Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:20 pm
"Yes, yes it is. And it can only be held by me unless you have my power and soul," replied Gemini. She than heard soemthing down the hallway and ran towards that direction. she than spotted Bloodbane and Orqacle, took out her sword and was about to attack Bloodbane when. . .

Oracle took out her sword and blocked Gemini's attack. she than kicked Gemini to the ground. "Your fight is with me not him. For he has other buisness than to dea or hurt you," said Oracle.

"Oh, really than lets fight," said Gemini as she swung her sword towards Oracle but Oracle dodged.

"Nice try," said Oracle as she put her sword away, put her hand on Gemini's chest, hand began to glow black, her eyes as well, and Oracle scent Gemini flying to the wall with dark magic mix with wind. "Hm, how you like that weaker me," said Oracle with a smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:32 pm
Sora lit all of the area around himself and Trixie to burn the fairies.He then threw some firbolts at the titans."Take this you worthless heroes!"  

l_uke

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:41 pm
Crystal created a wall to protect them. She kicked it and flung at Sora and Trixie.

Trxie grabbed Sora and dodged the wall.

Crystal controlled the water and splashed it against Sora. Freazing his feet so he wouldnt move.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:30 pm
Haru stood up and rubbed his head. He then got his spikes ready and yelled,"Ok now I'm mad."

Iatlius returned to his human form and stood beside Haru.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:31 pm
Bloodbane nodded his thanks to Oracle for fighting Gemini while he ran off. Kicking open the door of the kitchen, Bloodbane sent his metal chains forwards. "Aww... Cute."

Nightwing heard the sound of someone burst through the doors. He pulled away from Starfire and quickly swung his bostaff around. It hit the metal chains, keeping them from hitting him. "You! You're the reason Star was gone for so long."

"I'm honored I'm remembered." Bloodbane smirked. Shadows around Starfire rose up, forming strong bonds around her.

~~~~

Raven pulled her hood up and made the broken door slam in Persephone. "Don't hurt him."

Cyborg turned his arm into a sonic canon and quickly fired it at Fang. "No, you can't come in."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:35 pm
Changeling stood up and said,"can't you guys just go somewhere you won't bother us."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:07 pm
"Would but your the boss of us," said Persephone as she blockted Raven's move on the door. "Have to do better than that and remember I'm a killer. But won't kill you Raven, for Fang wants you ma'm. And you tin man too bad have to kill you," said Persephone as she grabbed her sythe out and slashed Cyborg across the chest, leaving a mark on his hardware.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire tried to break free but couldn't.

Iris jumped up in the air and kicked Oracle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:29 pm
"Your welcome," said Oracle. then when Bloodbane left, Oracle was kicked by Iris to the ground. But than Oracle blew Iris to the wall hard and threw some daggers to Iris pinning her to the wall.

Gemini than turned into a wolf, jumped onto Oracle, knocked her down, and bit her arm.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

l_uke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:35 pm
"Wow,you must really think that im weak!"Sora said.He evaporated the ice from his feet.He smiled,then he heated the air around Haru and Italius to explode.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:38 pm
Fang used blood manipulation on Changleing. "Aw Leaving so soon." Fang moved his hand in a movement and forced Changleing to jump out the window. Fang turned toward Raven. "Hello Raven." As he smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trixie smirked at Haru and Italius. "Aw your mad im soo sorry." Trixie threw eight dark stars toward Haru and Italius.

Crystal concentrated on the tree behind Trixie and Sora. She focused the tree and threw it against them both.

Trixie felt the tree hit her loosing some air.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:24 am
Italius had manged to evade the two attacks and ignited as he yelled,"Back off." He then threw a fire dagger at Sora and hit him in the chest.

Haru had been less fortunate and was hit by both attacks, and laid on the ground motionless.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:38 am
Trixie pushed the tree out of her way and threw a fire dagger heading toward Italius.

Crystal got infront of Italius and froze the dagger. Crystal watched the dagger frozed infront of her. She grabbed it and threw it at Trixie's shoulder.

Trixie felt the dagger pierce her shoulder. It was cold she screamed in pain. Before she fell to the ground she used a saber and stabbed Crystal in the stomache.

Crystal fell to the grounnd.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:39 am
Raven's eyes narrowed, glowing white. A spear-like blast of her dark energy left Raven's hands and hit into Fang. She didn't bother speaking with Fang.

Cyborg could feel some hardware was damaged. He would have to fix that later. "Like you'll be able to kill me." He said with a laugh before punching Persephone into the wall.

~~~~~~

"Star!" Nightwing's eyes narrowed. He swung his bostaff at Bloodbane. "You're going to pay for trapping her."

"Sure, and I'll also lose to you, bird boy." Bloodbane said. His metal chains quickly moved to block Nightwing's attack before coming back to strike him.

Nightwing hit into the wall as the chains struck across his chest. He stood up, panting a bit. It had hurt, but he wouldn't show that to Bloodbane.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:15 pm
Sora felt the dagger after he evaded the tree.He melted the dagger from his shoulder."I'm not going to die!"Sora screamed.Then he dashed towards Trixie and helped her up.  

l_uke

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:18 pm
Crystal pulled out the dagger. "Yes you will!" She summoned shadows from the night. Some had daggers. Some had bow and arrows. "You cant hurt shadows." She smirked at Sora and Trixie.

Trixie got up and noticed Shadows appear she was still hurt from the dagger to her shoulder since her arm was broken.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games