Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iKaze Kaze

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:36 pm
User Image
"There's no need to hide..."

"Is something gonna pop out? Cause I'm kinda a chicken of scary stuff." Aerean spoke out from the background, unsure of what was going on.

((Is Biki someone's personal RPC?))

"I've already found you..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:40 pm
(Nope, a mission RPC that never was successfully killed... Now the 4 RPC's roam the village completely destroying it...)

Koi looked at the boy. "You got a mean tone of voice, p***k." koi said as he lifted himself off of the grave stone. "Your lucky I don't kick your a** all over the place." Koi said as he got close to the other person's face. "Wait a minute, your that kid from the crater. Are you sure you don't want to die? 1 on 1 seems fair to me." Koi said as he opened his arms up like he was about to hug the person, but pulled back and turned his head on a 45 degree angle.  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:46 pm
(i rly dont no ask koi)

Biki turned around and saw the little boy."Such a coward."Biki said as he started doing hand signs and did Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique).As Biki looked at the place he wanted to be on fire he stapped his fingers doing so repetedly."Sounds fair..."Biki said smiling snaping his finger one more time lighting the Koi's shirt on fire

(ill post the jutsu thing so hold on)

Chuunin can use:
Academy: 45
Gennin: 35
Chuunin: 24
Jounin: 10
S rank: 1  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:58 pm
(It only lights a spark, but doesn't set a fire neccessarily... Well, I am paying all my attention to the fight now, and I hope you do the same.)

As the guy snapped his finger a spark lit beside Koi's shirt and it almost caught. "Screw you!" He yelled as his body unstitched itself. His leg's and feet's tendrills shot into the ground while all of the rest of his tendrills shot towards Biki, The only area that was unstitched was the arms. Koi then made a seal and a shadow shot forwards, under the tendrills, but somewhat ahead. It was heading to Biki.  

Zombie Swagger

iKaze Kaze

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:59 pm
User Image

Hoping off of his horse, Aerean examined Biki's move, intrigued. Reaching into his coat, he pulled out a small pad of paper along with a pencil. Licking the tip, he began to take notes on how they fought.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:11 pm
(my fault ill edit..and u said her when its a guy..and he's actully jonin)

Biki started doing handsigns again and did Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique).As he did the jutsu he claped his hand in front of him.A hot white flash erupts from their hands that blind people in the closest vicinities.Meaning that now the little boy would be blind for a few moments.Then Biki moved out of the way doging the shadow and the tendrills.

Chuunin can use:
Academy: 44
Jounin: 10

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:19 pm
(Veil Technique imitates Magnesium when it burns. I know, I am a science geek XD)

As the White Flash appeared, Koi shut his eyes and looked away. He then saw that the shadow was scared off, so he redirected it to attach towards Biki's shadow. Then he made the tendrills follow at the same moment, so Biki wouldn't know that he had used Kage Mane.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 pm
User Image

"All so interesting..." Aerean noted as he furiously scribbled through pages in seconds, looking up every three pages or so to take in something new.

iKaze Kaze

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:23 pm
Koi Can perform:

Jutsu Left- 28

30 Academy Level Jutsu
18 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:28 pm
"Well i can see you have tendrills."Biki said as he smiled as he did Katon: Gouka Hataka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Hellfire Clap).As biki claped his hands together.At that moment a wave of destructive fire flies forth around the user, engulfing all around them towards anything comming at him to cause on fire.

Chuunin can use:
Jounin: 9

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:33 pm
As the tendrills were burned away by the fire flies, Koi laughed. The shadow stayed under the tendrills and the tendrills lay in the air readying to strike at the perfect moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:41 pm
As Biki landed on a near by branch he looked around at the brunung grave yard.  

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:46 pm
(Not the whole thing is on fire, just where you were...)

As Koi noticed that she was on a branch he laughed. "This ends soon..." He said as the tendrills that were underground had already made their way into the tree. The tendrills all pushed out at the same time completely destroying the tree. Biki would most likely fall into the large amount of tendrills and be caught in the bed of squirmingness.

The fire continued to burn until Koi used the tendrills to shoot under the ground and turn the dirt over. Then the shadow dispersed and the rest of the tendrills shot over towards the area were Biki was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:51 pm
Biki did the jutsu again Gouka Hataka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Hellfire Clap).As biki claped his hand the previous thing has happened.

Chuunin can use:
Jounin: 8

(yea i no that)  

Rockgirl809

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff