Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:05 pm
~~Past Present~~

Cyborg and Starfire followed Nightstar and saw these kids. And one of them called Raven and Beast boy mom and dad.

"Oh, wow than that must be Emerald than," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:23 am
(Welcome back)
Past present
Vince walked other to Scrouch guilt chewing at his insisdes. He hadn't meant for anyone to get hurt. 'Scrouch are you ok ?' he asked slowly putting a friendly hand on his back in a feeble attempt to make him feel better.

Mom.. . Robin observed the kids in front of him shocked at the groups impending future. He saw already the effects as a heavy load appeared to already be straiing Raven and Beastboy.
Future present

Robin slapped a charged onto the lab. As it released it furious energy. The door was spottless. Sometimes he'd wished Vince hadn't thought of everything..  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:24 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Scourch smiled and said,'I'm fine I think that going through the time stream just made me a little sick."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:10 am
~~Past Present~~

Raven looked at the girl who had called her mom. Recalling what Nightstar said, she knew the girl was Emerald. "I'll be back." Her hood was pulled over her face as she nodded to Beast Boy. She walked away the group, going to the other side of the Tower for whatever Beast Boy wanted to tell her privately.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:12 pm
~~~Past Present~~~
Emerald sighed. She new her mom and dad are different here. "Nightstar promise me you will stay away from the froest? Promise?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:10 pm
Beast Boy looked at Raven and said,"Well Raven I kinda sorta....the funny thing is.....well you know how in the future we're married and have kids and everything.....well I uhhhh......you see I errrr......I was kninda wondering if you'd ehhhhhhh............" Beast Boy began to sweat as he thought to himself,"Aw man, come on, you can do this just say already." He then blurted out,"WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME!" He then continued to sweat as he stared nervously at her, waiting for her answer.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:08 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven stared at Beast Boy, watching him stutter in slight amusement. When he asked her out, all the words left her. Her heart began beating and she could feel a blush coming to her face. She was glad for the hood that hid most of it in its shadow. She tried to take deep breaths to compose herself and concentrate to keep her powers from exploding outwards. Finally she managed to get some words. "Yes. I would love to." A nearby rock exploded by accident in her quest to rein in her emotions that were spilling out. Raven had a small smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:48 pm
~~Past Present~~

"What is in the forest that Nightstar must not go near little one?" asked Starfire.

"Hm, Beast Boy and Raven did a pretty good job at making a girl in the furture. And so did Robin and Starfire," said Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:31 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Oh, this is Emerald, Vince, and Scourch," as Nightsta introduced her friends. Then Nightstar heard Emerald and said, "Um, ok but may you tell me why first."

~~Future Present~~

Then Arista was done making ehr chanted and a portal appeared. She said, "Come my love lets go." She than stepped into the portal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:21 am
~~~past present~~~
emerald stared at nightstar "I will tell you later."  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:12 am
Past present.
Vince looked at the time machine and sighed. It was a difficult and unquue task which before him. He had to somehow power to machine and disover the truth of chip corp. Though better learn about his ture objective yet.

Robin looked at the group still astounded by the bombshell only just dropped. Why was she not allowed near the forest ?.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:33 am
~~Past Presrent~~

Cyborg looked towards Vince, walked towards him, and said as he puts his hand out to shake, "So you must be my future adopted son, Vince. Well, it looks like I raised you pretty danm good in the future. By the way nice to meet you."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:36 am
Past present

Vince shock his hand firmly. 'You did my future farhter from the age of three mouths you cared for me and was my only family and i'm grateful' he replied deeply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beast Boy sighed in releif and said,"wow, I'm glad that's over. For a few moment I thought you were going to say no."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:24 am
~~Past Present~~

Raven rolled her eyes, but had a small smile on her face. "I wouldn't say no after waiting so long to see if you felt the same way." She stepped closer to him, hesitating, before hugging him.

White Fang had stepped after Arista. They were in the past. It didn't look too different though there was trees where there base was supposed to be. "Want to go find those Titans now?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games