Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:32 pm
Suko paled slightly when he first opened the door seeing the Demon in his View, but recognized Chetan almost instantly, the horns just had caused some confusion."Chetan," He said with a big smile and clappsed his friend on the shoulder," You must be Mr.Puckles friend," He said grinning," You couldve told me you wee a demon either that i just wasnt paying attention, but now i dont have to hide the fact im a vampire." He said with a smile and showed his Fnags," But you might already know that," He said examining his outfit mostly interested in the keys that jingled slightly," Soooo whats the reason Mr.Puckles invited yuou over to mine and Ethans, well technically Ethans dorm." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:04 pm
My parent’s knew right away what happened as soon as they saw them look at each other. And so did I. I just didn’t want to believe it.

“I thought we could just ignore it, y’know? My brother would go back where he came from soon enough. But…That was only what I wanted. She brought me here-our spot-and told me she was leaving with him.”

“She-she kept apologizing and apologizing.” Travis murmured the rest of it, his face visibly showing how he hated this story. I was still mad and completely crushed…I didn’t care how many times you could say ‘sorry’ to me.
Mayumi stopped swinging and reached her hand over to his.
Travis didn’t flinch at her touch as usual; he only stopped his slow swing.
He was getting used to being touched again.
He wasn’t ready to touch her back yet. He could only look down at her hand.
Like flames. Beautiful and warm, for some reason you want to reach out and touch it, just to know what it feels like, but you know it would only hurt.

"You still love her, don't you?" Mayumi asked.
It sounded like she thought she already knew the answer.
It caught Travis off guard.
He looked up from her hand and stared at her face.
“I don’t know. I… I think I hate her! She.. She made me this angry, bitter, twisted, monster. Is that love? That’s pretty messed up if you ask me. I don’t know, I just always thought love should be simple, easy.” Travis paused and looked back down at Mayumi’s hand.
Simple. He repeated.
He didn’t know if he was just imagining things but his cheeks felt warm.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:32 pm
Mayumi's hand relaxed, falling back down to her side.
His words had throw her off.
So, Travis hates her... but isn't over her? It didn't sound right.
It's hard though, to get over people.. It makes sense..

"I guess saying 'I'm sorry' won't make you feel any better now..." Mayumi said, in a mumbled tone.

A few moments of awkward silence passed, then Mayumi said:
"Travis, I love you. Really, I do. I don't mind that it'll take some time for you to get used to me; I understand how you feel." Coming to a halt, Mayumi hopped off her swing, and took a step so she stood infront of him. He swayed back a forth a bit. Mayumi bent over so her eyes were level with his.
Leaning forward, Mayumi gently tilted his chin upward and kissed him.
"I'm here for you, and no one else. I couldn't possibly leave." Mayumi said, straightening out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:05 pm
Chetan smiled amused by Suko's awkwardness. But Chetan's smile was much large than most peoples, it extended almost all the way to his cheek bone. Chetan walked into the dorm and looked around seeing ethan. he smiled again, but his smile was much smaller now. He took a sniff of the air, then suddenly his smile fell. He seemed upset about something.
"i vampire eh?" Chetan said trying to sound interested. Chetan took a good look at ethan,
"And this is a new born one, isn't it..?" Chetan asked looking at ethan.

