Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:10 am
Lynx walked away from the watching waterfall pool and walked back in the froest. "I must find that child and must speak to her," she said. Then Lynx walked more into the forest until she reached to Gotham City. "And I believe I nkow how to find her," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:35 am
(PinkrRoseFox your post breaches my new rule, please edit it)

As Robin approached the cells his curioustiy was struck by the prisoners clothing instantly, he was wearing a ragged and clearly a poor fan boy attempt at a Robin tunic and wore a unique and sleak domnio mask, something about the boy felt familar as if he shadowy relfection of someone close to him. 'Clam down no one wants to hurt you we just want to know who are you ?' Robin asked calmly trying not to spike the wrongfully imriosned individual any further.

Damian calmed down ceasing the blows against the bars his foot throbbing from them. 'I am..Damian the son of Batman and I demand to see my farther !' he snarled violently instanlty recongisng the R emblazed on the boys tunic. He had no over name just that, he revoked from using his last name fearing he had not earned the claim to it yet.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:26 am
Tim sealed his mouth trying to refrain from gasping melodramatically. This claim had to be false, it must be. He had to be some fan boy trying to move in on unatural and obessive compulsion he was having, it couldn't be true. Batman would have told him. Though he never told why Robin left, so what else could he have hidden from the group ?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:32 pm
Sparrow Girl stood next to her father, Robin and looked at the boy who looked kind of like her father. She had no idea who Batman and what he was talking about. So her black wolf ears still stayed back down, meanig she still alert on this guy and not sure who he is. At least she didn't growl.

Starfire landed next to Sparrow Girl. She looked at the prisoner and heard what he said. She then looked to her daughter and patted her head to calm her down. Starfire then looked back at the prisoner.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:04 pm
(( All fixed ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:30 am
(Thank you)

'He's not here and you are lying. Batman has no child it's not possible' Robin replied curtiously, he was careful not to enflame the boys rage anny further despite he throbbing rage and confusion. Is just wasn't possilbe, clearly the boy was misguided or this was part of a trap. Though it may prove useful to conduct an invesigation and some tests first. 'Stay here and calm down, we'll back with food and water' he mutured slipping away from the cells and making his way back to the bat-computer.

'I don't want food I want to see my farther !' Damain roared childishly, his voice was so rough it sounded as if a demon itslef had taken refuge inside it. How dare he deny his claim, he would prove it with they of combat of needs be if that as what it took to truly show the blind fool he was hertiage claim was true.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:29 am
Tim followed Robin back to the main platform a desrie to get to the bottom of this newly presented mystery took over him. Despite how far fecthed his claims sounded his performacne seemed geinunie. Though his training had taught him to never take everything at face value. It was clear some tests would need to be conducted before they went any furhter with the invesitgation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:23 pm
Beast Boy raised a tentative eyebrow at Damian. He had no idea whether or not the claim was true. However, Robin and Tim both seemed to not believe it. They knew Batman better than he did, so he would just have to side with them in this matter. Or better yet, stay out of any debates of whether or not Batman was the father of the prisoner. Beast Boy glanced at Damian. "You might as well just accept the food we offer you." While it would shut Damian up if they told him Batman wasn't here, Beast Boy wasn't sure if that was the wisest choice. He clamped his mouth shut and followed Robin and Tim out of the room.

Reaper nodded his head in understanding. With all those benefits, a boat prison was definitely preferable to any other prison. Reaper levitated after Shade, floating higher up whenever anything got into his way. "These guards are more loyal, right? Do you have any prisoners here, or is this an empty dungeon for the moment?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:06 pm
Starfire stood close to Beast Boy and Sparrow Girl. she then flew back to the other room where the Batgirl was sleeping at. She had no saying or part in this sitiuation right now, for all she could do was wait and such.

Sparrow Girl looked to Damian in her black wolven form still and said, "And you might as well stay calm. Yelling won't help you only being calm it shall." She then looked towards Beast Boy and then followed him. She then looked back at the prisoner and then kept walking on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:00 am
'Shut it !, I don't want to eat food which has come from scums hands !' Damian roared uncrontrably lashing out violently against the cell door the metal vibrated loudly. When he got out her those doubters would pay in blood. How dare anyone dispute his claim. He would show anyone with the waty of battle it was true, that way their'd be no arguement or dispute about it.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:28 pm
Once Sparrow Girl was away from the cells and back where everyone else was she thought to herself, 'Great another rude person in the cave. Just what we needed.' She curled up against a wall of the cave and away from everyone else. She looked up to the ceiling and placed ehr ehad down on the cold ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:26 am
'I know my training tells not to believe his performance down thier, but I think he could be telling the truth. I think we should do a DNA test and a background check on him, with a temper like that, i'm pretty sure with a temper like that he's bound to have recived the wrong sort of attention.' Tim spoke confidently feeling as if now he was finally of real use to the group.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
Sparrow Girl then lifted her head up and heard what Tim said. "You know that sound like a plan to me," said Sparrow Girl. She did think it was good but said, "But how would you get him to coowaperate well. I mean he's got some temper and such, but not to be mean but he does have a temper."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:25 pm
'Maybe he doesn't, Jason bought in a ton of gear he'd been carrying and most of it looked worn and had been used for a while. I'm pretty thiers something their we can use. Plus they'll be things I can get some DNA from off Batmans tech, though first we'll probaly need to feed him' Tim couintued excitdely the thrill of actual work powered him up after many dusty nights alone in the dark echeoy cave.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:49 pm
Beast Boy nodded his head. "Sounds like a fair enough plan to me." The thought of who was going to have to feed the raging prisoner wasn't a happy one. Beast Boy certainly didn't want to go back and face the prisoner again. With a temper like that, Beast Boy feared to have to face him once again.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games