Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:42 pm

shade stares at the tattoo on artics arm, then shakes his head. "ok, if you guys are ok, i guess we can go.......?" rob jumps up, and playfully punches shade "are you kidding? i can't wait 2 get back at shanks!!!" dane giggles, and shade smiles. "so, you guys ready??" he turns to artic and alex.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:41 pm

"ready as i'll ever be!" shoots upwards then comes back down. and punches the air.

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:54 pm

[[Un. . . Arctic's already flying. . .]]

Arctic stayed in the air, hovering, wings twitching only enough to stay afloat. "Coming?" She asked, holding her upper arms on both sides. She shivered slightly, but this time it wasn't from the cold. The tattoos on her arm, dark royal blue, pickled slightly.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:44 am

Deciding to humor the boy, Matthew smiled slightly, even though he knew it would be nearly visible from behind the scarf. "I see you're feeling well enough to joke around, Ta-kun." Tarou didn't really responded and just began to stare at the floor again, causing the other to sigh. There he was. He came out of his way to bandage some ungrateful kid. Honestly, he respected the kid, but Tarou was really starting to annoy the half-Shinigami. For the moment, he'd have to cover any feelings up.

"So," he began a bit loudly, hoping he wouldn't have the hit the other or something to get his attention. "How's everyone?"

"... Louie's injured, but he'll be fine. ... Everyone else is fine as far as I know."

_sa_fille_

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:09 am

"the question is are you comeing?" alex shot up ahead playfully being in her hyper state. that comes around every once in a while.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Arctic half shrugged and zipped off in the direction of the hospital, b-lining it over the forest. Feeling particularly alone then, though, she slowed down. No point in losing the others when I came back to find them. Turning around, she floated steadily- if not a little clumsily- toward the hospital backwards, looking behind her to make sure the others were following. Looking up at the sky, though, she sung softly and sadly under her breath, "Oh my love, please don't cry, I'll wash my bloody hands and, we'll start a new life, I don't know much at all, I don't know wrong from right, all I know is that I love you tonight."

Bachiatariko

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Lance layed there on his hospital bed starring at the ceiling;waiting for his injuries to heal.He thought about artic,tarou and everyone else;and wondered what they would say once they saw him,some of the things he couldn't help but laugh at as he thought about them.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:39 pm

the three of them go werewolf, and chase after artic. they wanted make sure that they didn't lose her. shade stares at the moon most of the run. rob growls "you ok?" "no, not really........... just got stuff on my mind........"

xXEndlessNitemareXx

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:02 pm

"So," Matthew started, taking a pause to look to his right down the hall --Tarou was sitting to his left. "... See any interesting things while I was gone?"

Gee. What did he mean? The whole "bunny go bye-bye" episode, or... "The Erasers with wings"? Though both would be fun to explain, he didn't have any where near enough patience. Not like some guy with red eyes and the blood of death in his viens couldn't tell what was going on with the kid holding his magatama. "... Not much," he lied, trying to sound as not sarcastic as possible so as not to blow his cover and waste effort. "... You? ... Besides 'falling of the roof' that is?"

"Mmm... nope." he answered simply.
... Why did I bother again?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:10 am

alex calmed down and silently followed artic looking back every once in a while to make sure the others where following.

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:49 pm

After a few more words were exchanged between them, one finally snapped.

"Say something that isn't a lie!" Mathew yelled, managing to keep his voice a little on the soft side for a yell --he'd rather not have the whole hospital trying to fight him. Though his eyes were piercing red and he was obviously mad even to yell somemore or even kill someone, he got no response out of Tarou. While being held up by the collar, Tarou just clamly looked the other into the eyes, completely calm even if he couldn't feel the ground beneath him.

A thud followed by a yelp of pain. "I said, say something!!" he repeated. He had pushed Tarou against the nearest wall, not bothering to use little strength --so the bandaging was wasted. "... Ma... tthew..." Tarou started, his voice soft and hesitant, not really sure if a response was really wanted or not. "... Please, calm down. ... I'm sorry for pressing on issues I should keep out of."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:39 am

Arctic snapped in her wings, falling to the ground right at the edge of the forest outside the hospital. Landing on her feet, she straightened to brush herself off and, assuming that the others would be able to find her, if by nothing other than her scent, she walked into the hospital.

"What the hell are you doing?" Arctic hissed. After retracing her steps to "Louie's" room, she had seen Matthew and Tarou, apparently fighting. Not that she actually thought that it was much of a fight with Tarou pinned. Grabbing Matthew's wrist, her rage at the situation, as well as the guilt of having left Tarou there in the first place, enhancing her already powerfully genetically enhanced grip, she bit out through gritted teeth, "Let go of him."

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:21 am

Shifting his glare to Arctic, Matthew just sighed irritatedly before loosening his grip on the other's collar. Within a minute, Tarou was back on his feet, of course he was a bit shaken, but managed to make his way over to stand behind Arctic.

"Your turn." Matthew stated, of course referring to the grip on his wrist. It should have affect him --it did actually hurt-- but he'd already had snapped. Otherwise, his pain tolerance was that of an average human.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:50 am

Arctic let out a sigh and let go of Matthew's wrist. "Okay. . ." Turning to Tarou and patting her adopted little brother on the shoulder, she asked, "Are you okay? And what happened while I was gone?" Glancing at his shoulder where her hand was, she asked, "And did those doctors even bandage you?" Twitching irritatbly, she mumbled, "What a lame hospital. What was the point in even bringing us here?" Turning to Matthew again, she stated, "You should probably go. The others are on their way."

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:11 am

Nodding faintly, taking a last look at the two before walking off, not bothering to inspect his wrist until he exited through the front door. Kicking a random pebble that had somehow made its way onto the concrete, Matthew removed his scarf, folding it and tucking it under his arm before continuing. ... Snapped. That's normal, but it's been a while since that happened. he thought, blankly walking back home. Musta been at least half a decade ago...

"Yeah, I'm fine," Tarou answered, smoothing out some random hairs that gone out of place during the whole episode. "Not much. The doctor said Louie would be fine... tomorrow, I think." His memory was a bit foggy --like earlier, thing were still mushing all together in his memory, and he was beginning to suspect he was going to forget some major things soon. Regardless, he knew to stay off the subject of Matthew and anything pertaining to him for a while. He still had no idea what he had said or done to provoke the violence.

"Uhm, no, they didn't... But it's fine now, and I'll be able to take off the stuff soon." Moving on rather quickly, he deided to make some response to the words aimmed towards Matthew. "... How are the others?"
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games