Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:37 am
Wesely looked up the clock and smiled shaking his head at her. 'Nice try but I didn't hear the bell ' he said simply. He knew what she was capable and she wasn't pulling the wool other his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:44 am
Emerald saw a figure in the corner of the room. It started to get closer. "Um..." She knew she wasnt supposed to talk but she needed to say something.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:48 am
'What is it ?' Wesley demanded looking up seing figure in the room. 'Who are you ?' he demanded getting up. Where had they come from ?.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:52 am
Emerald smiled up at the distraction she conjured up. She snuck out of the room and ran to the cafeteria.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:56 am
Wesley turned round seing Emerald getting away and smiled, she was clever but no fast. He used his superspeed to charge after her. He placed a firm hand on her shoulder. 'Quadropple dentnetion for Satruday and i'll be talking to your parents as well to devise a little extra punishement' he said firmly marching her back to his room.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 am
"Ha you dont even know my parents." Emerald flew threw the walls and went to the girls bathroom.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:01 am
Wesely sighed. He could easily get thier details off the shcool computer so their was no problem. He went into the caferteria and went other to Nightstar and the others. 'OK Nightstar is it ?. I need your help' he demanded. He'd been told about her and how helpful she tended to be. Though he doubted she'd recognise him anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:24 am
Emerald leaned against the sinks and sighed.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:30 pm
Azar jerked his head over to look at Nightfire. For a second, he felt the desire to see Nightfire's blood spill on to the ground. Shaking his head, Azar snapped, "I'm fine." He glanced over at the teacher standing next to their table, wondering what help he needed.

Voila sighed. She had gotten away. She walked off, wondering where Emerald had gone. Quickly, she stowed her skateboard away in her locker as well as the spray paint. She then headed out to search for her friend.

Metara sighed and walked into the lounge. She noticed food missing and took note of it quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:57 am
Emerald opened the door and made sure no teacher was around. She ran quikly and bumbed into Voila. "Do you know how much detention I have." She said with a laugh. "But I dont really care. Oh and the food is gone."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:23 pm
Voila sighed. "Man, I was looking forwards to that food. Oh well." She shrugged. "I've got another day of detention. What about you? Did Metara catch you, or was it someone else?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:42 pm
"I got a year and this saturdays worth of detention. I dont know the guy who caught me. He looked kind of familiar though." Emerald said as she thought about it more and more.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:27 pm
"Oh, that sucks." Voila said with a small frown. "If you want, I'll help you get revenge on him later. Once you find out his name."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:52 pm
Emerald smiled. "Sounds great its not like i can get worst trouble."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:05 pm
Voila nodded her head. "Yeah and I'm probably going to get more detentions throughout the year. Might as well get one by helping you out."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games