Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:34 pm

"uh..ok sure"said lance.he honestly felt lost the whole entire time but he thouht it would be ok.

cane followed lucy"hey is everything ok"asked cane.

linch stayed where he was.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Lucy sighs as she packs her bag. "Yea." She mutters. "Thers something wrong....Every year my sister always takes that one person that my be my room mate....So every year i get stuck alone...." She looks back at Cane.

Nyuu keeps huging on Lance. She kisses him on the cheek. "Can you help me put the bags in the bus plz?"

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

damion-kashu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:05 pm

*smells the spagettie and wakes up* *sneaks into the kitchen and gives Starfire a kiss* Yum spagettie. Do you think we could um... eat dinner alone just the two of us?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:13 pm

hey,is it to late for me to join the rp?))

blueblazzer

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:18 pm

hey there, have a good nap?
oo u like spaghetti? that's good there's lots
and i guess we will be eating alone, i have been trying to get people here all day
the thing is there is definately alot of spaghetti
*stirs the simmering pot of sauce, and adds some pasta do a pot of boiling water*
should i make anything else?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:20 pm

blueblazzer
hey,is it to late for me to join the rp?))

of course you can join
the more the merrier

McFlyenstein1

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:36 pm

Nyuu turns into a bunny.Looking just like her sister as a bunny. She hopes into the kitchen. "HHIIII!!!!!! PPL!!" xd she smiles really big. She whigs her bunny tail. "Are you guys comeing on the camping trip with us? It well be fun!" Nyuu jumps up and down happly. blaugh "You guys can be room mates of you come!" Nyuu says "All you have to do is get packed . and get everything louded in the bus." Nyuu runs around starfox. "FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!!" She yells blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:46 pm

hmm, camping could be fun
and i could take all this spaghetti sauce and provide the first meal...
give me 15 minutes and i am sure we could be ready
do i know you? something seems different...
*turns off the stove top, and goes to get ready*

McFlyenstein1

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Nyuu smiles. "Yeah im Lucys sister. Im Nyuu how do you do. Well see you in a lil bit." Nyuu runs off to Lance. She jumps on Lance head.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:03 pm

*gets ready then goes to Starfires room* OH! *turns around* I guess I should have knocked first.

damion-kashu

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:10 pm

Nice to meet ou Nyuu, i will be down in a bit
*goes up to room packs and begins to change. Looks up and sees damion in doorway*
*answers him*
it...ok...
what never seen a white tank top?
*Pulls a pink sweater over the tank top, conceiling the shape of her body, and pulls her hair into two ponytails at the base of her neck*
*slings her bag over her shoulder*
are you coming?
we have to grab the spaghetti sauce on the way out!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:32 am

"uh sure ill help you pack"lance said;she did look alot like lucy in her bunny form.

"well why dont you tell him or i could be your room mate"he said; linch was not the best person to sleep next too.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:29 am

Nyuu runs to her room. She turns back into her human form.and she starts to pack.

Lucy smiles at Cane. She grabs his hand and looks into his eyes sweetly."You well really be my room mate." Her eyess get more sweeter as she looks into his eyes.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:00 pm

"uh ya"he says blushing.

lance waited for nyuu

alot of kids gathered around linch "mister how did you get those scars on your face" one of them said "well you see..."

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:16 pm

Lucy smiles she picks up her bag. "Come on. Your the lucky one becuase im the leader of this trip."
Nyuu walks out of her room with her bag. Trying to pick it up. "Help!" She trys to pull it but falls to the floor.
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games