Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:56 am
Raven paled a bit as she listened. She did know some people who started with a T. "Of course you didn't mean to hit Flora..." She put a comforting arm around Emerald. "I know two.. beings that start with a T. Neither of them are friendly."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:06 am
Emerald looked up. "Really? Who are they are they related to us?"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:36 am
Raven sighed. She knew she should've told Emerald and Azar sooner though she had delayed in it. First, she started with the easier one to explain. "One is Turgon and he's not related to us. He used to be on the team, but he turned evil. I don't think it was his letter that was on the locket..." Now it was time for the tougher one to explain. "The other one is..." Raven's voice trailed off. She really didn't want to talk about him. "Maybe we should get your brother here too, so I don't have to tell him later."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:30 pm
Emerald nodded up at her mother. "Ill go get brother." Emerald said as she ran down the hallway and tugged on brothers arm. "Sorry to disrupt but mother wants to talk to us both about something."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:50 pm
"Huh, just glad Emerald is ok," said Beast Boy in relief.

"You sure your ok Flora?" asked Akash.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:23 pm
Azar turned his head to look at Emerald. "Hope you get totally okay soon, Flora. I'll be back." He was curious as to what their mother wanted to tell them and he nodded his head to Emerald. With a wave to the adults and the other kids, Azar followed Emerald out of the room.

Raven took a few deep breathes, wishing that Emerald had gotten Beast Boy as well. Oh well, it was too late for that. Now she just had to think of how one would tell their kids that their grandfather was an evil demon.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:59 pm
Emerald sat infront of her mother. She was curious on why she wanted both of them. "So, Mom what was it you wanted to tell us?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:17 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine Akash," said Flora.

Gemini was glad that she was alright but wondered about the forest. she stoood up and walked towards the window. She looked down at the froest.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:48 pm
It was better to get things over with, so Raven started talking. "Well the other one who has T has his first initial and who happens to be evil is a large demon named Trigon. He wanted to destroy this planet, but we stopped him..." She paused. "Trigon's not just some random demon who chose Earth as his rampaging spot. He's also my father and your grandfather..."

Azar's breath caught in his throat as he drew connections. They were a quarter-demon if they were related to Trigon. Azar's emerald eyes flicked down to his hands. There was nothing really that he could think of to say. All the things about anything the slight bit demonic came back to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:56 pm
Emerald was speachless. She looked down at the ground and wrubbed her neck were the necklace was. She could feel the demon inside her. She let out a sigh.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:49 pm
Raven watched both of them. "Just because you're part demon doesn't mean you have to be evil. You just have to fight it and then you can use the power for good." She glanced down at the ground. It was clear to her that Emerald had a demonic side. But did Azar? So far he hadn't shown any signs, which was a good thing.

Azar's body shook a bit. He knew his mom was right and that this didn't make him evil. There were no signs of anything darker in his mind. Maybe it had skipped him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:49 pm
Emerald understood. She nodded her head slightly.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:51 pm
Raven sighed, happy that they understood. "If you ever need help with anything, ask me. Both of you." She said with a glance at Azar. There was no telling if he'd get it later on in life, but it was a small chance.

Azar nodded his head. "Okay, I got it, mom." He said, forcing the words out of his throat.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:06 pm
Emerald did a slight smile. "I will!" Emerald said as she got up and walked over to her desk and grabbed her pen and paper. She started to draw out a symbol she saw in her dream.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:39 pm
Gemini than looked towards Draco and called him over, "Draco."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff