Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ranka-san

Dapper Gawker

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:41 pm
well, she's older so she thinks she can stay on the computer all day.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:47 pm
(( stare Your missing the point. Your gaia account is supposed to be secret. As much as I buy that, I think you should do whatever you can to see that this never happns again.))  

Detachi

ranka-san

Dapper Gawker

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:49 pm
okay then.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:44 pm
Phi-o_0 im not sure if you are GP material since your blaming her for making this guild less attractive. Yes she is spamming but that doesn't make her the blame for everyone becoming inactive. As a GP we don't blame people or start to blame people for anything. Unless we have evidence to prove it then we will go to that decision.

Now, spamming doesn't get someone banned, as a GP you must know that. And Phi-o_O and also Detachi, you are both spamming as well. So the three of you are spamming up 2 forums in the village and i can blame you 3 for that, since i can see all the pages of you guys saying "Your spamming up that place" So the 3 of you keep in mind that she isn't the only one spamming. And do not argue back to me at all. I am not going to baby sit all three of you. So the 3 of you might just be placed under Guild Police Arrest and be sent to the Guild Prison for 3 days and rp in there to get over your issues. So the three of you are on warning as of now.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:07 pm
"Yay!" Tally cries, laughing, "I'm gonna' train to be a ninja!" You're so immature... Kyuuki sighs  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:07 pm

The figure rises from the ground and sees birds fly overhead. He places his hand on a couple of the items in the area and grins, "So peaceful." In a flash, thousands of bombs are placed onto the equipment and the figure is back underground.

De-Vaughn07

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:30 pm
*Hanzo's clone takes out a chakra control device and puts it over the bomb and leaves*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:06 pm
Phi comes to the Park and wait for his opponet.

CLONE HAHAHAHAHAHA  

xPhi-Phix

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:12 am
Drake ran towards Phi as the silhouette was gone now and Drake's body didn't have a blue glow anymore. He still had red demonic eyes and white hair to show the demon was still in control. He took his Hiyami sword out. "Well are you ready to prove you can best me, non-human?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:22 am
futashi appeared next to phi and smirk at drake. "or, how about me? i dont think you can beat me." he said, mocking him. he then turn on his byakugan. he wanted to test this on someone now. but his main job was to calm him down so that he could leave.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:35 am
Drake looked at Futashi. "Perhaps, had you still wielded those gloves of yours. Come then, demon container." He activated his Hyoton Lv2, the tomoe red due to the demon chakra. He held his sword in a defensive stance.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:38 am
futashi was in his gentle fist stance. if things go far, he would have to go to neo byakugan. he then charge at drake with high speed, attempting to hit 4 chakra points on him.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:46 am
Drake matched Futashi's speed and dodged the attacks instead of blocking it. He knew that the gentle fist style didn't have to hit him to do internal damage. He then used his unused hand to do handseals. "Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)" A small whirlwind surrounded Drake's body blowing away anyone near him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:49 am
futashi did some back flips to dodge the wind. he then ran up to him again, attempting to hit 4 more chakra points. this fight would be good for him and he would have to sue his genjutsu later on.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games