Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:53 pm

Inky Winky
"I'd rather not talk about it at the moment," she said, laying a hand on his. "Though it is my fault." She avoided his eyes, knowing hers would tear up even more if she did.

((Night Inky))
Melthin nodded and smiled his best "I understand. Please get some rest, you have had a troubling day. I shall watch over you for the night." Instantly he was planning and plotting on how to ward the room and how to weave them.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Gliding away from her bed, Esole shut the door. With a sigh, she plopped back down on the bed and took off her dress and settled herself beneath her blankets.
She stared across the room at the opposite wall for what seemed Ages, trying to find sleep but it would not come. She settled for thinking through the day's events, thinking about what could have been avoided with a bit of calm thought. For example, her current state. Suddenly, she realized the Yellow still had her angreal. "Bloody fool," she muttered angrily, wishing she had asked for it back when she had the chance.
"She'd better not flaming lose it or I'll skin her alive," she thought as sleep finally came to her.

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:55 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((And you totally ripped of Alice in Wonderland. rofl ))
"You are." Cobain said, feeling that there was more to what she thought than she was saying. "Just the dying bluff of a desperate soul. I've seen it many times before, I have."

(How?! I rip off nothing!)

Kiae only shrugged, not wanting to go into it at the moment. She adjusted her skirts, and blinked when she realized the statue was still with her. "Oops," she said sheepishly. "I forgot to give Esole back her angreal. I will tomorrow," she decided. It was hard to believe another day had gone by already.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:29 pm

Color Me Fubar

(How?! I rip off nothing!)

Kiae only shrugged, not wanting to go into it at the moment. She adjusted her skirts, and blinked when she realized the statue was still with her. "Oops," she said sheepishly. "I forgot to give Esole back her angreal. I will tomorrow," she decided. It was hard to believe another day had gone by already.

((The scene with the Walrus and the Carpenter, you remember?))
"I know." Cobain muttered, grinning wryly. "Speaking of which, I might just 'forget' to give the inkeeper a loaf of bread back. Hungry." He said, shaking his head ruefully.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:54 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((The scene with the Walrus and the Carpenter, you remember?))
"I know." Cobain muttered, grinning wryly. "Speaking of which, I might just 'forget' to give the inkeeper a loaf of bread back. Hungry." He said, shaking his head ruefully.

(God no. Haven't read it in years.)

"Since when are you not hungry?" Kiae asked, rolling her eyes. She got to her feet, and shook her head. "Come on, might as well go back and see how the others are doing. And eat," she added.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Color Me Fubar

(God no. Haven't read it in years.)

"Since when are you not hungry?" Kiae asked, rolling her eyes. She got to her feet, and shook her head. "Come on, might as well go back and see how the others are doing. And eat," she added.

((I was actually talkin 'bout the movie, I want to read the book, though. I'm talkin bout the part... "The time has come!" The walrus said, "To think of other things! Of shoes, and ships, and sealing wax, and cabbages and kings!" etc...))
"When I've actually eaten something in the last day and a half." Cobain retorted dryly, sanding easily. "I don't actually eat all that much... I never get the chance." Shrugging, he swung his bardiche to his shoulder and followed Kiae.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:56 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((I was actually talkin 'bout the movie, I want to read the book, though. I'm talkin bout the part... "The time has come!" The walrus said, "To think of other things! Of shoes, and ships, and sealing wax, and cabbages and kings!" etc...))
"When I've actually eaten something in the last day and a half." Cobain retorted dryly, sanding easily. "I don't actually eat all that much... I never get the chance." Shrugging, he swung his bardiche to his shoulder and followed Kiae.

(Oh, that. Yeah...)

Kiae ignored Cobain as she strode into the inn, and noticed the influx of people again. "Where they warned, or did they just sense something?" she thought suspiciously, taking a seat where Ethin was. Ordering a thick stew, she leaned in the chair and sighed, stretching and flexing her hands.
"I don't think I've ever channeled so much in one day that wasn't Healing," she remarked.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:03 pm

Color Me Fubar

(Oh, that. Yeah...)

