Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:54 pm
I said LATER! Come HERE!

Good boy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:30 pm
I need to get a picture taken of me and my 3 rats. Then mabey we could make a Post your hippie picture thread. 3nodding  

Plumbarius

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:20 am
Yay! the new avitar system 2.0 is here. I love how Gaia keeps getting better each month.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:29 am
My avi hasn't been able to use the new Avitar system yet... I just get a big red X... So hopefully that will be cleared up soon... and I can CHANGE my CLOTHES! lol! I'm stuck as my foxy self for now...  

KrauseMouse
Captain

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:49 pm
Yay for being able to wear my ears AND my hippie flower!!! This opens up SUCH possibilities now! Hooray!

*Piper barks with excitement*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:55 pm
KrauseMouse
Yay for being able to wear my ears AND my hippie flower!!! This opens up SUCH possibilities now! Hooray!

*Piper barks with excitement*
Your tail is mesed up o' fearless leader. xp whee sweatdrop  

Darkfist007
Crew

arcky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:04 pm
Hi guys, whats shakin?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:05 pm
archangel_146
Hi guys, whats shakin?

This new pose system made for the weapons in this months letter. 3nodding xd blaugh whee  

Darkfist007
Crew

arcky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:06 pm
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Hi guys, whats shakin?

This new pose system made for the weapons in this months letter. 3nodding xd blaugh whee
I know *points at pose* and you can equip multiple things on your head. Im taking full advantage.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:08 pm
archangel_146
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Hi guys, whats shakin?

I know *points at pose* and you can equip multiple things on your head. Im taking full advantage.

Lol, thats what I was going to do with the flower. You cant equip gotis and horns though. crying  

Darkfist007
Crew

arcky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:09 pm
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Hi guys, whats shakin?

Lol, thats what I was going to do with the flower. You cant equip gotis and horns though. crying
really! but they are clips and that is like a headband. Owell. You want your flower back?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:10 pm
archangel_146
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Hi guys, whats shakin?

really! but they are clips and that is like a headband. Owell. You want your flower back?

Naw, I gave it to you, so its yours.  

Darkfist007
Crew

arcky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:11 pm
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Hi guys, whats shakin?

Ok so whats going on in bc?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:15 pm
archangel_146
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Hi guys, whats shakin?

Not much. About to head over to a frieds to watch 28 days later. I'll be back in a few hours. Other then that just confusion, in my jornal is the explanation.
*Ish hoping for sythes on gaia.*
I would die of Sqweeeeeage if I had a sythe.
whee  

Darkfist007
Crew

arcky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:21 pm
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Darkfist007
archangel_146
Hi guys, whats shakin?

Not much. About to head over to a frieds to watch 28 days later. I'll be back in a few hours. Other then that just confusion, in my jornal is the explanation.
*Ish hoping for sythes on gaia.*
I would die of Sqweeeeeage if I had a sythe.
whee
Im not sure what i would want..  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games