titan to a hospital now. How saad, not. Heheh," she laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Starfire remembered what happend at the cave. She said, "Huh Adam."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:25 am
(I'm sorry to)
'Nice wings kid but I bet sometimes your no angel' he grinned swinging around the room after her joyfully.

Arachno avenger reappered on the island he looked up the tower he could sense the blades here.They were so close he could tatse them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:06 am
(I'm very sorry to my condolensces)
'I don't know but we need to find her ' his panick starting to take other. He took a deep breath cooling. Picking up his communcicator. 'Adam where are you ?' he said cooling.

'Room 12 6th floor' he replied. 'Thier on thier way' he said to Star around the other girl beggining to sitr slowly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:55 am
Meanwhile on a main road not to far from the tower a oil tanker slowly make its way down the highway when suddenly a lost lonely little puppy wondered into the street. The driver insitcively swerves toppling the mighty vechile other as the cars behind crash into the vehcile a fire quickly starting. As the fire gains strenght a local gang begin to lute the abandoned cars for anytihng of value.

Josh looked up seing a black puff of smoke drifting into the sky. 'He turned to the others since Robins not here ehem' preparing to do his best Robin impression. 'Titans lets go !' he said swinging out through the smashed windows to the smoke source. As he arrived he met chaos flames and gang mebers like blue and green should never be seen together. He landed cacthing the gangs members attnetion 'You know so guys should really move into more sophiscated crime I mean what are you guys 30 and living with your Mum in the basement?'. His words angered the group as they all pulled out weapons firing a barrage at bullets at him. Josh quickly landed behind the car taking the damage. 'Yeah not good' he sighed he needed to move the tanker though these clowns were in his way. He pulled out his web blades jumping onto the top of the car he slammed the blades together sending out web blast sending the gangesters flying and stunning them in the process. He made his way briskly other to the tanker. This was going use the enitre battery but... he aimed his weapon at the tanker zapping it away a safe distance away by some nearby abandoned docks expldoing cluttering the port but no setting anything alight. 'Phew not to hard' he turned to see what was happening behind him. The gang members were back up on their feet not looking happy. 'Come on guys can't we talk like mature adults ?' he grinned weakly.

Before the gang mebers could do anythign 4692 appeared out of no where after following boy arachnid using the webshields as knuckle dusters took out the group in the flash out for the count. 'I'll give 10 from entrance but a 7 for combat but in all in all it was good' he said in a cheerful tone turning to Boy arachnid.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:00 am
Robin burst into the hospital seing Starfire it wasn't as bad as he first thoght. 'Star your ok' he gasped hugly tightly but not to tight.

Adam wacthed the two and sat by the girls bed. This was all his fault why had he been so stupid ?  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:30 pm
Starfire got surprised as Robin came runnig in the room and hugged her tightly but not too tight. She than hugged him back and said as she tried to sound ok, "Yes, Robin I am fine now." They than moved away from each other and Satrfire stared at Adam and said, "I am glad that you are alright Adam. I don't know what I would of done if you weren't alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox and the others followed Boy arachnid(Josh) ad helped him in the fight. Then Fox put both hands out and fire came out and it hit all the enimies to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:56 pm
Then some more bad guys came popped out and grabbed Fox. So Gemini flew in and grabbed the two bad guys that grabbed Fox. She lifted them both up high in the air and said, "Boy you huys are hevy." She than threw them into the water. then two more other bady guys came and grabbed Gemini and pulled her to the ground so she can't fly back up. She than said, "Big mistake." She than turned into a filoser-rapter and pushed them off of her. She than turned into a sabor tooth tiger and launched herself at them both and kocked them both to the ground and scratch their faces. She than jumped of them both and ran towards where Fox was.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:38 am
The reamining few got back up. 'Hold I'll sort it' 4692 replied teleporting behind the advancing group fist rasied 'Behind you' he said in a spooky tone leaping smashing the group down with an overhead smash.

Josh went to the overs the bad guys were all gone and the police had the rest of it under control 'We need to go now and Gemini I don't think your aloud to be out on missions are you ?' he said in dry panicky tone.

4692 telpoerted in front of the group 'So brother when did you and girlfriend become a badysitter' he said in a mocking tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:52 am
Josh turned round to 4692 'I'm no giving you the web artifacts brother we both the silver web armour is way to powerful to be controlled thats why they were split up' he stood back.

'Brother this isn't about what your unlce wanted they were meant to be togther now return back to me I was made the keeper by the tresuary guards' he stepped his tone was no harsh and impateient.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:01 am
'Yeah you do you wouldn't care because your stupid 'baby' would come running in and you'd forget all about me and focus everyting on her as she's so much more important than everthing else' he snapped loosing it she was onlt trying to make him comeback.

Crimson spiders eyes flickered open she spoke weakly 'Brother Adam' she said grasping Adam writs softly.

Robin heard the revelation 'But how Adams family left him..?' Robin siad confused and stunned.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:10 am
[ I am sorry also Lil Patrica. My condolensces. ]

-Raven stands there, looking at everyone. Cracks her knuckles and waits, just in case there was another attack-

IIRavenII

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:32 pm
"Brother," said Starfire who was in shock as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Actually Gemini would be going out on missions soon but I don't think she's supose to go on one yet. So I guess we just won't tell the Robin and Starfire than. But Gemini it'll be all our little secret ok," said Fox.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:15 pm
"Fox is right and ok I won't say a word to mommy and daddy about this," said Gemini with a smile. "By the way whose that?" asked Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Feather looked at Veast and sa down. "So what do we do now?" she asked.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:09 am
'No one come on lets go back before Robin and Starfire. And Gemini if you know you shouldn't do something you shouldn't do it one day it could you in trouble' he siad solemnly. He had a feeling his words would take no effect though.

'No of your business you ugly child. I'll go now brother but just becuase your playing babysitter' his hissed before disapering.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games