Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:07 pm
_ - _ - _Daisuke Hyouton_ - _ - _

Do you have somebody to fear?...

Daisuke looked at the new people coming in. The chakra was familiar. He frowned under his mask and took out an intercom and wrapped it around his neck and the earpiece on his ear.
He started forming jutsu and started to hover over the mushy ground. He grabbed Pyro's hand and ripped him out.
"I need you to stay alive and get my back."

... You do now!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:10 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
The hooded figure decided to the take the crator route, and due to swiming through the ground, rose up in the crator, finding himself inside some kinda of dome, he see's pyro in here, and an assasin who's chakra resembled that of Jedi's. He also so the man in the mask, but didn't really care much.

((phi: if your rpc looks at mine, your invinsia eye (and in-turn, your invisiblity) will de-activate due to my bloodline crusher, also, your rpc does not know this, so you will have to treat me as if i were just some random dude, untill you eyes fall upon me))

((making sure phi doesn't over look this))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:00 pm
ray arrives at the 2nd entrance"i`ve never entered or exit here." then seepyro fighting"holy crap ihave to help."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm
((..........You cna't see any of it, we are all in a dome))  

irishshamrock12

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:43 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro looked at the newcomer "I was fine on my own but ok" Pyro said with a pissy mood "pyro you better hope Yami is ok cuz im haveing a bad feeling about the hole thing with the fight" spike said "Yea i know but we gotta hope for the best" pyro said as he felt a sharp pain in his arm and his arm started to change omn its own "no it couldnt be" pyro said looking at his arm change. Pyro then got off of Daisuke back and ran over to the dome and unleashed the konton bloodline using the grand blast on the dome using his style to weaken the dome and blast everything in site of the dome area

(why?)

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline
User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:52 pm
The man quickly dispelled the Toad and did the heavenly spin technuiqe, when he stoped he took of his mask, showing his face "This is boring, fellow assassins may i help kill him, I do not wish to take money if you don't wish to give me any" he said in one of his now dissapearing sane moments.  

irishshamrock12

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 pm
"Aw man hes useing the bloodline." this might not ture out good." then he herd pyro talk about rahenno"if rahenno is dead then...!"ray said then got mad and then he looked at his arm then used grand blast at the dome.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 pm
The hooded figure decided to help pyro's rage, "didn't you hear?....rahenno is dead.....and these two did it," he said, a mask covering his face, and a cloak covering his body, when his hands charged up double chidori's, slamming them into the wall of the dome, knowing this should be enough to break it.

(it has been weakened, and earth is weak to lighting, my attacks should break through, also, i know what he said was a lie, it was on purpose)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:21 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"RAHENNO IS DEAD ...AND IT IS BECAUSE OF THESE TWO?!?!" pyro yelled as he fell to the ground and began to change into the second state of the konton bloodline . "WE END THIS NOW" pyro shouted looking at the new opponent that opposed him (irish) and ran vanishing in the process then appearing behind him attepmting a punch a speeds far greater than normal

(why?)

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline
User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:29 pm
((you might wanna remove the (why) from your posting thing, and the reason why i dont know))
The hooded figure withdrew his hands from the dome, turning to face this konton user with his eternal eye, following his movements with ease, as he took a defensive stance.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:43 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

jedi smiled as his lightning clone that he'd ade earlier before entering battle exploded shocking Daisuke as he pushed him which would stun him and make it so he would be unable to move, Jedi was outside the barrier watching with his byakugan. "You idiot, Rehanno is not dead." Jedi formed a few handsigns and he seemed to whir as if like a,glitch but remained there smiling underneath his mask. he could see right through the hood of the man. "Maybe you should get your fact straight, that is if you dont die like yet another of your comrades are going to soon."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 pm
((if your looking at me and looking through the hood, then you'd be looking at my skin, which means that byakugan should fail, bloodline crusher))
The hooded man smiled, "i dont plan of die today...jedi," he said, shrugging off his cloak revealing his open top, and to all with eye bloodlines who look at him, their bloodlines would revert back to normal. The man then walked through the wall using suna movement jutsu looking at the real jedi, Smiling as he did, "If i remember rightly, you cant kill me, due to me have a high paying contract out at the moment, and if i were to die, then your leader wouldn't like it, would he?" he said, smiling all the way through.

((60k contract out))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:17 pm
Phi pick up his sword and bent down towards Kazuma, "You can kill him if you wish. To many destractions. Keep his body in one piece. I don't want the money." He said as he bent up and look at Daisuke. He started to walk towards him. He then swung his sword towards him in a fast rate. Since his sword was all powerful, fast and control wind, Daisuke shouldn't have enought time to dogde with a justu or pull any moves. He should just take the hit and deal with his death.

(I almost forgot. Im invisible so this is a incoming random attack. So it impossible to dogde because it like the wind is stabbing you in a random time. and this air cut can slice a tree in half. Since im S rank)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:23 pm
The figures sharingan eye picked up the displacment of air around dasiake and the foot prints in the ground and the figure made a shadow clone inside the dome, this clone, rushed over, blocking the blow with his own sword in one hand, his swords wind chakra would be more powerful than phi's, The figures clone smiled, using placing his free hand below his sword, point blank at phi, "Violent wind palm," it said softly, sending a large blast of wind at phi, "if you want to fight, i'm here.

(Demon sword, dont think your wind chakra can beat demon wind chakra can it, and try and fight people who are online, also, i picked up the wind moving when you moved, pushing air out of the way, and the foot prints in the ground, sharingan can see the fine detail, so i can see the fact how theres a spot with nothing occupying it to the eyes, and footprints in that spot, and put 2 and 2 together)
EDITED  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:35 pm
((Hmm... is it just me, or does it seem like this invisa eye thing is abit Goddmodish?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff