Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:05 pm
And I wore them at night, whilst riding a Ninja 650....I promptly crashed and became road pizza.

I dropped my LOST SEASON 4 BOXED SET  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:03 pm
I got so excited upon finding it since I had yet to pick up my copy that I flipped it over to read the back to see what special goodies came with the box set and promptly walked into on coming traffic. SPLAT!

Upon becoming asphalt goo I dropped my junk mail.  

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Fieldartman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:32 am
Crossing the street I look down too pick up some mail that was dropped, I run home too be nosy and look at the mail. I trip on the sidewalk and hit my head on a meter and die.
Before I did I drop my gf engagement ring( I was just going to propose that day)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:37 am
sees something shiny in the middle of the rode and walks to it to pick it up. as i stand there admiring the engagement ring a dump truck comes by and hits me, shooting my body up into the air and into a tree, where i hang from a mass of limbs (both mine and the trees).

I dropped my kitten, Fauna

StarGoddessSiren

Fieldartman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:58 am
I'm walking and I pass a cat just looking up with a gaze and I go to it and pick it up. It scratches my face and I back up hit some guy holding a rope and a piano falls on me.
Before it kills me splat I drop my keys.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:27 pm
Walking down the sidewalk I see keys and pick them. Walking I try to distinguish what kind of car they belong to and where it might be parked. So caught up in my dreams of classic cars and hot rods I don't mind my step and SPLASH! into some spilled paint. Swearing and hopping on one foot to check the damage to the underside of my shoe I don't see the construction vehicle dumping it's load of gravel. CRUNCH!

Before being smooshed I drop my groceries.  

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Fieldartman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:19 pm
I'm homeless and see food on the ground and try too pick it up as fast as I can. I look up and see this sexy lady walking by with a short skirt, and before I know I start too follow here eating an apple And she sees me turns around and peper sprays me. I can't see I'm walking and screaming and before I know it, fell down a seawer hole and died.

Before I died I dropped my half eaten apple  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:27 pm
Oh noez, litter! I go over to the apple to pick it up and throw it in the garbage, but get gang banged for the piece of food by 100 hobos. Before dieing i dropped a penny.  

Afi_Kino

Fieldartman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:31 pm
I pick a penny up for good luck and take one step and get hit by a bulldowzer, and before I go I dropped my chain  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm
Needing some sexy jewelry to wear for the party tonight, I walked over to a chain I found on the floor and picked it up. Sadly, I was attacked by a crow for the pretty-pretty shiny-shiny. Iz dehd. But, I dropped bricks (XD) during the attack.  

Afi_Kino

Fieldartman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:50 pm
I saw someone getting hurt and picked up the nearest brick and threw it in that direction too help, and the guys came and shot me before I died I droped my bag.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:23 pm

The bag drops onto my head.
I scream, but soon realize it was just a bag. I pick up the item, and begin rifling through it.
A hobo, upon seeing my new item, begins to fight with me for the bag. He pulls out a knife, and begins to try and stab me.
A police officer runs over since he sees what has happened, and tries to shoot the hobo, but the hobo moves in the nick of time and the bullet hits me in the head.
I die instantly.
However, in this insanity, I drop some water from my water glass onto the next post.

iToxicMoon

Inari No Jutsu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 pm
my computer breaks down.

As I begin open up and work on my computer, i find that i have to have it plugged in to test what i need to. after about a minute of tinkering around inside water drops from above and sets off a mean electric shock; putting high voltage through my body that fries never endings and sets me into cardiac arest.

as i struggle with my last breath and start to close my eyes, I release my grip and let fall the screw driver I was going to use to unscrew the motherboard.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:56 pm
As always not paying attention to where I am going I trip over a screw driver someone had ever so carelessly left lying around and face plant onto the library floor where I had been walking in a daydream. My face plant had sent me into a bookshelf and cause a a domino effect. Coming full circle the last bookshelf to topple lands on me and mooshes me flat.

Before I become a carpet stain I drop my library card into the next post.  

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image
I pick up said library card from the floor and as I am taking it to the police station to hand in a lorry smooshes me into the road as its wheels lost there grip because of the snow.

My mobile phone slides across into the next post.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpieceUser Image

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces