Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:09 pm
Nana shuffled along-side Emiko. She noticed a store by Naoki's house then looked up. At the end of the street was Naoki's house.
She sighed with relief.
"Hey guys...I'll see you later okay?" She said, then ran ahead. She couldn't wait to see Naoki, today was horrible. Tears brimmed her eyes and fell down. She got to the front door, panting.
She opened it, and closed it behind her. Slumping against the door she exhaled, relieved she was in her home again. She liked that, 'her home', the place she belonged.
Nana shrugged off her pack and took her shoes off, slipping into house slippers.
"Kurohyou?" She called, walking around the house.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:22 pm
As Emiko turned to wave goodbye to Yuu, Nana was saying, "Hey guys...I'll see you later okay?" And then ran ahead.
Emiko was alone.
"Well damn..." She muttered, continuing down the street.
A few blocks later, she was infront of her house.
Walking up the steps, she noted that her parent's car wasn't in the garage.
Thank goodness.. she thought, slamming the door behind her.
Slipping out of her uniform shoes, Emiko put on the house slippers. Her's were a deep purple. She'd bought them herself.
Dropping her bag off up-stairs in her room, Emiko went down stairs. She switched on the television and began flipping through channels.
There wasn't ever anything on.. She finally decided on some movie. It was about this couple that weren't aloud together because of racial differences anfd they had some forbidden affair.
Emiko got fed up with the ridiculous romance and changed it to the history channel. It seemed more interesting.
I'm telling Nori tomorrow... I'd better do it before Nana steals my chance..
-----
[[Um.. have Aki slip it under her door or something..]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:30 pm
[[Lulz. ]]

"Oh, Nana, you're home!" Naoki smiled, still adorned in black suit. He loosened his black tie and hugged her as she stormed in his house. "Meet anyone interesting?" He asked her, straying from the usual "how was school?" He smiled a little, but released her, tending to the shopping bags on the white island counter. "I just picked up a few things before coming home..." He informed her.
[[Errrr.... > _ < sorry Sakura, but is it okay if Mimi was just in her room? I'll make a new character for Mimi tonight/tomorrow. ^ ^lll]]
_________

Aki had silently slipped out of his own room and had the letter to Amaya between his index and middle fingers. He stealthfully slipped it under her door, which was only a few feet away from his room. He noiselessly retreated back to his own room and quietly shut the door behind him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:37 pm
Yuu slumped down on the couch when he stomped in the house, taking off his school uniform shoes and decided to walk in his socks instead. Sometimes the house slippers made his feet too hot, and he hated that itchy feeling of flamey feet. Yuu picked up a gamer magazine that was his on the coffee table. He hadn't finished looking through it yesterday when it had arrived in the mail. He flipped through the sleek, colored pages. There were all sorts of advertizements clogging up the pages. It rather annoyed him, but he knew that businesses had to make their livings too.

Nori had assembled all of his belongings in the black suitcase that he had received as a gift from the manager as a good-bye present. Holding the papers and the slip of scrap paper that has his new master's address on it, he continued to advance down the street in suspence.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:39 pm
The tears spilled over.
"Today was horrible Naoki! I am so glad to be home! I met a boy that was nice and really funny. His friend's Yuu and Emiko are pretty nice too...But I didn't, well, UGH!" She vented, sifting through the day in her mind. How sudden self-conciousness hit her like a semi.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:46 pm
"Oh? Let's hope tomorrow is better..." He said, trying to brighten her up. "Oh, by the way, I got some ice cream, I didn't know which flavor you prefered, so I bought both vanilla and chocolate." He had already placed both ice cream cartons in the fridge, and now disposed of the plastic bags in the recycle bin. He walked over to her and lightly kissed her cheek. "After all that bad that has happened to you, something wonderful's bound to happen." He said, sounding rather like a fortune cookie.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:46 pm
Amaya had just finished her homework. As usual, it was a no effort thing. Homework seemed quite pointless to her.
Depressedly, she sighed, laying back on her bed.
She heard a shuffle of paper from her door.
Quickly, she sat up. There was a small, neatly folded piece of paper.
A note.
Jumping up from the bed, Amaya took a few steps then bent over, and grabbed it. She sat back on her bed and opened.
It read:

Amaya,

I'm sorry I'm acting this way, I'm a naive, antisocial robot. I think for both of our sakes we might have to act distant from each other for a while. That is, unless you can come up with a better plan. I'm useless when it comes to people. I haven't forgotten what happened, but I don't know if I should love you.

