Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:57 am

Kyubi slowly opened his eyes. he looked around a bit, and then began crying. ".... I saw them.... I saw my parents...." He smiled. "I wish i could go back.. such a wonderful place up there....."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:24 am

From his hunched position, he brought up his eyes to Kyubi and sighed.

"No, you don't Kyubi. They want you to be here and live a life. They want you to experience Earth."

Zeldrick

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:48 am

"... it was like you were there when I saw them..." He layed back down, and fell asleep.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:38 pm

Zeldrick raised an eyebrow, at this statement. He was confused, and it didn't make much sense to him. Seeing him fall asleep, he stood up and rushed his paws to his face, very gently hitting his cheek.

"Hey, hey now! Wake up! You need to stay with us! We're almost at the hospital."

He gave a gentle shake, then stroke his blood stained hair out of his eyes.

Zeldrick

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:45 pm

Gail's head turned back towards his house as the explosion sounded, and he blanched. "Zeldrick, stay with Kyubi for a bit. Make sure he get's to the hospital safe and alive." He kicked open the door of the ambulance and leapt from it despite the speed before Zeldrick or Kyubi could react, and turning the jump into a forward roll. He glanced around and spotted an empty car. sorry He used his elbow to smash in the glass, climbed in, and started fiddling with the wires until the engine revved. He slammed the gas, sending his hotwired car down the road back towards his house. What in hell... an explosion, now of all times!

When he arrived at his street, Gail slammed the brakes, drifting the car into a rough park with half the car in the street, and jumped out the window running towards his house. the burning car behind him didn't bother him, he was focused on the two figures by the oak. The male had a gun, and the girl was Johanna; Gail didn't think, just reacted, and leapt at the male, grabbing the gun and twisting throwing the weilder over his shoulder and ending up with the gun pointing straight at the strangers face, growling savagely.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:53 pm

Gregory winced, "AUGH, YOU ********." He quickly without hesitation pulled out a shiv from his pocket, he regained stance quickly and implanted it into his gun wielding arm. "Don't you EVER do that again." He fell to his knees holding his shoulder, where the gun would was made previously, having been thrown. He began losing more blood, having been affronted and causing him to tense.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:09 pm

Kyubi woke up again, hearing the door being slammed open. He watched as Gail rolled out the door, and felt his stretcher beginning to head toward the door. "ZELDRICK HELP PLEASE??" He sat there shivering a bit, he was injured and could not get out of the stretcher."What the hell am I strapped down on this thing??" He wiggled around a bit. "ZELDRICK DAMMIT CLOSE THE DOOR AND KEEP ME STILL!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Watching as Gail jumped out, he reached for the back doors and growled.

"Damnit Gail! What the ******** are you doing?!"

He pushed Kyubi's gurney all the way back into the ambulance, and shut the doors. Returning back to his side, he gripped softly onto Kyubi's arm.

"Hey man, relax. I gotcha, and you need it. Don't want anything more to happen to your body. Besides, you need to be stuck on that IV for a while."

He pointed at the bag with the clear liquid, which ran down to his arm.

Zeldrick

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:25 pm

"Yeah but I got's an itch in an uncomfortable place..." He whimpered a bit. He wished he hadn't left, and just hung out. He wished he could change his life. "..... Zeldrick.... I know I acted kinda different in the beginning... but I want to be able to change all that.... I've screwed up my life, because of that I lost my family.. and though I only just met you guys... I want us all to become more than a group.. like a family..." he turned his head, blushing. "God I sound so corny now...." Kyubi said, chuckling a bit.

((OMG i used the pronoun 'he' too much! x.x))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:28 pm

Gail growled again keeping the gun pointed at this new arrival. "Don't give me orders. Who are you, why is my neighbors car in flames, and what the hell did you do to Johanna to make her so frightened?" His gaze was cold and steady, despite the blood seeping from Gregory's wounds.

Gail Akriest

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:32 pm

((We all need a time to meet up in towns or rally or something.. x.x

sorry random thought....))

*** OH GAIL! I needa ask a favor from ya. I need you to give me a reference for your character. I want to draw a group picture. =3**
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:37 pm

(Erm, hmm... that does sound like a good plan.))

**xD hehe, do you mind me just giving you an above waist, or want a full body pic?**

Gail Akriest

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:42 pm

**Either is fine. =3 as long as i get teh torso and face, i can do it. =3 it's going to be full bodies, but i can make up the lower halves. =3**

Kyubi says:
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:46 pm

**better idea, I'll just send you my art page and you can choose which one you like best**

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12763699&page=1

**Yes, I'm also advertising**

Gail Akriest

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:15 pm

Gregory smirked, although he kept his eye squinted in pain. "I'm just someone having a little fun... Good luck getting any bullets out of that clip." He laughed, "You know... I'd gut you, but I'm kinda in a good mood right now, and I have some business in the near future. I was just helping your girlfriend up, after one of those amusing bulldogs bullied her, the others pussed out and ran after I unloaded a few clips." he purred, pulling out a new clip with bullets. "If you still want to shoot me, go ahead... I won't stop you." He threw the loaded clip to Gail's feet.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games