Ethan could feel a dark aura coming from Chetan, something seemed familiar about Chetan to Ethan, but he couldn't put his hand on it. He felt embarrassed and dominated just by Chetan looking at him, the feeling felt familiar. He was about to say something but Mr.puckles interrupted before he could say a word,
"Chetan~! I didn't know yo knew Suko-san! well thats good now i dont have to do introductions." Mr.puckles smiled and jumped off the bed and flew into Chetans open hands. Ethan was confused, Mr.puckles would never go into someone else hands like that, he was usually very shy around people.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:21 pm
Suko felt strong arua coming from Chetan and took a step back his hackles raising intstinctivly. "Chetan," He asked careful to make sure his voice wasnt unfriendly," What exactly are you," He asked even more suspicous now that Mr.Puckles had willingjumped into his arms and as hhe recalled Mr.Puckles was shy around new people even thought he claimed to know Chetan, but appearently Ethan never let the toy out of his sight. He stared at Chetan suspicous;y but adskled nothing else until his question was answered.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:39 pm
Chetan blankly looked over at suko, Mr.puckles still in his hands.
Chetan closed his eyes then slowly opened them;his light greenish eyes turn red, he smiled.
"one of the many sons of, Lucifer..." He said very frankly. He blinked again and his eyes turned back to green. Ethan stared at chetan confused. Chetan smiled at ethan and then walked closer to him, then ran his long thin fingers threw Ethan's red curls. He sat closely next to ethan and touched his neck where his wound was from where Suko bit him. He pressed his thumb against Ethans skin. smoke came from where Chetan touched, and when he removed his hand the wound had healed and turned very pale white like the rest of his body. Ethan didnt even flinch but his heart was racing, he had no idea what was going on. Chetan lowered his hand and grabbed Ethans left hand, and looked at the strange skin marking on his palm.
"haha, you still have this?" Chetan smiled. The hand he was looking at was the same hand where the black fire came from.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:12 pm
Suko looked at him and started laughing histarically," Soo your one of the many sons of lucifer, the son of the devil," He said laughing," I wonder do you think a pureblood vampire could take on a son of the son of the devil," He said with all innocence in his voice but not in his expression and as soon as Chetan touched Ethan suko snarled and in an instant was standing next to Chetan, with Chetans wrist clamped tightly in his hand, his gaze dark," Dont touch him, or i swear you will not be pleased by the results," Suko said feeling the power of the purebloods seep into his viens, becoming very defensive around Chetan. HYe lightly tossed Chetan to the side of the room where he hit the wall not hard enough to leave a dent but hard enough to here a crack and Chetan feel to Suko's bed looking amused at suko's rage. appearingly unscathed by his attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:52 pm
Chetan stared at him blankly as he hit the wall. he felt nothing then smiled, in a second Chetan was in front of Suko his hand around his neck.Chetanmoved his face close to suko's and stared at him for a second. He pushed him back against the wall; his hand still on his neck The force felt a dent in the wall of suko's head, where the most force was given. Chetan lifted Suko's chin up with his other hand he stared into his eyes again. Then he whispered softly into Suko's ear
"Ethan's mine. I will never left you have him you blood thirsty bat." Chetan pressed his body against Suko's and held his hands against the wall to make sure he wouldn't try to fight back.