- Aki

Amaya sat, staring down at the note.
He's right... It's only best if we stay distant... but I don't want to.. I feel so selfish. I want to be with him... but Kazou more than likely would never allow it. Amaya folded it back up, and slipped it into the dresser beside her bed.
Throwing her legs off the edge of the bed, Amaya got up. She walked out of her room, silently. She debated on whether just going downstairs, or to his room.
Amaya found her fist curled into a fist as she tapped ever so lightly on the door.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:53 pm
Kiyoshi, Aoi and Akuro had just gotten home.
"Aoi~~~!" Tatsuya called from the kitchen. Aoi gave Kiyoshi an apologetic look and squeezed his hand. Akuro looked at them in interest, smiling.
Aoi walked into the kitchen, dropping her things at the door.
"Ye-" She was cut off by the sight. There was a huge mess, number one. The second reason was that Tatsuya was wearing an apron, and it was pink. The third was the huge plate of cupcakes that lay on the counter. They had light, bubbly colors and rainbow sprinkles.
Aoi stood there, dumbfounded.
"Uh..Uh..." Was all she could mutter as Tatsuya swept her up in his arms. He kissed her nose. Usually, that would've made Aoi blush and giggle, but she did nothing. He set her down.
"What's wrong? I made this for everyone..." He said, disappointed. She noted that then smiled.
"Nothing, I was just a little shocked. You never do things like this..." She said, looking at the cupcakes.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:00 pm
[[Lul, Tatsuya's that desperate! rofl ]]

[[Wait, Amaya knocked on Aki's door? O _ o Yeah...I'd think so...]]

Aki thought he had heard a faint rapping of a knuckle on his door. He slipped off of his bed and walked to the door, grasping the brass knob firmly, and twisted it with the flick of his wrist. It was Amaya. He said nothing, but looked a little surprised.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:02 pm
Kiyoshi followed Aoi into the kitchen. It smelled sweet, like cake. The counter, covered in cupcakes gave the reason away. Kiyoshi looked to Akuro, who had a sly grin on his face. Kiyoshi stared at him only for another moment, then looked back to the mess of the kitchen. And to think he'd just cleaned it yesterday... too bad..
"Tatsuya, they look delicious.. thank you." Kiyoshi said, picking up oneof bright, frosted cupcakes.
"Did you have fun making these?" Kiyoshi asked through a mouthful of cupcake.
I wonder when Aoi is going to break the news to him... How can she.. after he's done all this for her?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:05 pm
Aoi smiled at him, though the nagging feeling of wishing he was Kiyoshi instead bothered her to no end.
"Kiyoshi, would you want to help me clean things up?" Tatsuya asked, then noticed Akuro. "Ah Akuro! Are you planning on staying with us?" He asked, two cupcakes in hand.
"Yes I do intend on doing so. Just for a couple weeks." He replied, eyeing the cupcakes with suspicion.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:16 pm
Amaya stepped inside, closing the door softly behind her. She was thankful that Kazou was oblivious, downstairs in his office.
She glanced at Akihiro's face. He looked rather surprised.
Taking a step forward, Amaya wrapped her arms around him, her face nestled into his chest.
"Aki, I've realized something...I don't want to be away from you. I feel selfish for it, too.. because it's putting both you and me into potential trouble.. and hurt.." Amaya said, looking up to him. Her left hand reached up, carressing his face.
"I love you." She said, her voice barely a whisper.

[[Lawl.. sappy teen love. xd ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:24 pm
Kiyoshi licked the frosting from his fingers.
"Sure," He said, turning on the tap. He rinsed his hands, then began rinsing the pots, bowls and pans Tatsuya had used.
Oening the dishwasher, he placed the dishes inside it. He filled the little compartment with the correct detergents and started it.
Kiyoshi looked to Aoi, seeing the longing in her eyes; he was sure his eyes showed the same thing.
He turned away, drying his hands. Kiyoshi moved the cupcakes into a large rectangular tray and moved it to the table.
With a sponge in his hand, he sprayed the counter with some generic brand of cleaning spray for kitchens. He scrubbed away at the counter.
Maybe she'll tell him tonight... Kiyoshi thought, hopefully.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:32 pm
[[ xD Lulz. ]]

Akihiro averted his gaze and grabbed her hand for a moment. His cheeks flushed bright pink, but he did his best to keep a frown. "Amaya, I'm not trying to shoot you down or anything, but I really have no idea what Kazuo-Sama would do..." He felt like he might be crushing her hopes, so just as a token of acceptance, he gently grazed his lips with hers, and pulled back.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:43 pm
Reluctant as he pulled back, Amaya bit pondered.
"What if Kazou-sama doesn't have to know.." Amaya said softly. A small smile upturned her lips.
On her tip-toes, Amaya craned, kissing his lips eager, but gently.
Amaya's other hand reached, caressing his face as well.
After a moment, she pulled away. She touched his lip.
"Why're you frowning?" she pouted, kissing him one last time.
"I thought you'd be.. well happier at the least.." Amaya trailed off, her hands fell to her sides.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games