Safe Haven Inn (RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:03 pm
When she moved into him he instinctual moved his other arm to wrap it around her. He thought for a moment about her being there and wondered about its permanence. Though he threw the thought away quickly; it was as if she was slowly erasing all his doubt and pain. For that alone he thanked her with a kiss that he hoped conveyed the passion he felt for her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:08 pm
She smiled with the kiss and tilted hr head back to return it. "Your in a good mood it seems." she pointed out, still smiling.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:23 pm
"Only for you it would seem, the rest of the world is a** end up as far as im concerned." It was true, the rest of the world could burn and all he would do is light a fire for their love off of it. She was all that mattered her and anything she loved. This devotion comforted him, he felt almost dog like in his faith in her. "I love you Alex Hunter."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:37 pm
She blinked, hearing his last name tacked on to the end of her first one. For whatever reason that had never quite crossed her mind before, but it made her smile. "I love you too Seth." She kissed him before settling her head against his chest once more. "Very, very much."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:44 pm
"What dont like the way it sounds?" He felt bad for a minute, maybe they should have talked that bit over before he assumed. "Oh and you had to outdo my love by putting very very much. Well i can deal with that, just means ive got some work to do on the whole loving you more thing."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:54 pm
Alex blinked and looked up. "No, actually I love the way that sounded." she said honestly. "And I hope you realize the more you love me, the more I love you back." she grinned.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:59 pm
"Well if you say it like that then ill never love you more and thats just not fair." He squeezed her to him. "Well im glad you like it then, i was worried for a second you didnt like the sound of Mrs. Hunter." He decided to play with her body to make things interesting. He did his favorite trick sending vibrations from his body to hers, it would feel as if his entire body was humming. Then he triggered her endorphin release's, which in retrospect probably wasn't a very fair trick.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:08 pm
She just grinned up at him. "I like it, I promise. It sort of finalizes the fact that I belong to you." she smiled. "Body and soul." the initial vibration caught her by surprise and she tensed slightly before immediately relaxing, due to both teh physical feeling, and the fact that he just sent natural happy drugs through her body. "Now thats unfair." she said, trying to keep a grasp on reality.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:15 pm
He upped the dose a little bit while increasing the vibration, centering them more on their lower bodies mainly in the thigh areas and upper body. "Im sorry what did you say?" His grin was smug but in a polite way.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:12 pm
"Mmm..." was the most she could get out with the increase. Her mind processed the fact that he was cheating however, and as if in retaliation, or at least to level the playing field, she sent her own sound wave vibration down his spine and through his muscles, letting branch out where his nerves would feel it most.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:03 pm
Her vibrations to the core of his nervous system focused his mind even more. He relaxed into holding her body. Then he stopped the release of endorphins and focused on (think this is correct) making the tyrosine focus into catecholamines in her brain synthesizing morphine. She would feel relaxed and dreamy also very sensitive to touch and imagery.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:31 pm
'Yep, definitely not playing fair.' her mind wheeled a moment, the new chemicals kicking in while the others stopped. She realized somewhat what he had done, though found herself not caring so much anymore. Moving a bit she planted a kiss between his neck and shoulder, then another at his jaw.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:00 pm
Seth rolled her over so that his upper body was over hers. He leaned in and nibbled the skin of her neck lightly. "I may know alot of tricks but i still think your better." After all he had just kissed his spot, which had made him feel like the one being tricked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:01 pm
Alex laughed lightly. "Old methods are always the best." She smiled and gently ran the tips of her fingers along his back, barely touching him, but just enough to feel it.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:55 am
Something tingled along his spine and for a moment he heard him speak, "the four roses...". It was a crepid park that was the sight of the first mutant revolt. Peaceful protest gone straight heliish. Twenty mutants died and some humans... Numbers werent important. A mutant there died, she had the power to control plants. Another had the evolution supresion gene, when he died his blood boiled and released this thing into the air. Its officialy called the thing -the story never got much coverage on the park; only the people who died there- and it reversed its toxin making evolution change raptly. In lamens, the roses at the four roses park were infused with this thing that made them mystical. Each color of the rose affected the U.H's or humans around them. Changing or dampening powers, some U.H's or humans died there from an inability to convert back and forth. Others left forever changed.

"I need to go." He said quietly with love. "You im afraid, cannot come." He kissed her lips and told her that he would be ok. After all he couldn't be killed -for all he knew- and he could just come back. He vanished, breaking down his body and leaving instantly to the four rose park.

Folly of Man

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff