Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:24 pm
Darkia smiled. "Maybe another time." She flew up towards the sky and launched threw fireballs at Raven, Hotspot, and Tetra each one had a special hit which made them knock out. She laughed and fadded away.

The last thing Tetra saw was a fireball hurdling at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:04 am
Arachnid delefected the fireballs by leaping in the way neturalisng it's effect. The web-field faded and Arachnid collapsed panting like a tired dog. He was worn...

'Maybe I haven't. This isn't other' he smiled tripping Robin in got on his board and speed away not before feeling a painful blow to the back from Robin as he speed away into the night.

Robin wacthed him go. They would meet again their was no doubt about it...  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:48 am
Kidflash grabbed Darkia by the throat and using his super speed ran her through ten giant boulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:03 pm
Starfire smiled as Gemini woke up and was back on her feet. "No, the others will do that, for your fatehr said not to fight since you fought Oracle earlier. And besides your hands are still bandage up, you wouldn't really use them if you would have to throw the punches," said Starfire as she was only looking out for her daughter.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:21 am
Robin ran onto the island finding Arachnid on the ground worn and weakned from what looked like a big messy battle. The others didn't seem to far well either..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:13 am
(Thes may I add this charcter maxing my charcter limits out ?:
Name: Ryan Dust
Hero/Villian Name:Western hunter
Appearance:User Image
Powers: The ability to summon a dust bowl wind. Can become part of it.
Summon asteroids from his revolver
Weakness:Slow reactions
Personality:Viscous,loner,though,spitful
Side:Evil
)  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:19 am
(That's fine with me)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:42 am
(Thanks amigo)
As a sudden dusty wind spread other the island englulfing it a tattered figure stepped out of the wind approaching a child on the ground (Boy Arachnid) slowly and causally scooping the out for the count hero up and placing him on his shoulder firmly dropping folded up piece of paper on thr ground. He looked caustiously to make sure no one was gawping and dispaered into the diry wind his shiloutte long gone. Eventually the wind died down with no trace of the figure or Arachnid or neither the dust...

Robin looked the dust blinding temporaily. He looked around Arachnid had vanished and what was left in his place lay a piece of neatly folded paper. He bent unfolding it cautiously to find in the middle in neat joined letter the caption subject 5592. Robin looked at curiously Arachnid was no were to be seen or found.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:50 am
Raven threw up an energy shield. She held it in place befor falling to the ground exhausted. She looked over at the paper in Robin's hand. "What's that?"

Shade nodded his head. "Looks like they'll let us in." He whispered to Iceshard before following Oracle and Poison Fang to the training room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:52 am
'I'm not sure but Arachnid was right here' he looked around confused. This wasn't good a sudden wind and Arachnid had disappred he got out his T-communciator in a attempt to communciate with Arachnid..nothing.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:19 pm
Starfire peeked out of the window and it looked like the battle outside is over. "Come Gemini. The battle seems to be done, and so lets go see if anyone needs help getting up and stuff," said Starfire as she flew out of Raven's room and to outside.

~~~~

"Well Oracle you don't have to worry about htem interupting the battle. For we shall make sure they stay at where they should be in the arena," said Piosen Fang.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:44 pm
Tetra was lying on the ground knocked out.

~~~~~~~~
Darkia walked around trying to find other ppl who hated the Teen Titans. "I dont really know anyone around here....well except for nimbus. HMMM who else."  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:20 pm
Then Oracle turned into her wolf form and heard a sound from outside. "Hm, traing will have to wait someones here. Iceshard come with me," ordered Oracle as she took off outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini nodded and followed her mother outside. When they went outside, Gemini spotted Tetra on the floor and helped up. she put Tetra against a rock and also helped Kodflash and Hotspot up. she than healed all three of them with her healing powers. she than walked up to her father and said, "Dad you alright.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:03 am
'I'm fine daughter' he mumbled per-occupid. 'Has anyone seen Arachnid /' he ask worridly about his sons whereabouts.

As though something read Robins mind a small wind dirt wind gusted through the island. As the wind disapered a note was left on the front door.

Robin looked around everyone seemed ok he looked around it was the same wind from earlir. He suddenly noticed a note pinned to the door. He moved other to the door cautiosuly getting the note open he read stunned:

To whom it may concern

In the name project defense I have taken the one known as Boy Arachnid into my custody for studies and experiment which i'm afriad to say thier is little chance of survial.

your sicnere
X

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:27 am
Hotspot picked up Tetra and carried her to the imfermery and placed her on a bed. he then sat down in the chair next to the bed and waited for her to awaken.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games