Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:36 pm
Hayato turned around, looking back outside to check the mailman was leaving. "Here." He shoved the box to her. "Says it's for you. Now, I will be right back. I'm going to go anc check the ocean for any trail for the Mer-man." With that, he turned and exited the palace, carefully making his way to the ocean, sniffing the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:26 pm
Alcina blinked, staring after Hayato and holding the box. "Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today..."

It only took her a few more seconds before she forgot everything and tore into the box however. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but she wasn't a cat...

Inside she found some very peculiar things. There were some clothes, the kind she liked, but not hers, her favourite kind of chocolate bar, and a small sum of money. Curiousier and curiousier... Who could have sent this?

Alcina was pulling out some of the clothes when she felt something small fall into her lap. Her cell phone?! She turned it on and was startled as it beeped twice, indicating she had a text message.

Quote:
Yo. Cadfan called last night, so sent this express. Once he gets back, we'll take care of dad. xd Good luck! heart

It's from... Arian? She smiled, feeling very warm. She could always count on her brothers. Alcina walked back to her room and put all the things in a one shoulder backpack that had also been in the care package. she left the box there and went forth looking for either Kane or Hayato, humming softly. She wanted to spread her good feelings...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:55 pm
Kane rose up from her bed and stretched. She looked out the window which let bright rays of light pass through. She smiled at the new day ahead and clenched her fist--her determination to find Sui started now.

Kane changed out of her nightgown and put on a fresh, new robe for travel. After doing her morning routine (brushing her teeth, combing hair...etc.), she walked out and saw Alcina in the hall. She smiled brightly and greeted her, "Morning!"

Kisuna followed Hayato out and asked, "So... where do you want to start?" He then pondered and asked another question, "Aren't you going to wait for the princess and Kane-chan?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:09 pm
"Good morning, Kane-san!" the princess said cheerfully. She was glad to see Kane in such a good mood. "Ready to look for Sui-san this morning?"  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:38 pm
She nodded cheerfully, "Yep!" But then she looked around, "Where are Kisuna-san and Hayato-san?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:55 pm
Alcina thought back to her conversation with Hayato this morning. It was hard to remember because she had been so obsessed with what was inside the box... "I think he said he was going to the ocean to look for Sui-san. Well, why we pack some lunches for everyone and follow?"  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:22 pm
Hayato looked over to Kisuna, and looked over to the ocean. "Do you think the Sakanazoku will let me get couple of Mer-man's belongings for a moment? So I can at least know how he smells like." He shrugged. "I have no way of knowing which scent is Mer-man's. Too many."

((Haha, it sounds to wrong! lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:55 pm
Kisuna blanched at him, "Are you kidding me?! The Sakanazoku are so protective over Sui-san. Since he's gone, they became even more protective and even secured his valuables in a vault that only they can open." He sighed, "Besides. He's been missing for a while now. Don't you think his scent changed often? I mean... he'd be pretty smelly by now..." Kisuna wondered how the heck at person like Sui would be able to ask for a bath without being detected by Sakanazoku.

"Sure!" Kane nodded and followed Alcina to the kitchen.  

Leri
Vice Captain

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:40 pm
Guys, I'm dropping out of the RP. Too tiresome to read everything... >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:07 am
.. AWWW!! Please don't! gonk  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:59 am
((you dont need to read everything. we can just tell you? >_< crying ))

Hayato shook his head. "Everyone has their own originl scent, no matter what happens. But in order for me to actually search for him i will need something of his, which i assume will be hard to get..." He sighed, scratching his head. "Well you know what, why dont we go back, get breakfast, and think this over. Maybe the other 2 twerps might know something."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:58 am
(( whee I have no idea what to post...I basically haven't even appeared yet... sweatdrop *thinking*))  

SakuMeiMei

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:53 pm
Nah, I don't think I'll have the time to RP anyway. School work... v_v  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:20 pm
((How sad... We've even vastly slowed down... ))

Alcina walked into the kitchen only to realize that she hadn't the foggiest idea of where anything was. "On second thought, maybe we should wait for Kisa... I don't want to go though someone else's kitchen uninvited...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:18 am
Kisa woke up and yawned, stretching her arms out in the air. After brushing her teeth, she walked in her fuzzy slippers to the kitchen, a little surprised that Alcina and Kane were already there awake. "Morning!"  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games