Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:15 am
"Okay. While you do that I'll go check for any other wounds on this animal." Isura first went to his face and lifted it's ginormuos lip. The teeth were blunt ended with no sharp edges. "Hey guys! We will be safe around thia creature. It's a herbivore!" she yelled over to the rest. She then hopped down of the thing and started to circle it looking for any other wounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:40 pm
The water was finished boiling. "Okay, Isura it's done. What should I do with the water?"  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:47 pm
"Okay," Isura said "we have the applebomm and the boiling water. I see some tanka weed right over there so I'll go and get some and we can mix them all together." Isura gave the applebomm to Rai.
"Start mashing these together." Then she left to get the tanka weed. As she walked over she was careful about where she stepped, still not knowing if there were any holes in the ground or not. When she got to the tanka weed plant she pulled two stems from the ground and ran back to Rea, Rai and the thing that they were about to cure.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:53 am
"I still don't quite understand why we're doing this. And what exactly...nevermind." Rea continued following Isura's instructions.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:02 pm
Rai started to mash them as best he could until Isura came back.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:58 am
" I'm sorry i always have wanted to name a planet and since I found it I thought I should name it."Kaski said"So......................"  

Crazy_Munkay

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:42 pm
Isura returned with the Tanka weed. "Okay," isura began, "That's good Rai, Now all we need to do is put the Tanka weed in, smash it up, and pour it into the wounds. The animal will be better in no time. And while we are out here...well...we might as well go exploring. Ya'know, just to check out the planet, make sure it is safe and all, mabey even have some adventures. So whataya say? Can we go explore?" Isura was hoping that othey would say yes, 'cause if they didn't then she would go alone. She loved to explore.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:21 pm
Rai looked at Isura and said casually, "Well, I guess we could explore the planet a bit. I mean what's the harm in looking?" He was just as Eager as her to start the exploring.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:57 pm
Isura was very happy. "Okay! let's go then!!" She poured the mix into the wounds and grabbed Rea and Rai and started running to the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:48 pm
Rai tried to stop Isura for a quick second, "Wait! First let me grab my backpack, its got some essential provisions in it."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:11 pm
((SORRY! Havn't posted))

Rea looked at Isura curious. "We're not just gonna leave it...are we?" Rea looked back at the thing laying on the ground with symathy. She knew how the thing must have felt....dead and helpless.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:27 pm
Isura looked impatient. "Okay, how 'bout this; we saty with the creature while Rai gets his backpack, wait for it to wake up and as soon as it's awake, we go. Does that sound good?" she looked back and forth between Rai and Rea.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:18 pm
"Sounds good to me." Rea smiled. "And...we have to make sure it's fully healed right?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:30 pm
"Sounds like a plan to me" Rai said. Rai tried as best he could to walk fast to the ship since he was still minorly injured.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:26 pm
Kokoro walkes up to them, "Hey, before you go, can you take this camcorder with you? It's so you can record anything while out there. I want any good information for my computer." She takes out a small camcorder and holds it out towards them.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games