Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:40 am

trainerghallan
User Image

Is there going to be something written to explain the scene, that would probably work really well!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Hiya everyone.I've been away camping the last 9 days.It feels good to be back.How has everyone been?

@ghallan:nice painting

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:12 am

00Shoe
trainerghallan
User Image

Is there going to be something written to explain the scene, that would probably work really well!

sorry it took me a wile to get back to you iv ben taken rose to dr. back and forth for a few days for her tummy shes geting better now but yamu Dr.'s
are dumb a**'s other then that my new peace's of work has long way to go but
its all going to my plan witch i keep in my head and sketch book but mosty this body of 2 both represent my Fursona finding me but the differences of the the 2 ones a close up with a warm background wile the other has a background with my friends from real life walking in my dream scape(made up world) in there
Fursonas
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:15 am

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Hiya everyone.I've been away camping the last 9 days.It feels good to be back.How has everyone been?

@Dark_Dragon_Bagera thank you so much its just a under painting right now but soon it will be a work of art!

trainerghallan

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:17 am

trainerghallan
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

@Dark_Dragon_Bagera thank you so much its just a under painting right now but soon it will be a work of art!

oh yah how was camping?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:59 am

It was good,the landscape there is beautiful.It's a lake surrounded by mountains and you can see the stars really good at night.I posted more in my "I'm back"thread.I plan on posting some pics soon too.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:11 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
It was good,the landscape there is beautiful.It's a lake surrounded by mountains and you can see the stars really good at night.I posted more in my "I'm back"thread.I plan on posting some pics soon too.

sounds like it was a whole kind of fun ill go check it out
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:30 pm

As will I, I was away for the weekend and monday (today) so I am going to have to check up on all the forums.

00Shoe
Captain

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:24 pm

00Shoe
As will I, I was away for the weekend and monday (today) so I am going to have to check up on all the forums.

i feel that im still getting back on my feet and so is yamu
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:39 pm

Yeah,I noticed you and Miho haven't been on as much lately.It's been real quite in the guild.Not as many people posting as much as they were a few weeks ago.Probably vacations and such.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:28 pm

I have been away from my computer because it has been way too hot. I moved them it into my basement so now I can start posting.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:49 pm

Too hot for you or too hot to use your computers?It's been pretty hot here in PA but we have the air on all the time so I don't notice.It wasn't so bad up in the mountains though,infact it got downright cold at night.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:54 am

Im one of those people who would prefer to be near zero temperatures, so anything higher then 17 degrees bothers me. (Celsius btw)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:47 pm

I never learn celsius,but I assume that's cold.I like cooler temps too,I would die without the air on,and I'm quite glad I live in the basement.It's about 80F here at the coolest gonk but a few weeks ago temps were in the 100s.

And on a completely unrelated note to that,has anyone played FF Tactics A2?I'm getting it and I would like to know if they made any major changes to the gameplay.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:25 am

Sorry me and Yamu are trying to get back on our feet we are still weak
from this illness we are getting better but we have been trying to take it easy
for me I'm trying to make it easier to take over towns since now it loads right into a random town and then you can use the directory after you get to the top town so it make this a little more tricky but i can work with it because it might even help us more because they are forced to use the directory more which might be the one thing which might make them see us more i don't fully know how it works yet but ill find a way to predict how towns work and give you guys more info when i find it in my "time to take over towns" announcement
also I'm working on "team dragon" which is code name for my team i wiped up which is me and Yamu for Fursona painting that we are doing for Sato Ukie know this being a hard task i asked rose to be my lab partner to help
me take it easy because this is custom job i will be posting step by step pics of this project in the art share named "team dragon"next on my list of things to do
is 2 more painting one for my neighbor who just got hitched and one for rose's mom and dad and to kick all that I'm out of white blue and yellow.
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games