Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:59 am
'Pleased to meet you' Scott shock his hand over-enhustcailly always keen on meeting new heros. 'Are mum and dad mad ?' he asked in a low sorry voice. 'By the way i'm Kid-webstar ' he announced in a brighter happeir tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:07 am
Moonfire smiled and said,"It's nice to meet you too and i think your parents are more worried than uppset."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:40 pm
"Ah, Fox your squishing me," said Gemini.

"Whoops my bad," said Fox as she let go of Gemini.

"Thanks! Hahah!" laughed Gemini as she saw Scott fly out the window so fast. "Hm, he seems like a fun kid. How about I help train him later on. what do you say mom, dad?" asked Gemini as she put both hands on her hips.

"Hm, that would be nice. Robin," said Starfire as she looked at Robin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:43 pm
Draco grinned. "I wouldn't mind flying right now." He stretched his large dragon wings.

Scorpio nodded. "Yup. Heroes will do anything to save each other." He lauged. "Arachnid... That might be interesting to experiment with him." He glanced at his leaders.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:03 am
'Ok then' Scott replied curving around gently and slowly making his way back the mansion. He'd better do it by the book and not speed around he knew how the got worried about him. He suddenly sighed not being able to contain it any more he speed back to the mansion everything around becoming a blue dominated blur as he came to a halt he hovered down to the floor and made his way back inside. He'd been so sure he wouldn't have attracted attention him and dad had been practsing stealth looked like he needed more practise. As he entered he looked down at the floor with a guility look, though he attempts may have been futile as he was wearing a face mask. He pulled it off hastily still avoding eye contact with his parents he put a drisly miserable sorry voice 'I'm sorry mom and dad' he coutnuned to look at the ground feeling bad.

'Yeah he's master of apology fu as well' Arachnid commented seing how well Scott could pull of an award winning pefromace.

The hodded figure moved waited in the shadowy haven off the trees waiting for the hovering figure to return to the massive white mansion before he made his approach.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:40 am
'Scott you know better than doing that after what happeend last week when you nearly crahsed into a plane. I know it's fusturating but you need to learn how to use you powers. So thats why you'll be training with Gemini as she's been through it already. Understand ?' Robin said sternly. He wasn't mad Scott was impatient that was all.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:38 am
'Yes farher' he looked at Gemini unsure in how to feel well at least dad wans't angry with them and bsides it sounded like he was starting to trust him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:15 am
The hodded figure slipped along the forest waiting for the flying figure to leave planning his line of approach. He odbserved the mansion from afar. He actiavted his masks sensor array scopping out who was thier.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:27 am
moonfire flew back to the mansion and landed on the roof. he then pulled out his flute and began to play softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:30 am
'Damm' muttured the figure in a hushed voice. That was gonna make his approach so much harder. As the sea glistned an idea came to him. It was risky but it's be worth it..  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:18 pm
Then Starfire kissed her son's forehead and said, "Try not too get too durty now. Both of you."

"Oh, mother what fun would be in that," said Gemini. "Remember after getting dirty is a nice cool or warm shower which everyone loves speciall you mom," she said.

Starfire nodded her head and said, "Your right."

"Wow so Gemy you'll be training Scott here. Awsome," said Fox.

"Yes, I am," said Gemini. She than walked up to Scott and said, "We won't just also use regular training skills. We'll also use the ones I taught myself out here. And don't worry I know father can be a little tuff but you'll get through it just like how I did. But first thing first lets get you all changed into different clothes and show you guys your rooms. Than we'll do stuff."

~~1 Hour Later~~

After everyone got showed to their rooms, they changed into new clothes.
Gemini wore this:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:23 pm
Leo felt uncomfortable in his clothes and couldn't help but pick at them." He then sighed and said,"Man these clothes are uncomfortable."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:36 pm
Fox stepped out and wore this:
User Image
"Ooo! wait until Arachnid see's me in this when he comes out," said Fox.

"Yeah, his mouth will be watering hahah," said Gemini with a laugh.

Then Starfire walks out and wore this:
User Image
"Ok, I found this in the closet and so how do I look," said Starfire.

"Wow, mom you look hot. Fatehr is really going to go wowzers for you now," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:07 pm
Rose stepped out and wore this:
User Image
"Ok, I'm good," said Rose.

Fortunna came out and wore this:
User Image
"Ok, look out what I found," said Fortunna. She thn walked up to Leo and said, "Hay cuty love your look."

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:24 pm
Leo was about to say something but after seeing fortunna became silient and stared at her. He then regained his composure and said,"Ummm.....thanks you ummmmm look nice too."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games