Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:20 pm

(Yuan's curiosity is piqued. He turns his attention to this bold newcomer.) Tell me. What is your name? Your rank?
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:29 pm

"I am Kamikuro Ayumu and i am unfortunately an academy student. I wish to grow stronger and i search to become powerful. This village is not a village of power, this is a village of weakness, a village of peace.......

This village you speak of, seems full of strength. It seems like there is not so much politics and more of what a true ninja should be."

TenaciousTravyG

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:32 pm

Ayumu leans in closer

"How can one who seeks power become powerful in a village who is focused on finding a Raikage. An unorganized village trying to be more peaceful and politcal is a weak village"
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:41 pm

(Yuan couldn't help but smirk as the boy rattled off his reason for wanting to leave the Cloud village. It was almost the same as his own reason for leaving the Mist village so long ago.) Very well. You intrigue me Kamikuro. I will take you with me... however... you MUST understand. The Hidden Sound village is a place where the possibilities for growth are endless, but you must use your own strength to advance. There will be those who will offer you help along the way, but with that help, your loyalty and service is expected. And Kamikuro. If you prove me wrong and embarass me by becoming a fool yourself, then I will kill you with my own hands. My name is Yuan Shisho, and how you perform reflects upon me from this point on. Now... hold still... its easier on you if you don't move. (Yuan made several handsigns, then placed either hand on Kamikuro's shoulders.) Kageochi no Jutsu! (Shadow Fall Jutsu) (The two suddenly seem to sink into their own shadow, disappearing completely.)

((Sound Village: Valley of the end))

Yuan Shisho2

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:46 pm

"I understand" Ayumu holds still as he sinks into his shadow.
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:29 am

(thanks for notifieing me yuan, i really didn't know. i thought that was what clones were for. this will be the only time i ever do this. and i turned out to be at your masters place after all anyways. so i guess that worked out for everybody.)

Eris5

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:06 am

Kouga stays in his corner, and listens to the talk of the two ninjas.
-thinks- "Yuan Shisho and Kamikuro Ayumu...those two will be trouble in the future." he thought as he closed his eyes and tried to sense their chakra, only to meet an amount he had never experienced before except for Rahenno in his kyuubi form.
-thinks- "Yuan Shisho eh? I'll remember that." he narrowed his eyes at that name. Staring at their features closely, he tried to imprint their facial features in his memory.
-thinks- "Power...what is its purpose?" He thought to himself as he left for the old Cloud fighting grounds.
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:22 am

wow

the drama never ends here

*brile finishes tea then gets up to exit but before leaves money*

thanks

later

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:40 am

(FINALLY!! SOMEONE ONLINE!!)
"No...in fact, the drama's just starting." Kouga frowned slightly as he thought about Yuan, "And I fear that events will turn for the worse, after one of the cloud just left to join the sound." he said as he remembered what Ayumu said.
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:49 am

( i would say something but my character isn't even in this village at the moment. sorry. wish i could since i couldn't sleep and decided to come online..)

Eris5

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:50 am

(Haha what time is it over there?
Your rpc isn't in the village-again? Where did you go xp ?)
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:53 am

(its like 3 or 4 in the morning.

read the last couple posts of oroami's and mine at the border guard and you will understand sort of. it's a long story.)

Eris5

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:05 am

(You're on so late?! Yeah I read your post at the border guard--congrats! You're pregnant!)
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:51 am

susumu, pregnant???

*falls of her chair @.@*

*strange things are happening in this village*

*this cant be true, i guess i was just dreaming because i was tired*

*gets back on her chair*

"euh susumu, can i gt some more tea please?"

*she cant be pregnant!* *looks at susumus stomach*

*OMG, else she is eating to mutch but that cant because she runs and do push ups every day, so that means! susumu is really pregnant! eek *

*falls again of her chair*

*@.@ i mean it, strange things are happening here*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:38 pm

SUSUMU IS PREGNANT?!
*falls off ladder*
"is oroami dad?"
suri said with happyness and joy in voice
"TELL ME!!!"
whee
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games