Kiae ignored Cobain as she strode into the inn, and noticed the influx of people again. "Where they warned, or did they just sense something?" she thought suspiciously, taking a seat where Ethin was. Ordering a thick stew, she leaned in the chair and sighed, stretching and flexing her hands.
"I don't think I've ever channeled so much in one day that wasn't Healing," she remarked.

((I think the hat and skirt go with my eyes. 4laugh ))
Cobain made good on his earlier promise and swiped a loaf of bread from a table as he passed by. "I can tell you're worn out- which makes me feel worn out." Cobain noted, shaking his head. "This bond is going to take some getting used to, it will. Bread?" He offered, tearing off a heel.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:16 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((I think the hat and skirt go with my eyes. 4laugh ))
Cobain made good on his earlier promise and swiped a loaf of bread from a table as he passed by. "I can tell you're worn out- which makes me feel worn out." Cobain noted, shaking his head. "This bond is going to take some getting used to, it will. Bread?" He offered, tearing off a heel.

"You'll have to ask Ethin sometime to teach you more about it. I have a feeling Andurael wouldn't know how to begin," Kiae said dryly, accepting it calmly. She found the weave to Cobain in her head and blocked it slightly, knowing he'd feel it grow fainter. "Better?" she asked.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Color Me Fubar

"You'll have to ask Ethin sometime to teach you more about it. I have a feeling Andurael wouldn't know how to begin," Kiae said dryly, accepting it calmly. She found the weave to Cobain in her head and blocked it slightly, knowing he'd feel it grow fainter. "Better?" she asked.

"It's fainter, yeah." Cobain said, tearing off a peice of bread for himself. "I wasn't complaining, though. Just noticing."

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:30 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"It's fainter, yeah." Cobain said, tearing off a peice of bread for himself. "I wasn't complaining, though. Just noticing."

"You'll need to learn how to control the Bond," Kiae continued, glancing pointedly at Ethin, hoping he wouldn't object to helping and doubting it. "A shock transferred through the Bond can kill the person on the other end. Which is why I dim it when I channel, in case anything goes wrong."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:33 pm

Color Me Fubar

"You'll need to learn how to control the Bond," Kiae continued, glancing pointedly at Ethin, hoping he wouldn't object to helping and doubting it. "A shock transferred through the Bond can kill the person on the other end. Which is why I dim it when I channel, in case anything goes wrong."

"I'll definitely need to learn that, then." Cobain murmured, alarmed. He had sustained injuries that he had the feeling would drain Kiae and Andurael if he made a repeat performance. "Not right now, though, he looks... thoughtful."

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"I'll definitely need to learn that, then." Cobain murmured, alarmed. He had sustained injuries that he had the feeling would drain Kiae and Andurael if he made a repeat performance. "Not right now, though, he looks... thoughtful."

"Yes, I know," Kiae said dryly, reminding him of the Bond between Ethin and herself. She leaned back as the server came with her stew, and inhaled happily. "Ah, food."
Concentrating on eating, she glanced over at Ethin once more. She had a good idea what had happened between he and his other Aes Sedai, but wasn't going to try to pry. She didn't like using the Bond as a spying tool.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Color Me Fubar

"Yes, I know," Kiae said dryly, reminding him of the Bond between Ethin and herself. She leaned back as the server came with her stew, and inhaled happily. "Ah, food."
Concentrating on eating, she glanced over at Ethin once more. She had a good idea what had happened between he and his other Aes Sedai, but wasn't going to try to pry. She didn't like using the Bond as a spying tool.

Cobain sat back, staring at the two of them until he remembered someone had told him somewhere along the line that it was rather rude, not to mention disconcerting. He hummed to himself and pulled a long, slim knife from beneath his coat, twirling it idly as he did whenever bored.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Cobain sat back, staring at the two of them until he remembered someone had told him somewhere along the line that it was rather rude, not to mention disconcerting. He hummed to himself and pulled a long, slim knife from beneath his coat, twirling it idly as he did whenever bored.

Kiae was halfway done with her meal when she decided she'd make herself sick eating so quickly, and momentarily paused.
"Why did you act so surprised about our daughter if you already knew?" she asked quietly, after setting wards against evesdropping around their table.
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games