Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:37 pm
Takako shrugged. "I thought you night have gone back to your room, but it's okay. I don't really mind." She said. "Shuya, I love you." Takako said, smiling.
___________________________---

[>__> Do you even pay attention to what I've previously posted? Cheesus.]

Ryuu looked at Oiya confused. "I just said 'Could be better. Kind of alone'" Ryuu repeated himself. "Alright... whatever." Ryuu said taking a few plates of the food spread around him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:03 pm
[[Sorry...Kinda in a hurry given the circumsrances.]]

Shuya smiled.
"I love you too...Takako..." He whispered her name and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Oiya sighed.
"Yeah..." She said.

[[Should we skip ahead to when someone leaves?]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:19 pm
[Yeah that'll be better, and faster, DO IT!]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:27 pm
[[R+T IS SKIPPING AHEAD TO THE DEPARTION O ONE OF THE RESIDENTS. THIS TIME SKIP IS ABOUT 3 MONTHS FROM NOW.

THANK YOU.

-Tuesday.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:50 pm
[OKAY HERE I GO~! This will be sad.
PS. all residents are currently sleeping.]

Ben awoke. He sat up in his bed. "Lilli...." he said, panting. Lilli isn't at the house anymore.. I have to go check what's wrong. But what about Oiya? She's 8 months pregnant... she can't go anywhere...I'll just leave and explain when I get back. Right now Lilli needs me.. Ben thought as he quickly dressed himself. Ben quickly returned to the bed. He leaned over Oiya and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Oiya." Ben then inclined his head towards her stomach and kissed it as well. "I love you too."He said smling.
He put on his shoes and headed out the door. Rosalie.. Takeru and Oiya will just have to worry I guess.. Lilli is only 8 years old.. she shouldn't be giong anywhere yet.. Ben slipped out the front door. No one noticed he left.. yet..

Ben ran faster and faster. It was as fast as he'd ran in his life. He couldn
t think of a time where he'd needed to run like this. Except when he and Rosalie left. That wasn't as hurried as this though. He ran up over the mountains, and into the setting sun.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:02 pm
Oiya stirred in her sleep. She moved and her arm flew over into an empty area of the bed...Where Ben should be.
Her eyes opened in confusion. Slowly she got up. The bed was a mess where Ben slept. His shoes were gone, as well as his jacket.
Oiya quickly got up and walked around the room.
"Ben...?" She asked. Getting no reply she worried and ran out into the hall.
"BEN!!!" She called again. No response.
"BEN!!!' She called, walking around the house.
He's left you...He's gone....Gone, gone, gone. A voice screamed in her head.
"NOOO!!!" She yelled and sank to the floor, she clutched the sides of her head.
"He left. He left. He left. He left. He left." She kept repeating.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled as loud as she could. This woke Takeru up. He jumped out of bed and to the screaming.
He saw Oiya, clutching herself, hyperventalating on the floor.
"Oiya...Oiya CALM DOWN!" He yelled and she shut up, her frantic eyes staring at Takeru's face. Her teeth were clamping down on her lip so as she wouldn't scream.
"What happened? What happened to you Oiya?!" He yelled. Her eyes brimmed with fresh tears but she was unable to speak.
"TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED OIYA!!!" He yelled. Again she didn't speak.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:01 pm
Rosalie was right behind Takeru. She brushed past them into Oiya and Ben's room. Rosalie's hand cupped up over her mouth. She turned around, running to Takeru and Oiya. "Takeru.. Ben is...gone." Rosalie said. She sat down next to Oiya, holding her hand. "Oiya.. it's okay.. He'll come back. I know Ben he will come back. Calm down.." Rosalie said, stroking Oiya's white hair. Rosalie rested Oiya's head on her shoulder. "It'll be okay. He loves you.. I know he will be back."
[A FEW MINUTES LATER...]

Suddenly it came to Rosalie. It's Lilli... I just don't see how he noticed it before I did..
"Oiya.. Ben will come back. He's freaking out because Lilli left our home.. He and I can sense it. He probably left to go see what's wrong. There's no need to worry." Rosalie reassured her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:13 pm
Oiya sniffled and took a deep breath.
"H-h-how do you know f-f-for s-sure...?" She asked, careful not to panic again. Oiya was now sitting against the wall, Takeru was beside her and Rosalie just showed up.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:18 pm
Rosalie thought of a way to explain this.
"Well... Ben and I are twins.. we just sense where each other are. I can sense him running. And I visualize him running. I can almost hear what he's thinking the connection between us is so strong.
"I know he will, Oiya. You can trust me on this." Rosalie said, still holding Oiya hand. "I know Ben loves you very much. He wouldn't leave you like that. Ever."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:51 pm
Oiya's heartbeat got faster as well as her breathing.
She tried to take a deep breath but could not.
"NO! JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!!" She yelled and stumbled up away from Takeru and Rosalie. Tears ran fast down her face an she ran down the hall and out the door.
It was raining outside. Oiya's now black kimono got soaked as well as her hair. She ran for a long distance than stopped and sank to her knees.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:31 pm
Rosalie shook her head as she and Takeru chased after Oiya. Why are pregnant women so stubborn? Rosalie thought, looking to Takeru.

When they reached Oiya she was on her knees, sobbing. "Oiya.." Rosalie said softly. "Calm down.. stress doesn't help the baby. Please.. be careful it could send you into labor. the baby is only 8 months old.. please.. careful." Rosalie crouched down next to Oiya, giving her at least 3 feet of space. "Oiya..Are you alright? You're hyperventilating..." Rosalie said, her eyes averted to Takeru, standing behind Oiya. She's going into an early labor. We need to get her inside..NOW.

[HAha plot twisting-ness. HOHOHAHAOAHOAHOHAAHAHAOHAHA! Lawl.. xd ]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:32 am
Oiya suddenly felt cramps in her ********!" She yelled and clutched her stomach. Takeru ran outside an helped bring Oiya inside. They carefuly brought her into the room they use for things like this. There was a tray with water and a washcloth. Carefully they set her on the bed.

[[And she gives birth...Allthatgoodstuff.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:39 pm
[Umm.... let's just say Rosalie delivered the baby.. ;P Lol]

Rosalie lifted the tiny being from the bed. It was a baby boy. She'd deliverd Ben and Oiya's new child.
The baby was wrapped in many blankets. He had black hair and red eyes. Rosalie knew he was a pureblooded vampire. The baby resembled Ben in many of his feautures. Rosalie carried the baby back into Oiya's room. She'd passed out after giving birth. She was in labor of nearly an hour and a half. Rosalie felt bad for Oiya, Ben not being here to get her through it.
Oiya was awake and sitting upright in the bed when Rosalie returned. Rosalie carefully lay the baby in Oiya's arms. She smiled. "Congratulations, Oiya. It's a boy."

[Wow coarny..Lmao]

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:40 am
Tears slid down Oiya's already wet cheeks. Sweat dripped from her brow as she was given the baby.
"Nobu..." She said quietly as she lokd down at him in her arms. Her hair fell over her face and tickled the baby's skin.
Nobu smiled and giggled. He grabbed Oiya's hair and tugged on it lightly.
She smiled weakly and pulled her hair out of his grasp and then tucked it behind her ear.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:15 am
I wonder if Oiya's upset. I mean, not having Ben here to experience this with her. Experiencing his own son being born? I feel bad for her. She's been through a lot lately...

Rosalie smilled. She sat down on the edge of Oiya's bed, studying the new child. "He's so cute! I can't wait until Ben come back to see him. He'll be so happy."

[Sorry.. sucky post.. D:]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games