Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:43 pm
kemai walks into office "oh my got i just got back i was gone so long i didnt thenk i would be still aloud in the snow village" walks to desk "hey im i still apart of this village?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:12 am
(( thanks for coming back man... can you take up medulla as your gennin student... we have two and well teach her so she can fight the other in the small chunnin exam... I'll try to coordinate it with the other villages so it wont be too few))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:53 pm
((Gee its such trouble to arrange chuunin exams nowdays ?
why not just make it something like whole guild like even, then it would probably be easier ? With everybody helping and all.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:02 pm
Kemai turns and looks and says "thank you i will do my best i can to stay active and medulla you say ok can do ill teach the best of my knowledge" kemai then turns and walks toward the academy  

fire assasin8

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:07 am
((ooo i get new teacher ? O-O
who the hell is that guy btw ? actually both of themm...))

"P-pleasure to meet you..." Medulla says to her new teacher.
She also left for the academy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:23 pm
Yuuki walked into the office after her long day at taijutsu and water training. He was exhausted from all the extra work he was recently given, and wondered why he was doing so much more than anyone else. The light green robe shined brightly in the evening sunlight, the beautiful white teeth glowing slighty. He was suddenly excited about the new work that may be given to him, and was eager to discuss the future with his sensei, "Lord Yukikage, what are we to do today?"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:13 am
The clone of jack walked towards Yuuki.
"At the momment go to the academy. Kemai will be there to teach for a while then you Medulla and Kazu might go for the chunnin exams."

((wait HER!?!?!?!?!?!?... eh LOL look at first sentence YUUKI WALKED INTO THE OFFICE AFTER HER long day xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:06 am
havockboy
The clone of jack walked towards Yuuki.
"At the momment go to the academy. Kemai will be there to teach for a while then you Medulla and Kazu might go for the chunnin exams."

((wait HER!?!?!?!?!?!?... eh LOL look at first sentence YUUKI WALKED INTO THE OFFICE AFTER HER long day xd ))

((OMG OMG OMG OMG OOPS))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:07 am
Chuin ran out of the office towards the academy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:10 am
(( Hey Havoc, leaf is having another chuunin exams soon and we might be inviting genin from other countries? Want your Snow Genin to participate? ))  

Dark-Ninja70

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:45 am
((We will have them there.. is the date set yet?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:03 pm
Yku arrived there at the Office and walked in, "Sensei, Kemai and I would like to go investigate that riot that broke out yesterday, do you think that we could go settle it?"

(( You will have to RP as the people, and I want to try just to freeze everyone that way I cn use that new jutsu. Also you will need to either use a new area or use an exsisting one, so just tell me where you want it.))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:13 pm
Kemai ran into the office "Kemai reposting for dutty" Kemai then laughed "ha i said dutty" kemai then when to a strait face and said "sorry"
((ok))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:21 pm
Yuki turned and looked towards his new friend, he whispered "SH! Don't say stuff like that around the Kage! Don't anger him."  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:33 pm
Kemai loked back at him "well i thank i have meat him brother he was in the akasuki but sorry any ways i say stupid stuff like that some times"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games