Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:09 pm
"you fool"Tiran threw the dark mist at the ground forming a wal of energy blocking the light ball, then Tiran leapt forward with his halburg in a defensive stance.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:10 pm
Karins mind was racing, "ok ill make my move then." she said waiting for the opportune moment, she wasent really sure what side she was on, but knew who she was fighting at the time, she got ready and waited ready to bend light when she needs to.  

Zinkatwo

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:13 pm
Sin smiled, "ok." he said geting cocky, he build up lightning inbetween his pointer finger and thumb, he shot the lightning at the fake Noah not knowing it wasent real. "Tiran! stop fooling around and get karin! we will have to kill these chosen anywayt if they dont join us! so lets just take some out now!!?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:14 pm
*((gratz on track and great new Avis Everyone XD))  

Zinkatwo

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:15 pm
Their swords met and Exodus held it in place. He bent forward, "Is that all you can say?" He pushed him back. Exodus tokk a couple steps back and slashed at the ground sending waves at Tiran.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:17 pm
"Let's see you try." Rin moved at an incredible speed, appearing in front of the lightning user. She decided to replace Noah and fight him instead, making it more of an equal match. "I'll read those moves of yours before you can even hit me." There was no holding back with this enemy, she did not know his full potential yet.  

Sharkpups24

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:19 pm
Tiran pushed on his halburg forcing him away from Exodus then Tiran jumped into the air avoiding the waves "Gloomlance" Tiran snaped his fingers and a spike of dark energy rushed out of the darkness behind Exodus with the intent to impale him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:21 pm
Sin leanded to the side sligfhtly, "Hmm read my moves, ok, but i dont even know what i will do it is all reaction." sin was not lieing here, he swung his dagger up at Rins side, he figured to take her out fast with no use of lightning, she could discharge everything he did and vice verca, it was a wast toi do other wise.  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:22 pm
The lightning hit the shadow Noah directly in the back of the head, destroying it completely. This had given the real Noah enough time to get behind Sin without him knowing. Noah took his hand fired a large wave of darkness at point blank range.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:22 pm
karin saw the chance, she bent the light at Sin's legs, she needed to get him to stop moving and run away, she dident want anyone ot die, she wasent sure what would happen if anyone did.  

Zinkatwo

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:26 pm
Exodus put his hands out and formed a light shield. It moved the lance but was unable to stop it. It went into his shoulder and he dropped his blade. The lance evaporated leaving a hole in his shoulder. He grabbed the blade with his other hand, "You'll pay for that..." he said with a squinting look on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:27 pm
((lol damn.))
Sin jumped and leaned at the same time, "ha ha, ur electrical current tells me everything i need to know about ur movements," Sin saw what he had dodged, 's**t that would have been bad' he then noticed Karins laser, "what!?!" he was even more shocked, he was spining in the air at waist lvl near Rin and Noah, he threw his knife and wraped around a tree, he pulled himself away and rolled on the ground, thorns dig into his body, "s**t!" he said out load pulling out as many as he could.  

Sindenky

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:28 pm
The dagger was blocked by Rin's scimitar, the blunt edge of the weapon preventing the dagger from piercing her flesh before he moved away.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:30 pm
"This is all in your power to end just give up and we will alow you to hold on to your lives a little longer" said Tiran  

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:32 pm
"s**t." Karin finally noticed the use of powers, "Damnit.....is it all of them or just some?" she started to look at each person, Noah had power, but she couldent tell about Rin, and she dident know were Victoria was but the thorns every were seamed to kinda give her away, but there was no way to be sure, and Exodus was also one, she wondered about the rest.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games