Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:03 pm
Mello sat back in the seat again with the fork still in his mouth. He payed close attention to Asako now, since she seemed to have zoned out. ".. You alright?" He asked, reaching out and waving a hand in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:06 pm
"Oh! Uhm, yeah. It's just...uh... Nothing! Don't worry about it..." She shook her head. What was she supposed to say? Its not like she was going to ask him straight out or anything like that.

"Tell him not to steal your steak!!!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:09 pm
"Sorry to startle you." Mello blinked, not quite sure weather there really was something on the girls mind. This was becoming rather awkward. He glanced to the side, "The steak is good. You're right."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:24 pm
"Isn't it?" She answered with a smile. She was unsure if she should confront him about anything she was thinking, but she had to know and it was starting to become awkward. "Uh... Mello? Can I ask you something? And can I get a straight answer?"

"Ask him for more steak!!! You're gonna finish it and not leave any for me!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:38 pm
Mello hesitated, unsure of what she was about to ask. "... I suppose." He replied. "I'll answer the best I can.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:49 pm
Asako nodded and put her fork and knife down. "Mello, I want to know. Earlier I basically confessed some pretty odd feelings. But you seemed to have completely accepted them, and have even helped me get adjusted to Los Angeles. My question is... why? Why have you been so accepting? And... how do you really feel about all this?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:05 pm
Mello paused considerably in order to collect his thoughts and put them into careful sentences. "I need your assistance in other matters. But that's something I can explain later.. Sorry to be so secretive." He explained. "As for earlier.." He paused again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:12 pm
"Yes...?" She was very anxious to hear his answer.

"Take home whatever's on your plate!!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:25 pm
She did want a straight answer but.. "Well, why did you say what you did?" Mello asked, finding her earlier words rather spontaneous. After all, they've only known each other for a few hours.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:33 pm
His question caused her to have a coughing fit. She drank some water to clear her throat. "W-why? Well... it's because that's truly what I felt... fell... yeah... I don't know... it's something completely new to me..." She shrugged. Back in Japan there were guys who would ask her out, but she never felt anything for them. This was the first time she'd ever felt anything for a guy, really.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:38 am
Mello was watching her closely when she said this. He nodded only slightly and then broke eye contact. "I see. Okay.." He paused, "I'm not sure If I really understand you completely, but I think that's probably why I like you so much. Sorry for asking something so... personal."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:24 pm
"No. It's okay.... Wait...what?" That part about liking her so much threw her off. What did he mean by that exactly?  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:24 pm
Mello looked up when she'd questioned him. "Hm? Ah. Nevermind." He replied a little flustered himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:37 pm
"No, never mind won't work in this case. Explain what you meant by that." Asako needed to know what Mello was saying and what he meant.

"Uh-oh... I'm getting a not-so-good feeling about this..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:30 pm
"I think you're interesting." He explained simply, not wanting to really get into the emotional side of things. "What do you want me to say exactly?" Mello asked, finding it hard to really answer her.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games