"leave him alone!" Ethan yelled and jumped off the bed and started hitting Chetan on the back as he locked onto Suko. Ethan hit him as hard as he could but it didnt seem like Chetan felt it. Ethan looked around the room he didnt see Mr.puckles anymore; he wondered where he went.
"Chetan, or who ever you are! Let suko-kun go! I..-I!" Ethan could feel tears coming down his face.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:29 pm
Suko hissed into Chetan's face, but the impace into wall had hit him pretty hard in the head and he had trouble let alone staying concious. He may be a pureblood but the head was as vulnerable to a vampire as to any human, and he had a feeling Chetan knew that. He stared into Chetan's eyes with all the defiance he could muster, but his mind felt to jumbeld. H tried to wriggle free of chetan's body and grasp but to know avail. How could he've been stupid enough to challenge a son of lucifer, he knew he couldn't win. "Ethan calm down," He whispered and met Chetans gaze once more, but this time there was fire in his eyes and Suko's gaze went from defiant, slowly to blank as he tried to look away unsuccessfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:51 pm
Chetan looked at suko for one more moment then let him go. He turned to crying ethan. Ethan's tears stopped flowing and he stared scared into chetan's eyes. After a moment Ethan realized who Chetan reminded him of, Ethan's eyes widened and he pointed at Chetan,
"Yo-you! It's you!"
Chetan smiled and pushed Ethan onto the bed. Ethan's head hit the wall of the edge where the bed was laid. Ethan heads head hit the wall with a large thump and his body feel on its side unconscious.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:58 pm
Suko shook himself as he stood up from where he'd fallen, happy he was no longer under Chetan's eye's. He was still jumbeld thought and not able to do much. "Leave him alone," He said with enough strenght in his body to take Chetan by the back and throw him through the open doorway and into the hall. Unfortunatly Chetan hit the wall instead of the intended window. Suko hurridly shut the door not that it'd do much against Chetan and hurried to Ethans side. He scoped up Ethan and opened their window before hoping out and bursting off at full speed. This was the only option, he had no defense against a son of lucifer, and Ethan was knocked out. He ran across the road and back into the forest where Ethan had died.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:36 pm
Chetn was surprised by how quickly Suko reacted, in just a moment he found himself laying on the ground out in the halls. Mr.puckles hopped his way over to Chetan,
"look what you did! i told you not to make a scene! Now Ethan recognizes you!" Mr.puckles shouted upset with Chetan.
"hmpf. well he would have found out sooner or later.. There was no way i could contain myself like the way you planed..." Chetan smiled and looked at the ceiling thinking of what to do next. Mr.puckles sighed and sat next to Chetan against the wall.
"I'm glad i made you Mr.puckles. You might be the only friend i have left...Thanks to that Suko I might never get Ethan to come back home with me..." Chetan muffled as he stood up slowly following the run away suko.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 pm
No. Travis realized it now. He buried the one who loved her a long time ago, deep within him. He would never feel the same way about Jenna. The moments he spent with Mayumi…Something changed in him.
I guess this is what happened to Jenna when she met my brother. She couldn’t love me anymore…
I don’t love Jenna. Travis stated to himself, now knowing it was the absolute truth. Mayumi suddenly stopped swinging and hopped off, to stand in front of Travis.
“What?” Travis murmured slowly, his eyes drifting from hers to her lips.
She was too close to think of anything else. Mayumi tilted his chin up and then kissed him briefly. He didn’t know what to do; he just sat there like an idiot. He wasn’t even sure if he’d kissed back or anything.
He was too surprised to even think anything.

"I'm here for you, and no one else. I couldn't possibly leave." Mayumi said, straightening out.
Travis cleared his throat. “Um…yeah well…you don’t really have a choice, now do you? I remember that smelly guy when I was connected with you. He’s usually your type right?” Travis said with a twisted smile.
He had also seen her memories and they were of a boy she had kissed recently. Travis was nothing like him, proving Mayumi's love was due only to their imprinting on each other.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:13 pm
Mayumi feel anger welling inside her. She clenched her teeth together.
"That guy was a douche. He.." Mayumi sighed, "He played me. He's in the Host club it's his job to flirt with girl.. Only When I stepped up he got all pissy." Mayumi fumed.
I'm tired of his crap. Ugh. But it's so hard to not to ignore it and love him.

"Don't really have a choice? I bet it'd be easier for me to walk away right now than it would be for you, Travis. Of course this imprinting draws me to you.. something I can't help. But minus that fact, I really do like you Travis." Mayumi said, her emotions getting the better of her. Her eyes burned, tears welling.

"I'm really getting sick of guys." Mayumi breathed, her voice low. Slowly, tears spilled over, running down her cheeks. She was quick to wipe them away.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:56 am
Suko finally got his mind straightened out and soon he was at full speed. He came to a rest hoping this was far enough for him to at least rest without being found. He lightly set Ethan against a tree and shook him. "Ethan..." He whispered, and shook again," Ethan can you hear me, come on move we have to get going Chetan might soon find us," He said ," We've gotta keep moving," He said and ruffled his hair hoping to wake him soon before Chetan found them.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games