Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:28 pm
{{{ nvrm ill stay there"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:32 pm
((Okay... Good))

Kiara stayed seated in her seat. She sighed and stared up at the cieling. "I hope I don't have to be their Sensei..." she mumbled to herself. She'd rather die because the three of them altogether are kind of crazy.  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:35 pm
walks in the academy "hello kiara im bored so dont ask why im in here"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:38 pm
Kiara glared at him. Do I never get any alone time away from thses kids? she thought to herself. "Go away if you're bored. That's not a good enough reason to be here." she said angrily. Man was she stressed out.  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:40 pm
"hmmm define having us for your team if you become are sensei calling all 3 of us kinda of crazy Wow"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:41 pm
((You're character can't hear that... he wasn't here when it happened))  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:43 pm
i forgot to put the by it }}}

takes a seat and falls asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:44 pm
((Oh, okay.. lol... she's only like this right now because she's stressed so she might start yelling at you or kick you out))

Kiara wakes him up. "I'm locking this place up so get out please!" she yelled at him.  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:45 pm
"ok " goes outside and waits  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:48 pm
" i wanna know more jutsu's"  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:58 pm
Kiara comes out. She then locks it and looks at Byakuga. "Go ask Kikomoru to train you. I'm going on a break." she said as she left.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:05 pm
Detachi walks up to the locked door, (Dang i must have really ticked off kiara sensei i guess i really should behave myself after all, shes one of the only survivers that made it on that horrible last mission, and shes probably still shaken after all, its only been a few weeks since she got back... i never ment to annoy anyone , i was just confused, i just wanted to learn a new jutsu. Detachi fannaly gathers the courage to knock on the door and waits. noone comes so he just leaves to go on a walk.  

Detachi

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:50 pm
Kiara came in the morning and unlocked the door. "Hmm... no new students. Oh well, I'll get some more rest then." she said to herself with a smile. She stayed outside but she was on guard for the Academy incase of any Akatsuki or something...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:53 pm
sits on the tip of the roof sleeping and while sleeping he says "akatsuki im coming for you!"  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:03 pm
wakes up and sees kiara "kiara are you not busy today"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games