Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:41 pm
((Well this is what I get for sleeping all day. How should I proceed with my characters at this point? More specifically Andurael.))

Anthenor sighed. That could've ended badly for everyone involved, but since no one else seemed to be doing it he went off to gather wood for a fire. He didn't feel much like sleeping tonight. He felt more awake now than he had in the years since his old families death. He couldn't help but growl at Ethin threat to Kiae, but he stop himself once he realized what he was doing. Kiae and Andurael gave him new-life and he would do just about anything for them. "It's amazing how much a man can change in a few important moments of his life." He whispered not loud enough for anyone to here as he went off to get wood from his pack.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:50 am
((Never fails. rofl I"m on daily for a week and nothing happens, I miss a day or two and miss out on twelve pages. ))
Cobain had fought to keep awake before, but five sleepless days had taken their toll. His dreams took an unpleasant turn, he thought that he was three people, but at the same time, not three people. He came awake suddenly, sensing something odd. He yawned and sat up slowly, stretching to mask his concern. Sat up. Stretched. Cobain suddenly realized that he was no longer tied to a tree. Swearing softly, he jumped to his feet, only to stagger with wide eyes. "Something's wrong." He said to himself. In addition to his usual feelings, there were others. "Something is very wrong," he said softly. It was then that he noticed he was not alone. Kiae was there, and Andurael, Esole and Ethin, and the newcomer. "I think something's wrong with me." He said in a shaky voice. "I'm not feeling right." He stooped and picked up his bardiche, leaning on it and trying to sort out the myriad of emotions that didn't seem to belong to him.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:57 am
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Those who saw her actions fell silent in their own grumblings, and she returned to the head of the troop in time to see the walls of Caemlyn rise before them.

((Likewise.))
Dorian watched, chuckling. "A slit throat was too quick, not painful enough," he thought. He had donned his chain shirt and left his cloak and lute behind. Shrugging, he siezed the Power and strode up next to Sielle, his short stature making it seem as though he had stepped out from behind someone. "Orders?" He asked with a slight twist to the mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 am
Esole sat up immediately when she noticed Cobain awake. This was a very delicate situation. "There is nothing wrong with you," she said in a soft, soothing voice. "You've been.. Bonded" She looked around wishing Ethin would come to her rather than talking without that wretched Yellow. Esole half suspected that even if he wasn't talking to her, he'd not help her with handling Cobain.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:21 pm
Inky Winky
Esole sat up immediately when she noticed Cobain awake. This was a very delicate situation. "There is nothing wrong with you," she said in a soft, soothing voice. "You've been.. Bonded" She looked around wishing Ethin would come to her rather than talking without that wretched Yellow. Esole half suspected that even if he wasn't talking to her, he'd not help her with handling Cobain.

Cobain had been putting his shirt and coat back on, setting his various knives back in place. He froze in the act of shrugging into his coat. He straightened slowly, shoving his last dagger into his waistband, on his back. "Easy, now. No need to jump to conclusions, people get killed that way," he thought, thinking that someone might get killed anyway. "Bond-" He started, then cleared his throat. He took a deep breath, moderating his tone. "Bonded to who?" He asked calmly, already having a fairly certain idea to who.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:23 pm
Slightly uneasy with the sudden calm in Cobain's voice, Esole stared at her feet and whispered in a near inaudible voice, "Me." She shot a quick glance at Cobain and was terrified.  

Professor Inky
Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:33 pm
The night was such a lustrous thing to him. Perhaps it was because of the many creatures that came out during the night that proved useful for study. Or perhaps it was the moon that held the faintest of lights, cast across the land. Melthin Veltine didn’t quite know why he loved the night so. With his book beside him and his extravagant coat around his lithe frame, he traveled through the woods in search of animal corpses for more tests. He had already gone through wolves the last night, Tonight he searched for owls. One owl should not be hard to find. Then again I may need more. It was upon his search for owl's that he stumbled across a grove of dead wolves. He pushed his glasses up slightly and leaned down to inspect the composition and the damage to their forms. "Throats torn out and deep cuts to the hearts of the beasts..." as he stood he let out a long sigh, taking the image in again in study. "They might work..."

A simple small weave to three of the corpses and soon he had a small back following him. These should do nicely in helping my recovery of the owls. Even though he seemed calm and collected, his mind was locked firmly on holding the weaves. Long ago he had tried to attempt tying off his weave, only to see the corpse he had been using fall to the ground. Puppets can’t dance with tied strings. He smirked at the truth of the thought, thinking of his time as a child. He stopped and hid behind a tree as he heard life in the clearing ahead. Thieves? He twitched one of his fingers at the three wolves, the dead husks trotting forward towards the camp. If they are thieves, this should scare them away....Although it might also scare away the owls. No matter, I shall track them another time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:36 pm
Inky Winky
Slightly uneasy with the sudden calm in Cobain's voice, Esole stared at her feet and whispered in a near inaudible voice, "Me." She shot a quick glance at Cobain and was terrified.

"Thought so," Cobain muttered, drawing in another deep breath and closing his eyes. He was suddenly thankful, but at the same time dissapointed, that he had trained himself to manage his anger so well. He drew another deep breath, feeling a terror that wasn't his own. Despite his best efforts, his lip curled in anger, and he could never quite control his eyes. "Why me?" He asked, trying desperately to keep his feelings inside his head alone.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:45 pm
(I'll probably still be here 3nodding )

Esole let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding. He wasn't going to kill her afterall. Looking from Cobain to Ethin, Esole smoothed her skirts and walked a few paces from Cobain. She smiled slightly, a small curl of her lips. She could still feel his thoughts. Lucky for her. She just hoped he wouldn't talk to Ethin and ask him how to mask the bond and keep the feelings out. But it didn't make a difference, it could only be kept up for a few hours.

"There are quite a few reasons really. First and foremost is that you showed quick thinking back in the barn, even though things turned a tad unfortunate. And I'd rather not leave you here tied to a tree. Your company would be.. comforting," she said calmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:57 pm
Inky Winky
(I'll probably still be here 3nodding )

"There are quite a few reasons really. First and foremost is that you showed quick thinking back in the barn, even though things turned a tad unfortunate. And I'd rather not leave you here tied to a tree. Your company would be.. comforting," she said calmly.

Something exploded in Cobain. "Comforting?" He thundered. He put a hand on Esole's shoulder, spun her about to face him. He was so furious the only other emotion that could fit in his head was his desperation for earning Kiae's forgiveness. "You bloody bonded me- in my sleep- for comfort's sake?"  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:02 pm
Rather than shrinking back and shuddering with fear as she wished to, Esole drew herself up and stared right into Cobain's eyes. "Would you rather Kiae arrange for some 'accident' and you never bloody wake up again? You should consider it a grace I even considered you!" she shouted back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:05 pm
As the wolves neared the edge of the clearing, they broke a few branches on the ground to alert their presence. However they made no move to approach. Their cold clouded eyes staring strait ahead at the two standing near a tree. A few feet away, Melthin sat and still pondered on who they were. Perhaps i should try and use one of the beast's eyes. He came out slightly and peered toward the clearing almost smiling as he quickly ducked back behind the tree. An Aes Sedai! Yet I wonder why one would be out here in the middle of a forest. He again moved his finger and the creatures moved forward slightly. Was he excited about the possibility of an Aes Sedai body to examine? Perhaps. All things come in time for time is the true killer of people. Perhaps if I follow their group I can study the bodies of the creature that kill. That should prove resourceful.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games