Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:31 pm
No thanks nothing else after this. im just going to go look for Uno and Kiara to tell them we have a sensai we are all gennins its awesome Raito said with a smile smile . and then saw Uno he shouted hey Uno. Raito walks up to Uno hey sin said that we are a team now and we have to find our sensai. Our sensai's name is................ crying ummm ahh huh name is sensai huh sensai sensai. ok i dont actually know her name haven't met her yet but im going to............. Raito walks to his table and takes the food and sits with Uno. Hey Uno who are you waiting for  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:26 pm
Xantos walked in.
"good news my friends!" he said cheerfully.
"i have decided to settle down here in the leaf village, from now on I am a ninja of the village!"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:40 pm
Uno smiled "Hey Raito.... Umm with my new changes to my body I have to be taught from Mikyo. I'm waiting for him here as a matter of fact. But I'll still be on your team. I'll be going on missions with you hopefully and everything but I have to find out what I'm alloud to do. because I'm now Mikyo's apprentice now." he said not trying to look Raito in the eyes 'I feel like I have let them down' he told himself " Raito, when Mikyo goes on missions by himself I'll have to be on your team and I want to but with my new challenges and problems. I have to have someone that know how to teach someone like me and Mikyo is like this. He made me like this. I'm sorry, I really am." Uno said and as he looked down a tear fell from his eye. "Also My Father kicked me out for being to weak and losing to Mikyo, so now I need a place to stay. But no one will want to take in someone like me. What if I lose control of my new powers and destroy there place. Raito I'm homeless, Mikyo might let me stay at his place but, he has better thing to do than provide for me and it's to teach me how to control my ne self."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:41 pm
Orion stood up and waved his arms in reaction to Xantos's announcement. "Whoooo!" His mouth was still full of cookies, so he couldn't say anything else, and sat down afterward.  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:49 pm
Xantos smiled
"i'm glad you all agree with my descision."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:13 pm
Raito bursts into laughter lol "its funny how you think it will affect me Uno ill always be there for you. and your choices are fine with me. but im worried about kiara i dont know how she will take this............"

And remember one thing a Shinobi never crys even if it realy hurts keep that in mind ok. And also no matter were someone goes they wont be apart from the people they love if they just remeber them Raito said with a great big smile. Im sur Mikyo sensai will take care of you if he doesnt hes got me to deal with xd  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:15 pm
Xantos i know you will go far your a great cook with a big heart smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:26 pm
((Well as far as the storyline goes Uno just got kicked out, so Raito don't you own that house that we will all live in. Right now Uno doesn't have a home so he needs somewhere to stay at and work.))

"Ya I know. But When I think of how I let you guys down when I lost. I put you and Kiara in danger and I can not accept that. From now no I will become strong so I will never lose to anyone and I will always make sure I never lose again. It's not just my father I want to be proud of me anymore it you too." He said as he slammed his fist onto the table, which split the table in half.  

L K r e g e r

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:46 pm
Raito huh i was eating that crying lol. Uno how can you say you haven't got a home you do with me and Kiara and don't say your powers will destroy it and hurt us becuase i wont let that happen ill die to stop you hurting Kiara and your self............ Raito gets up and throws a kunai at Uno. The kunai fly's past Uno's face which was 1 mm away and digs into the wall behind him. Uno theres a message from your father on that kunai he told me to give it to you. he gives you luck for the future he has moved out of Konoha. i dont know were he went but it might say in the letter. Raito looks down at the table ill help clean that up smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:57 pm
Hey Uno im going to the Hokage office hes dead. Raito runs off to the Hokage's office sad  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:40 pm
"What?........" Uno is about out the door when he remembers Mikyo will be here and he is to wait for him. "Fine" Uno says defiantly "I want to go see the Hokage, but...." he pushes back tears "I'll stay here. I wouldn't be any help there anyway I'd just get in the way." Uno says as he walks back to his seat. Once there he turn back to look out the door and see many people running in the direction of the Hokages Mansion. "I won't let people die like this, I won't. I will become strong to protect everyone, even the Hokage." Uno shouts as his eyes turn dark with anger and sadness. Uno could feel his control over the metal chakra becoming much easier and his power start to expand. He felt his bone harden and become weightless. The sadness and rage going on in his life right now was too much, but it brought power and it had taught him how to control this new ability of his, it had taught him his bloodline.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:09 pm
I think i know who killed the hokage, but not by her self, she hired assassins  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:00 pm
the doors to the Free Bird flew open and Mikyo was standing on the other side.
"Uno, as Anbu Captin of the Leaf, your coming to Mist with me."
Mikyo grabed Uno by the collar and flung him over his shoulder.
"im going to get to the bottom of this...and Xantos. welcome back and its not the Goddess that killed him."
Mikyo had a good idea of who had done murdered the Kage.
"right before the war...great. we need to find a new Kage."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:24 pm
Uno hurriedly scribbled something onto a piece of paper "Falon send this to someone on my Team ok?" Falon nodded "Now go." he said as the white owl took off.  

L K r e g e r

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:30 pm
((post at the Kage's office.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items