Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:08 pm
"Bye Aki!" exclaimed Zane as he noticed Vrail going off. Zane followed him up to the tree and yelled up at him. "HEY VRAIL! WHAT'S THE MATTER?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:10 pm
Kemai still trying to get Kazu's leg said "yuki bushin no jutsu" 2 snow clones apperded next to the keami reaching for the leg. one of them said"yuki henge yusuo no jutsu" and sunk into the snow the other one walked up to all the gennin "hmm the village is no starting to get crowded kool is has not been like this in years" the clone then picked up some snow and though it a zane "your fun to mess with" kemai's clone smiled then turned to the others "hello im Karoso Kemai or his clone just call me Kemai" the other clone silently came out of the snow behind zane and taped im on the shoulder "boo!"  

fire assasin8

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:11 pm
"SO COLD!!" Areku yelled as he barely noticed and headed into the village to find some warmth he hoped.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:13 pm
"Argh!" Zane jumped up and fell back. "Hahahaha, you got me dude!" Zane laughed as he got back up. "You know you're a strange one. I would like to fight you one day as well," Zane stated bluntly.  

BluewolfofMibu

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Vrail looked down at Zane "Nothing!" he said sharply. He then tried to go back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:19 pm
Arata sank up to the ground walking and lit his index finger while walking into the village.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:21 pm
"Okay dude, I'll leave you alone...If you need anything...the real me is at the Valley by the Lake. So look me up if you want to hang out or spar or whatever!" Zane smiled as he noticed another ninja walk by.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 pm
Kemais clones then both said "where going to the Kages office i wall have a sigh in sheet to sigh there on the door"  

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:27 pm
"Um okay..." said Zane to kemai's clone. "Bye Vrail!" Zane poofed out of existance.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:34 pm
Vrail sighed "That's was a really cool guy!" he said  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:44 pm
Arata stopped and turned to Kemai."Messing with people is fun, isn't it, I would join you, but then it would just be beating someone up, one on one is more fun anyway"Arata pulled off his anbu mask."I am Katsu, you are?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:54 pm
the real kemai pulled kazu to the ground and made another snow clone and the clone walked up to Arata "hello and yes it is really fun its usually boring here in the snow and if you get cold we have the hot springd up the hill there oh excuse me im Karoso Kemai just call me Kemai" kemai then held out his hand in the ambu of this village and one of the jonin so are you here for the exam's"  

fire assasin8

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:58 pm
"Not, really, but if your anbu, I might as well tell you I am the anbu captain of the grass village"Katsu laughed"I just wanna see the genin beat each other up."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:59 pm
User Image Shoku arrives at the snow with her sensei Shino she looks quite depressed, melancholy or just unenthusiastic for this whole event. instead of just wearing her normal clothes she is bundled up well and has some new items on her: including a large pouch filled with clay and another pouch full of ninja tools and seeds.  

Eris5

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:08 pm
Katsu got his katana out."Well, I will need something to pass time so you start". Katsu went into an offensive position ready to attack.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games