Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:52 pm
Detachi falls down And forms a handsign"Bushin no Jutsu!" and 2 wimpy looking Bushins appear! "AAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! not now!" he yells Detachi still on the ground...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:08 pm
does hand signs and yells "Housenka no Jutsu " fireballs appear and destroying the clone and almost detachi  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:11 pm
"Alright we'll switch places, hit me with whatever and i'll use taijutsu, and weapons."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:14 pm
Phi did some hand seals and quietly say "shadow clone justu." and one shadow clone appears next to Phi.  

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:16 pm
"ok" does hand signs "Housenka no Jutsu " fireballs appear again and go flying everywhere and does more hand signs "water techinique" 3 water clones apear running at detachi while fireball come at detachi  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:16 pm
Detachi notices Phi"Whats he doing?" he thought  

Detachi

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:17 pm
one of byakuga's water clone is right behind phi watching him and whisper "phi"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:18 pm
Sasuke entered the training grounds to look for his sensei and yelled, "Oi Byakuga!!! You around here yet?!?" " I came to train some more!!!"  

kiba of the wolf fang

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:19 pm
one of byakua's clone go to sasuke "hello" only 1 clone is running at detachi  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:21 pm
Phi clone says hello to the water clone.  

xPhi-Phix

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:21 pm
Sasuke looked around and couldn't find him. He said in deep thought to himself, "I have to find him quickly so I can resume my training,Bunshiin No Juutsu!!!" He yelled as he focused his chakra and created 10 clones.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:22 pm
"oh, hi there byakuga sensei" " I was just lookin' for ya" He replies as his clones vanish.  

kiba of the wolf fang

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:22 pm
the water lclone ooks at phi "what are you doing"

the real byakuga and his clone run at detachi with kunais  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:23 pm
water clone "sasuke just got farther done the training grounds ill be there " the clone turns into water n vanishes  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:25 pm
"Oh my god!!!!" Detachi Runs away from the army of jutsu and pulls out his katana. and a double-edged kunai."Bring it on!",He screams as a water clone comes charging at him. Detachi stabs the first on in the chest, And it dies, he see's a fire ball coming at him. He dodges the fire ball, but chatches on fire! "AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!", he screams. Luckily, though a water clone was there so he tackled it dousing the flame killing the clone in the procces another water clone appeared and detachi threw the double-edged kunai at it, but it misses nearly hitting phi! The clone punches detachi in the face, but Detachi jumps in the air and notices a fireball coming at him... He manages to doge it at the cost of falling face down on topp of the clone destroying the last one.. but hurting detachi in the proccess.. "OOOOOOWWWWWWW!" he yells  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games